1 20.00%
  • 2: It's weak/boring/average

0 0%
  • 1: WACCCCKK

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LL Cool J - "14 Shots to the Dome"

-

I've never liked LL Cool J's love songs hahahahahahahahahahaha. So don't be saying I play his love songs because I don't. Only love song of his I like is Hey Lover with Boyz II Men. I like the cute lightskin black woman that was in his Loungin video with r&b group Total. I like the scene when she's sitting on the top of a car and LL put some chocolate syrup on her legs LOL. He should've licked off the chocolate syrup because I would've did that LOL. Did you know his DJ Cut Creator was her boyfriend in Loungin video? I bet you didn't know that. I knew it's him because I saw him in LL's Radio and Bigger And Deffer album pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Claaa7, did you know LL Cool J's Diggy Down on 14 Shots To The Dome uses the same sample The Pharcyde used on Passin Me By? College Boyz sampled LL's Dear Yvette song on Rigmarole song when LL said I don't really wanna diss nobody. Compton's Most Wanted sampled LL's Going Back To Cali song on I Don't Dance song when LL said I don't think so. Gang Starr sampled LL's I Shot Ya remix on Next Time song when LL said not this time but next time. Gang Starr also sampled a LL skit on Radio album on Flip The Script song when LL said like this ya'll, this ya'll, this ya'll. Keith Murray sampled LL's 4,3,2,1 song on When I Rap song when LL said watch your mouth, better yet hold your tongue and he sampled DMX saying believe what I say.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.