Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quick ? for muslims

An act of God

Default Quick ? for muslims

Is it okay with you to marry and 6 year old and deflower her at 9 like Muhammad?

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Many lies have been written about Muhammad - one of them being what you have written. These lies are said to have started just a few centuries after his passing. You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT find these lies written in the ONLY book which is the source of Islaam, Al Quran.

^ Good defense bro. The old "The Hadiths are false" trick. I haven't seen such a daring maneuver since the 1980 US Olympic Hockey won their upset against the CCCP.

When you discount the highly accurate contemporary biography and just look at his words you can tell he wasn't a prick...

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."
    As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise."
    The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;
    If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.
    "Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy."
    "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
    "And you know well the story of those among you who broke Sabbath. We said to them: "Be apes—despised and hated by all. Thus We made their end a warning to the people of their time and succeeding generation, and an admonition for God-fearing people."
    "Allah has not made for any man two hearts within him; nor has He made your wives whose backs you liken to the backs of your mothers as your mothers, nor has He made those whom you assert to be your sons your real sons; these are the words of your mouths; and Allah speaks the truth and He guides to the way."
    "O you who believe! when you deal with each other in contracting a debt for a fixed time, then write it down; and let a scribe write it down between you with fairness; and the scribe should not refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so he should write; and let him who owes the debt dictate, and he should be careful of (his duty to) Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything from it; but if he who owes the debt is unsound in understanding, or weak, or (if) he is not able to dictate himself, let his guardian dictate with fairness; and call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other; and the witnesses should not refuse when they are summoned; and be not averse to writing it (whether it is) small or large, with the time of its falling due; this is more equitable in the sight of Allah and assures greater accuracy in testimony, and the nearest (way) that you may not entertain doubts (afterwards), except when it is ready merchandise which you give and take among yourselves from hand to hand, then there is no blame on you in not writing it down; and have witnesses when you barter with one another, and let no harm be done to the scribe or to the witness; and if you do (it) then surely it will be a transgression in you, and be careful of (your duty) to Allah, Allah teaches you, and Allah knows all things."
    "Allah enjoins you concerning your children: The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females; then if they are more than two females, they shall have two-thirds of what the deceased has left, and if there is one, she shall have the half; and as for his parents, each of them shall have the sixth of what he has left if he has a child, but if he has no child and (only) his two parents inherit him, then his mother shall have the third; but if he has brothers, then his mother shall have the sixth after (the payment of) a bequest he may have bequeathed or a debt; your parents and your children, you know not which of them is the nearer to you in usefulness; this is an ordinance from Allah: Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise."
    "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

This is Awesome.

As a pretty conservative lax bro I'm cool with this stuff. But you can't deny it's in there.

P.S. Burqas are hott. Don't change anything. I think women should either wear burqas or be naked. That way they don't dress like sluts and distract me. Its "you're furniture" or "Fuck my cock slut" no pillow talk bs. I'm going to convert and make the most of this fundamentalist shit.

PRAISE ALLAH! WHERE ARE MY WIFEES AT?
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 10-01-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Banned

if it ain't in the Koran, it ain't true. pagans wrote the bible centuries after christ's death. the koran was written DURING muhammad's life. as for the thread question...who the fuck cares. greeks were sodomzing boys, worry about that

time have changed and so had cultures he marred that 9 year old when there life span was approx; 39

now it 112

do the math check the rate of change

many people did this even Jews, romans
    some Christians sect still do this "Mormons"
    and and many African tribes

don't be so judgmental you ethnocentric son of a bitch

so Rollo what culture do you belong to because i bet your ancestors did it to

mine

African =did it
    Celtic =did it
    Sioux = did it
    Puerto Rican = did it
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

oh if you need help doing the math
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

or you can just cross multiply

(9/39)(x/112)

now what the average age people get married in the modern world

25 - 28

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    time have changed and so had cultures he marred that 9 year old when there life span was approx; 39

now it 112

mine

African =did it
    Celtic =did it
    Sioux = did it
    Puerto Rican = did it
    Which is a perfectly fair defense. Denial is not. Mohammad said it was fine to sleep with anyone who has had three periods. Totally reasonable. Not up to par with modern standards but they're by no means the only ones ever devised. But you can't deny that's what he said. Menstruation starts pretty early in some girls. So having sex with a nine year old is not only possible but likely. Mohammad said controversial things. You can defend them or not, but you can't deny what the Koran says. You'd be hard pressed to deny the Hadiths though as most of Islam views them as accurate. You can argue it though. But you'd have to wonder why his loving followers would sabotage him like that if he wasn't like that...

'

Lmao is my post deleted from this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post

now it 112

mine

African =did it
    Celtic =did it
    Sioux = did it
    Puerto Rican = did it
    I'd be more impressed if you actually embraced what Muhammad did than say 'well everybody did it' or 'its a cultural thing'.

The point is, calling yourself a prophet, or being labelled as one, means you have a vision that penetrates the specifity of your culture and comprehends the universal. If Islam presents itself as a guide towards a universal morality and has Muhammad as their prophet, you are either ok with what he did, or he is not a true prophet.

DeeBlock

Most of you lack knowledge on this subject.

Assumptions have been made.

You accept hadith sayings written centuries AFTER his passing, but reject Quranic writtings written DURING HIS LIFE, which by the way show absolutely none of those slanderous accusations you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Clan Destine View Post
    I'd be more impressed if you actually embraced what Muhammad did than say 'well everybody did it' or 'its a cultural thing'.

The point is, calling yourself a prophet, or being labelled as one, means you have a vision that penetrates the specifity of your culture and comprehends the universal. If Islam presents itself as a guide towards a universal morality and has Muhammad as their prophet, you are either ok with what he did, or he is not a true prophet.
    i did say Mohammed did it but the question of morality is an subjective view of your own values

whats "moral" to you may not be moral to another

for example to Hitler the Holocaust was completely moral to the rest of the world not so much

and at the time society at a whole was OK about Mohamed marring a 6 year old when stating something in history you have to take account of the culture change effect. cultures are always changing to make a judgment on a man character based off a man own morality is highly xenophobic

that all i'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Is it okay with you to marry and 6 year old and deflower her at 9 like Muhammad?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
    Most of you lack knowledge on this subject.

Assumptions have been made.

You accept hadith sayings written centuries AFTER his passing, but reject Quranic writtings written DURING HIS LIFE, which by the way show absolutely none of those slanderous accusations you wrote.
    So you didn't read my post listing the most controversial parts of the Quran?

Mohammad/God (not the hadith) says you can fuck a girl as soon as she starts ovulating (which is about 9 in many girls) but he says its probably better to wait three months afterwards (which is still fucking a 9 year old.) Whether he did it or not is irrelevant because he advocated it.

The Hadith was around during his life it just wasn't put together until later. And besides why would his followers paint him to be a pedophile warlord if he wasn't and had taught the opposite?

PS I love how Islam has "Never do" "Try not to" and "No Big Deal" sin levels...