Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I̶ ̶G̶o̶t̶ ̶A̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶W̶o̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶M̶e̶ I'm a Black Stalker

Why do you always talk shit about how men who buy women dinner are pussies, but you're letting some whore with 4 kids and a boyfriend extort you for her own financial gain?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    Why do you always talk shit about how men who buy women dinner are pussies, but you're letting some whore with 4 kids and a boyfriend extort you for her own financial gain?
    CJ has to be by far the most ignorant black man to ever walk the earth

i cant even think of a proper analogy for it
    but he's paying more than he would if he just had a down ass girlfriend, and is getting zero of the girlfriend benefits
    sucka
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 10-10-2010 at 08:19 AM.

Veteran Member

Heres my thing................why it always gotta be "I got a black woman......" why it just ain't a woman? Why we always gotta know the color of her skin? When I got dudes approaching me or whatever, I don't say to my friends oh this white boy or this puerto rican.............I just say this guy such and such.................

Racism? Trying to enslave? Some white guys like that type shit.............just sayin.

Banned

I love when CJ makes a post that I got to bullet point my reply

•CJ managed to fit every black stereotype into one post... black girl with 4 baby daddies, borrows money without repaying, popeye's chicken, guns, fights. only thing he left out was tap dancing while eating a watermelon.

•CJ used to brag that we were fools for spending money on a girlfriend when he only spends it on sex and he saves money. Now CJ is giving money to a chick when she doesn't have sex with him. Motherfucker paid $34 for a hug. LMAO

•LMAO @ CJ for catching feelings for a hooker. he's asking a chick who he pays to have sex with to leave her husband for him. hahahahaha. CJ, why you worried about the husband? you should be worried about the other 100 dicks she takes in her mouth and pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    What type of man she got? It seems to me that he's insecure about her if he gotta be checking her phone to see who's calling her because he think she may be cheating on him.
    she is cheating on him, you dumb fuck...WITH YOU

PRODIGAL SUN

roflmao @ tap dancing w/ a water melon!!!

UNHOLY HOUSE OF THE FLYING HELLDRAGGERZ
    BUMP^IT.

AIDZ BACK TO FUKIN WERK ONE OF YO THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED!

'

6 years later...

Is he still getting extorted by this woman?

-

LOL@Sickandry and Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sideshow Bob, I haven't seen her in about 8-9 years and I hope I never see her again LOL. There was a cute white woman who worked with us and she gave me her phone number because she wanted to talk to me about why Sharon got fired. I didn't wanna know why Sharon got fired because she's retarded. She was coming to work late often and borrowing money from her co-workers and never paid them back. She borrowed money from me once and got a attitude when I asked her for my money. She never paid me back. How she expect to keep a job behaving like that? LOL. I'm sure her co-workers probably snitched on her to her boss about her borrowing money and never paying them back. I did like being intimate with her but she got a mental problem.

I got mad at the white woman because I tried to ask her out and she told her black woman boss that I called her. Her boss asked me why I called her and I said because she gave me her phone number. Her boss said don't call her anymore and I got mad at the white woman. If she didn't want me to have her number, she shouldn't have given it to me. She had the nerve to get a attitude with me because I brought it up to her about why did she tell her boss I called her. She said that was so long ago and I said I don't care how long ago it was because she shouldn't have done that. I get so tired of women's bad behavior and that's why I don't talk to them. They wonder why men be disrespecting them and calling them names.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

you should probably give her a call now and give her a piece of your mind
    Retired.

-

The black woman or white woman you saying I should call? I'm not calling either one of them LOL. Fuck them. White woman told me she got a boyfriend and he has his own business. She probably wouldn't date a black man anyway because she don't seem like the type that would date outside her race LOL. Then there's another Hispanic woman that used to work with us who recently got fired. I found that out from a black man who's a mailman who delivers mail to my old job. I had lunch with him a few weeks ago. So when I called her to ask her what happened, she said she would talk to me when she got back from Mexico. So I texted her and she said it was a long story. So she didn't wanna text about it. So I told her I would call her last weekend. I called her yesterday and I left a message and she didn't call me. So fuck her too and I don't care why she got fired. I'm so sick of women playing games. A black woman who works at the job I got now gave me her phone number a few weeks ago and we texted each other a few times. So when I called her on the weekend, she didn't answer. I called her another time and she didn't answer. So I stopped calling her and I don't know why she would gimme her phone number. She don't answer when I call. Women's bad behavior is so weird and they don't seem to care hahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

CJ's posting style has gotten more ridiculous over the years.

'

Ha so he got a job recently?

Banned

I haven't seen her in about 8-9 years and I hope I never see her again LOL.
    but you made this post 5½ years ago dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    you should probably give her a call now and give her a piece of your mind
    hahaha

LOL@Sickandry and Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sideshow Bob, I haven't seen her in about 8-9 years and I hope I never see her again LOL. There was a cute white woman who worked with us and she gave me her phone number because she wanted to talk to me about why Sharon got fired. I didn't wanna know why Sharon got fired because she's retarded. She was coming to work late often and borrowing money from her co-workers and never paid them back. She borrowed money from me once and got a attitude when I asked her for my money. She never paid me back. How she expect to keep a job behaving like that? LOL. I'm sure her co-workers probably snitched on her to her boss about her borrowing money and never paying them back. I did like being intimate with her but she got a mental problem.

I got mad at the white woman because I tried to ask her out and she told her black woman boss that I called her. Her boss asked me why I called her and I said because she gave me her phone number. Her boss said don't call her anymore and I got mad at the white woman. If she didn't want me to have her number, she shouldn't have given it to me. She had the nerve to get a attitude with me because I brought it up to her about why did she tell her boss I called her. She said that was so long ago and I said I don't care how long ago it was because she shouldn't have done that. I get so tired of women's bad behavior and that's why I don't talk to them. They wonder why men be disrespecting them and calling them names.