Thread: Ghostface in New Haven CT tonite

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Default Ghostface in New Haven CT tonite

ill be there? anybody else? hoping capp will be there...he killed it more than ghost last time....looking forward to seeing sheek as well..

Peace CT

I will be there. Ghost loves Toads. I lost track of how many times I have seen him there. Saw Ghost, Cappa n Cormega there in 04. One of the better shows I have ever seen. Peace

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

yeah saw him mad times...plus rae solo...gza solo and the whole clan...met cormega and lakey the kid one time...that was dope...sean price too...ghost always tours with dope peoplel

i forgot,wanna go tho

I heading down there in about another half an hour. One show of him and Donny's tour so the energy should be pretty high. Wu-Tang bitch!

There is honestly like 10 people here. This is embarrasing. I honestly would be shocked if either Starks or Sheek perform :-(

Well, when it was all said and done it ended up being a great show. Bout time Ghost came on it was a couple of hundred there so energy picked up quite a bit. Ghost killed it usually. He did damn there every song in his catalog last night. From Poisonous Darts to Paisley Darts & from The Watch to Wildflower & Can't go to Sleep to Impossible. Yes, he did Impossible!

He has Cap with him. Cap did his thing as usual as well. J-Love is the tour DJ and he just keep throwing on album cut after album cut. Milk This Cow to Blood On Blood War. I felt like I was the only in there who knew the Cap joints, lol.

Trife was lush. He honestly was so drunk he couldn't remember not one verse.

I'm on my way too work and will type more later.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

yeah it was dope

Peace CT

Sick show, best from Wu in awhile. "Impossible" was worth price of admission. Like Allah said they did a bunch of tracks that they usually dont do live. "Hollow Bones" was a treat as well. N yes Trife was a major bust, but oh well. Only flaw for me was the struggle to do tracks/verse from other members, like "Triumph" and "Reunited". I guess we the fans are at fault as well. Peace

Cap did 97 mentality... Cap also did "Slang Editorial" his verse off "Winter Warz" They did "Fish" . I was drunk as hell....I don't even remember some of the show... If anyone could post a copy of the the full set list from Toads in CT I'd really appreciate it... Hope they make it back to Toads Place again soon...
    Last edited by Steve86; 10-15-2010 at 08:44 AM.

85 %ER

i am going to the nc show on tuesday. . .i was wondering though, does ghost come out before or after the show and take pictures or sign stuff? also, how is the ghost/wu merch?

Peace CT

No merchandise at CT show. Which was a surprise. Peace

85 %ER

damn. . .that kind of sucks about the merchandise. did he come out and take pictures or anything? i have the big doe rehab skateboard that i would love to get signed. . .

85 %ER

thanks for the merch tip josborne. . .any info on the other question?

Veteran Member

goin to the ghost/sheek show in iowa city nov 3rd.. sounds like cappa's gonna be there which would be sick