Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It Was A Waste Of Time For Farrakhan To Have Million Man March Because............

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    -

Default It Was A Waste Of Time For Farrakhan To Have Million Man March Because............

nothing has changed with black men. That march was 14-15 years ago and what has changed in the black community? Black men are still going to prison. Black men are still homeless. Black men are still killing each other. Black men are still dropping outta high school. Black men are still having babies outta wedlock. Black men are still unemployed. Didn't Farrakhan have a 10 year anniversary of million man march in 2005 or 2006? I'm glad i didn't go to the first million man march because it was a waste of time to me. That's nice of Farrakhan to get black men to come together to talk about their issues but nothing has changed and that's because most black men don't wanna change. They like doing the ignorant shit they do and they think doing the right thing is for suckers. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, i went to the million man march and it was all good. A bunch of niggas standing up for their manhood but niggas are so idiotic, they still found something fucked up to say about it LOL. But that's a nigga for your ass g. Holla at a nigga if you looking for some negativity hahahahahahahahahahaha. Cause they got plenty of it. I think they love it LOL.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

after the march - it was back to work -

we are all too busy trying to maintain a steady flow of food into our mouths and getting these bills paid - no one has time to talk about the issues - and it'll be even more time to actually do something about the perceived problems - people think that if they make allot of money, their problems will be solved - so after the Million Man March, allot of brothers set out to make money - allot of them did - but now what ?

money won't repair the damage that was/is done to us

-

You make some good points but like i said, what has changed in the black community? Black women are doing better than black men and that's sad. You got some black women doing wrong too like black men but more of them are doing financially better than black men. More of them are going to college than black men.

so, making more money and going to college measures our success ?

-

Yes LOL. What kind of question is that? Don't you think poor black men would love to be rich and living good? I do think most of them that's poor would rather do the right thing to get money like having a job instead of having to hustle and sell drugs. I've never sold drugs but i can relate to them being frustrated not being able to get a good job but unfortunately the way the job system works is you have to have a good education to get a good job. Good paying jobs aren't gonna hire you just because you need a job LOL. I think poor black men think if they show up to a job asking to get hired that they're supposed to get hired when they don't realize that there's other people wanting the same job they want. It sucks that there aren't good jobs in the hood because a lot of poor black men don't have cars and the good jobs are far away from where they live.

so us getting good jobs is the answer to our problems ?

-

Yes money is the answer to poor blacks problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    so us getting good jobs is the answer to our problems ?
    Yes

If you really wanna get back at the white man best way to do it is to have more ppl going to college, getting and staying in jobs and committing less crime.

All these idiotic retard militant organisations never understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    Yes

If you really wanna get back at the white man

that's not what i'm looking to do

best way to do it is to have more ppl going to college, getting and staying in jobs and committing less crime.
    how does black people getting and maintaining jobs,going to college, and committing less crime get back at the white man ?

All these idiotic retard militant organisations never understand that.
    so none of them in these so called idiotic retarded militant organizations have good jobs or own the job, been to and graduated college, or fight against crime ?

so what are richs blacks problems ?

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

If they're rich they have no problems, don't you see that?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

-

Slim T, don't pay Sunny Winters any attention because he always asks dumb questions LOL. He does have a point though because there are some rich people who aren't happy and i don't understand how they can't be happy because i know if i had a lot of money, i'd be happy. Some rich people have killed themselves. Isn't that a trip?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Slim T, don't pay Sunny Winters any attention because he always asks dumb questions LOL. He does have a point though because there are some rich people who aren't happy and i don't understand how they can't be happy because i know if i had a lot of money, i'd be happy. Some rich people have killed themselves. Isn't that a trip?

it's a dumb question but you don't understand how they can't be happy

ask yourself the dumb question then maybe you'll understand why

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

I actually did that post to display how dumb you are.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

The ABBOTT

What more is there to life then knowledge, wealth and health?

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.