^^I like the fact that they referenced The Mack.

1. Down 4 Mine 5/5
- One of my favorite songs on the album. Classic Pimp C. He sings the hook too.
2. What Up 4/5
- Only song I was disappointed with when it first leaked. It's growing on me though.
3. Love 2 Ball 5/5
- Another favorite of mine. Pimp C singing the hook and Chamillionaire delivering a guest verse. The beat sounds like they sampled some Marvin Gaye and added some deeper bass and harder drums.
4. Fly Lady 4.5/5
- This song is good. An upbeat jazze pha beat. I usually don't like Jazze Pha but this song is pretty good. He does the hook too. The beat really suits Pimp C.
5. Since the 90s 4/5
- This beat is alot more menacing than most of the other songs. E-40 delivers a good verse. Before this song I had never heard of Gator Mane but I might have to check out his material cause I liked his verse.
6. Dickies 4/5
- Bun B and Young Jeezy provide good guest verses over another upbeat song.
7. Made 4 5/5
- This might be my favorite song on the album. It makes me wish that Pimp C had made his collabo album with Too Short before he died. There's something about this beat that just hypnotizes me. Too Short and Pimp C have really good chemistry together.
8. Midnight 4/5
- David Banner really surprised me with this beat. I didn't think he was capable of making beats like this. Rick Ross and Slim Thug also have good guest features. Pimp C delivers another hook. Not the best song on the album though.
9. Believe In Me 5/5
- Cory Mo managed to make one of the funkiest beats I've heard in a long time. Pimp C delivers a memorable verse. I have no idea who the Under Dawgz are but I'm told that their upcoming album will be good so I guess I'll have to check them out.
10. Hit the Parking Lot 4/5
- Lil Boosie steals the show on this one. Webbie is decent and Pimp is the same as usual. Not my favorite song on the album but I can see myself listening to it again.
11. Colors 5/5
- Probably my second favorite song on the album. Another classic added to the UGK discography.
12. Go 2 War 5/5
- Bun B and Pimp C over a hard beat doing what they do best. Bun B steals the show with his verse.
13. Massacre 5/5
- I'm surprised they included this song because it's been out for so long. I've had this song for a long time.