Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RAVAGE a.k.a. RYU Black - Perfect 天

mostInFAMou$e archViLLAiN GTAsoldier's Avatar

Default RAVAGE a.k.a. RYU Black - Perfect 天 (ALBUM OUT NOW)

Perfect Heaven (天): The Ryu Black Musical by Mike 'RAVAGE' Dottin

From Ryu Black himself:
    Peace everyone,

I am Ryu Black and I love making music. 24/7 I think about making a beat, writing music, performing live, and strategizing on how to become a better artist.

In order to continue to grow, I genuinely need your help. (***check the above video YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.... )

Currently, I’m preparing to release my brand new, 1ST EVER Solo album called "PERFECT 天” (aka Perfect Heaven) on 1/11/11 (Jan 2011)! I will put this out through my brand new publishing company as well! A great way to start off 2011!

The PERFECT HEAVEN album is a start to finish musical (mmmm not quite like Sound of Music or Westside Story LOL). This is the story of a world warrior's journey to meet friends, pursue happiness and deal with the opposing forces to genuine happiness. I take on the moniker Ryu Black and recruit my favorite indie artists from all over the world (NY, NJ, PA, Philippines, Canada, China, Japan, ATL, and more) to help play characters, collaborate on songs & collectively to build the story of this album. "Perfect 天's" music is inspired by my favorite video games, in addition to anime, martial arts, Hip-Hop culture, world travel and the quest to figure out the true meaning of life!

One major feature is my buddy d-pi (a great artist that's done some incredible work via DC/Vertigo Comics, United Colors of Bennetton & more) is lending an artistic touch for the album artwork. (**note the image representing the artwork is temporary and album cover will be revealed in the near future)

You may not realize but releasing a record is a huge process and requires a lot of things: notably a publicist, a marketing/promotion team, patience, an excellent product, thousands of copies, and, most importantly, a budget to make it all happen.

Major record labels spend MILLIONS of dollars releasing albums each year.

The amount I would love to raise is far less than that.

I’m only asking you for $100,000.

Just kidding ;-)

I’m looking to raise $2500.

The truth is, to do this right, I could probably use at least $10,000 - but I wanted to set a realistic goal that I think we can reach together. There's no ceiling on how much we’re allowed to raise...So if we raise an astronomical amount of funds that's a blessing. For example, if 1000 friends/family donated $10 a piece, that's $10,000 ... :-D

I’ve partnered with KICKSTARTER.com to help make the process simple, safe, fun and God willing, a success.

***PLEASE NOTE***
    Based on how Kickstarter is set up, if we don’t reach the goal of $2,500 then I don’t get ANY of the funding. Every Kickstarter project must be fully funded before its time expires or no money changes hands. So it’s really up to you ...your support will help one of my biggest dreams come to life. Please tell friends, ballers, millionares lol and family if you really believe in it! I would love the opportunity for the world to hear this.

If you look on the right side of this page, you will see different donation tabs that include prizes! Feel free to choose the one you want OR just donate out of the kindness of your heart whatever amount you'd like. Even $1 would help! Additionally I have dancers from NY, Japan and Taiwan ready to feature in my music videos ...the extra funding could really make these videos incredible!

If there's anything else you could possibly want to know, check out the bio or come find me at one of my links below:

R.A.V.A.G.E. - Restoring Artistic Vision And Growth Everywhere
    不言実行 ... 有言実行 | Action Before Words ... Walk the Talk
    RAVAGE the メカゴジラ on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

*A Special Thank You goes out to Mega Ran for giving me the blessing to complete this idea...Thank you so much bro!

PRIZES

White Belt Package
    Donate $5 or more and receive 3 exclusive songs from the album in addition to all the instrumentals for the upcoming album.

Red Belt Package
    Donate $10 or more and receive my previously released album titled Erroars and a full, high quality, MP3 version of the Ryu Black album when it finishes mixing & mastering.

Blue Belt Package
    Donate $25 or more and receive the previous prizes, a Keychain and a LIMITED EDITION autographed CD of the Ryu Black album when it gets released.

Yellow Belt Package
    Donate $40 or more and receive all the above plus the Perfect Heaven poster, and Perfect Heaven mouse pad!

Green Belt Package
    Donate $50 or more and receive all of the above, and a LIMITED EDITION T-shirt!

Brown Belt Package
    Donate $75 or more and receive all of the above and a USB drive full of exclusive material including instrumentals/songs that did not make the album.

Black Belt Package
    Donate $125 or more and receive all of the above plus physical copies of my past releases, and exclusive footage of my travels to Japan and downloadable versions of the album's music video(s) for your smart phone.

