Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates says vaccines can help reduce world population

innovating to zero?

we have to get to zero?

what the fuck is zero?

"one of these numbers is probably going to have to get pretty close to zero??"

"this equation has four factors... so a little bit of multiplication..."

what the fuck is a unit of energy?

this guy has one of the biggest houses on earth, he probably consumes more energy per square unit per square person than my entire town.

The ABBOTT

interesting side note

bill gates nazi father started planned parenthood

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Banned

good...we need depopulation otherwise we will kill this host planet like a virus or cancers kills cells.

we are fucking animals for the most part. Nothing more than highly evolved animals looking to break through into higher realms.

people like Bill Gates realize that 20 percent of the populations is not needed. they are a burden. its why there are more poor and starving people than rich and fed.

the rapid increase in population is not going to stop anytime soon.

Palehorse you sound like a fucking liberal idiot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo Stanfield View Post
    innovating to zero?

we have to get to zero?

what the fuck is zero?

"one of these numbers is probably going to have to get pretty close to zero??"

"this equation has four factors... so a little bit of multiplication..."

what the fuck is a unit of energy?

this guy has one of the biggest houses on earth, he probably consumes more energy per square unit per square person than my entire town.
    haha that came to mind too

and according to that graph he showed we would have to go back to the population and energy consumption of the early 1800s

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    I found this comment on a different site regarding Gates TED presentation. There is good reason why the retards who frequent this message board will never be invited to a TED conference.

Are you people really sitting there in front of your computers that are running Microsoft Windows believing that Bill really publicly stated he intends to help kill of billions off people with malicious vaccines?
    Sadly yes. That just shows the mind-state of the average Wu-Corp poster. Instantly jump to the worst conclusion possible. When I saw that my first thought was about how having less unplanned children would help lower the population, not that dude is trying to kill everyone. FFS.

We need a genocide against poor ugly black ignorant men and women and the pissy rich liberals who got everything good in life handed to them and still managed to have turned out worse then poor ugly black ignorants.

In other words we should kill 95% of this website demographic.

<<< True Five Percenter
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Palehorse, you're the worst imbecile.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

“The world today has 6.8 billion people… that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”

huh?!

You can watch this yourself at:

http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=A…
    bill gates is a evil fruitcake eugenisist thats a part of the global wordwide system's thats based in the west and has tentacles worldwide amongst multi pharmeceuticals, goverments, civillian organizations and multi nationals and bankers

he's basically saying the world needs to be depopulated of human beings and put deadly, terminal hidden biological weapon type diseases in vaccines to be given to the unknowing human being public through organizations like the WHO for example like they did wit the AIDS virus

this has always been the systems game plan to reduce the human being population through wars and biological weapons so that the system can control and steal the worlds resources more easily and have less human being opposition to there tactics, its as simple as that

why can't scumbag fruitcake piece of shits like bill gates that are so creepily infactuated wit human being strangers breeding habits that have nuthin to do wit them at all in any, shape, form or fashion, there not god, why don't these punk devil worshippers worry about there own shit by castrating themselves or sterilising themselves and don't have any offspring ever, they need to worry about there fucking selves and learn to mind there own fucking bizness, fucking evil fruitcakes, fuck bill gates, he can suck his mum's, fuck that prick, suck it, suck it, suck it
    Last edited by LONDON!; 10-03-2010 at 11:23 AM.
    "get money by all means necessary"

Quote Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
    he can suck mum's
    hold it right there buddy

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

“The world today has 6.8 billion people… that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”

huh?!

You can watch this yourself at:

http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=A…
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    I found this comment on a different site regarding Gates TED presentation. There is good reason why the retards who frequent this message board will never be invited to a TED conference.

Are you people really sitting there in front of your computers that are running Microsoft Windows believing that Bill really publicly stated he intends to help kill of billions off people with malicious vaccines?
    too bad billy didnt say this shit

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Wow. I wonder if there is some scientific corollary to explain why the majority of wu-tang fans are so fucking stupid.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

The ABBOTT

do you even listen to wutang? they been talking about poison in the vaccines since 36 chambers

So you're saying the reason most wu tang fans are fucking imbeciles, is the wu tang clan is full of fucking imbeciles?

I mean, at least they can rap, what can you dumb cunts do?

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    hold it right there buddy
    ha ha, i edited it, typing error, but on a serious note, because it ain't jokes, fuck bill gates
    "get money by all means necessary"

kill off octo mom will be fine