Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sopranos

Default The Sopranos

This shit is hilarious?anyone else like it..

https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Banned

Paparazzziiii moltisanti

Banned

what so funny about it

Banned

all I gotta say is the Wire is the most overrated, boring shit I've seen. Sopranos is the best

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    what so funny about it?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    This shit is hilarious?anyone else like it..

you've just clocked onto this show bruv, what rock have you been hiding under all this time fam, ha ha, do yourself a favour, save up a little money if you haven't got long pockets and get yourself the whole series box set's on dvd

but soprano's is funny, but in a way of how real niggas have a sick sense of humour witout trying to be funny or clowns, you get what i'm saying, like in real life, soprano's capture's that essence, yes it does, its funny and gangsta at the same time in that way

the funniest scene to me from soprano's i can remember is when chris is high off of brown and blacked out on the sofa in his flat, but he didn't realise he sat on the cat and killed it, then he's in rehab and his relatives and chick is all there wit him at that a & a type meeting and the doctor tells chris to remember what he regrets in life or sumthin and he or his wifey says he sat on the cat and killed it, like thats how deep his brown addiction is, but then tony whose been quiet the whole meeting and heard him admit to all types of fucked up shit, like hitting his gurl for example, but it didn't bother him to speak on none of that other shit, then he suddenly wakes up and switches on chris on some, "you killed the cat, what the fucks wrong wit you" or sumthin like that, ha ha, that shit was too funny, he wern't bothered about all that other shit, blazing and puffing on that phat cigar, nochalantly like, not giving a care in the world, minding his own bizness, then he hears chris sat and killed the cat and switched on him like he wanted to murder that brother or sumthin, ha ha, that shit was jokes, ha ha, he wern't mad that chris hit his gurl, i can't remember her name, but he was mad about the cat, ha ha, i just found that shit too fucking funny man, mudda fockers and there pets man, crazy, human being's and there fucking pets man, ha ha, crazy shit, soprano's mudda foccckerrr, ha ha, you focker you, ha ha, best series on tv ever man, thats the way i see it, ha ha, like you were watching a movie or sumthin, each episode, thats how good the acting and script and direction was, not like you were watching some tv series, you get what i'm saying, definetly check out the whole series on dvd box set fam
    "get money by all means necessary"

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    all I gotta say is the Wire is the most overrated, boring shit I've seen. Sopranos is the best
    dont be stupid...

Technician is that fag in sopranos that was killed for givin a blowjob

btw this shit was fuckin funny too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    what so funny about it
    Quote Originally Posted by El Don View Post
    ^ya life must be totally shitty if u think the sopranos wasnt funny

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    dont be stupid...
    yeah that was crazy, but its like they say, everybody is entiltled to there opinons, its a free world and thats the way it should be

but i think that guy is sleeping on the wire, because thats some thinking man's series, none of that cookie cutter shit, you have to watch the series from the beginning to catch onto whats really happening, you see what i'm saying, to see whats reallly poppin, catch every episode, all you will get lost and to me yeah, it gets better wit every series apart from the second series which was as good as the later series, you see what i'm saying and its totally diffrent to the sopranos,

the sopranos was 100% about a gangster and his family life which revolved around the shit he was doing in the streets done in a glossy movie style fashion, whilst wit the wire its was about the city of baltimore and how the streets, political stuff, civillians, school system, local newspapers, the docks and feds(police) is all interlinked wit each other in a documentary style way, they ain't really comparable on a technical level you know, but saying that, as much as loved the wire, i still loved up soprano's more you know, but its not a huge gulf, no it ain't

my only gripe wit the wire was making omar a battyman, how many battymen stick up kids is there in this planet and if in some crazy world or situation they somehow managed to be a crazy situation were this popped off, somehow, sticking up straight big time gangsters in the endz(hood)wit stripes and crews in the inner city, theirs no way he would have lasted that long the way he was operating, from the way he was moving, i mean i could understand, not the gay shit, but i could understand if he was a part of a gangster crew that was organized and extorting heads like the preacher crew that did there thing(until ratting came into the equation that flopped the crew) from the 70's to the early 90's in harlem, you see what i'm saying, other than that those type of situations, orgainsed extortion crews, stick up drug crews, i don't think theirs too many stick up kids that last that long on this planet, especially from how that faggot was rolling and they based his character on a real guy who was straighter than a horizontal line, why they had to make him gay i don't know, sheesh

why you all hung up on the gay shit? who cares? omar was one of the baddest tv characters of all time. but yeah, i agree with most of your assessments from what i could understand...

Quote Originally Posted by gizm0 View Post
    Technician is that fag in sopranos that was killed for givin a blowjob
    your moms is givin me a blowjob
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    why you all hung up on the gay shit? who cares? omar was one of the baddest tv characters of all time. but yeah, i agree with most of your assessments from what i could understand...
    i don't like fags fam, fags are the worst thing to be on the roads, fags, rats & sex offenders and i ain't a gangsta or anything like that, but the streets don't fuck wit fags like that man, there nasty, they don't get any stripes, thats the way i came up

The ABBOTT

Goddamn Omar is the baddest motherfuckin tv character of all time, I also thought it was fucked up that they made him gay, because if he was'nt, dude would have been the most untouchable tv role ever, omar dropped so many classics it is crazy, here is a couple

"If you come at the king, you best not miss"-to Weebay
    "You must have me confused with somebody who asks twice"-to Marlo

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Goddamn Omar is the baddest motherfuckin tv character of all time, I also thought it was fucked up that they made him gay, because if he was'nt, dude would have been the most untouchable tv role ever, omar dropped so many classics it is crazy, here is a couple

word. but im not homophobic, especially over some dude on tv. so if he's gay who fucking cares. he's still a bad dude. you forgot my favorite line "oh, indeed"...

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post

ha ha, exactly, making him gay fucked up his characters whole vibe

and that "You must have me confused with somebody who asks twice" line is gyangsta, ha ha

but my favorite character from the wire was marlo though, he was on some takeover the whole fucking block shit, them gully, rowdy live type brothers, no games, screwface 24-7, that brother was on it, but i ain't gonna front though, them type of brothers don't usually last long, there even resting in peace or doing a million years, real talk, i'm glad they made his character get a chance to change his life around, that was big