Sensei Package
    Donate $250 or more and I'll take on the challenge to sample your favorite video game's music and make a beat exclusively for you, if you want Techno or House, R&B or Hip Hop, etc..... I got you!

True Master Package
    Donate $500 Everything above, PLUS : I will write a song about you (or a person of your choice, or a topic of your choice) based on an tiny questionnaire you fill out. I’ll record the song and send it to you. If enough people select this option I’ll make a record out of all the songs, press it up, put your name in the credits and send you a signed copy. I will sell this record on CD Baby and donate all of those sales to a charity that we choose together.

Thank you for reading this and THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

And for those of you who are curious....
    Here's the track listing for the new record "PERFECT HEAVEN"

1. Satsu No Hadou (Dark Soul)
    2. Ansatsuken (The Assassin's Fist)
    3. Hayashi N Kaze ft. Masia One (Forest & Wind)
    4. How Hadou (How I do)
    5. Goen feat Divine Life (Connections)
    6. Once Bit 10
    7. Sakura chan ft Sakura (Cherry Blossom)
    8. Cry
    9. Heaven ft. Mariannie
    10. Chun Li ft. Mega Ran, Masia One & DJ SARASA
    11. Yama ft Dashah (Stand Like a Mountain)
    12. Metsu Ansatsuken (Murderous Assassin's Fist)
    13. Dojo Kun
    14. Cypher Yamanote ft. Atari Blitzkrieg, Arablak, Baron, Cy Marshall Law, Kensho Kuma, Hop & Hona Core
    15. No Worries ft Sakura
    ****Bonus Tracks

Last edited by GTAsoldier; 05-17-2011 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    God wrote the code for math, physics, science, etc. Just because a few people figure out some of God's building blocks they want to think that THEY are GOD and that GOD doesn't exist anymore. What a bunch of bullocks. Science is good but when you become so fascinated with science that you forget your creator, you've pissed everything away.

I'll be donating. Ravage always delivers the goods for real Hip-Hop.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

yea ill fuck wit it. i was actually gonna make a thread like a month ago cuz i remember this album was supposed to come out for a minute

I cosign ravage is that dude.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Default thank u fam!

GTAsoldier, hide1998, Mic Tyson, & Lex Lugor thank u for checking in and for posting your thoughts.. GTA thank u for droppin info about what's going on here..

I really appreciate all of ur feedback. What i'm doing now is something Ras Kass did in the past..check this out real fast:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...n-0?ref=search

I got to meet him a few years ago by way of DJ J-Ronin (shouts to J-Ronin) and it was an honor..i told him about the wake up show freestyle with RZA that i still play to this day..he was really happy to hear that..

DJ J Ronin, RAVAGE & Ras Kass

Ras Kass is one of the illest that was never given a fair shot at a deal so i'm happy this worked out for him.. other artists on that kickstarter joint go over $30K to get started..it's kind of crazy..anyways.. it's a start.. and i'm appreciative that kats check in on the kid! i appreciate that... extra funding is going to creating some sick videos
    you want something done right, do it yourself

EDIT: We almost there! The project is currently standing at a pledged $1,510 (we only got 1 grand left to go). Let's do it!
    Last edited by GTAsoldier; 10-07-2010 at 10:27 PM.

God wrote the code for math, physics, science, etc. Just because a few people figure out some of God's building blocks they want to think that THEY are GOD and that GOD doesn't exist anymore. What a bunch of bullocks. Science is good but when you become so fascinated with science that you forget your creator, you've pissed everything away.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

GTA your avatars are crazy... reminds me of hide1998 超黒人

speaking of hidesan.. do you build with him? I linked with him in japan.. dude he's a boss! pointed me in the right direction for really dope japanese dancehall girls!

Here's an update from 1 of my studio sessions for the Ryu Black album.. enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZU-IrwQZE4

to all the fam that posted here If you have any recommendations for spreading the word definitely let me know.. I appreciate your time to just "check for a nigga" - cappadonna

$1,990!!!

$510 left to go.

ravage definately got my support

Most Definetly i'll represent. Much Respect Ravage i'll be lookin for this project for sure, Hopefully we Can Build On That Collab before u too busy makin the essential moves My G,100

We got 2 weeks left! The project is currently standing at $2,083. Only $417 left to go.

Last edited by GTAsoldier; 10-20-2010 at 08:09 PM.

$2,283!!

$217 left to go. We got 11 days left and the project currently has 50 backers.

2,423!!

$77 left to go. We're gonna make it.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by GTAsoldier View Post
    2,423!!

GTA the support is incredible..thank u so much for really getting the word out there! i really owe u one fam

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by GTAsoldier View Post
    2,423!!

yo how bout it's complete bro! check when u can! Thank u to everyone who supported..and if you still want to support..there's still 9 days left so feel free to Go in