Thread: Download: Prodigy & Big Noyd on Future Flavaz Radio 1996 (Hell On Earth Memories)

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

Default Download: Prodigy & Big Noyd on Future Flavaz Radio 1996 (Hell On Earth Memories)

I saw some mentions of Noyd here lately, so I decided to pull one from the tape archives. They visit Pete Rock & Marley Marl on Hot 97 FM sometime in between The Infamous & Hell On Earth for an interview and freestyle, Havoc calls up the show by phone because he couldn't make it that day.

This is the whole show so listen close, you might catch some slept-on gems spun by Pete from the 1996 era, this show mighta been the 1st time I heard Slum Village.

Download/Stream: Prodigy and Big Noyd On Future Flavaz Radio (Pete Rock and Marley Marl)

If you have memories of when you first heard or bought Hell On Earth feel free to share those too, it's definitely one of those albums I can't forget.
    Aside the impact of the Mobb sound in the streets, I remember this was the era of dope Avirex leather jackets in New York that came in multiple styles/colors. Hav & P got them on in the videos for Hell On Earth & GOD Pt. 3.

Here is is the freestyle at the end of the show, but in the full episode they do an interview plus take phone calls before this takes place:

lol You can tell their reaction to P's verse was genuine.