Thread: Mouser Words vs.

Post Mouser Words vs.

im looking for somebody to battle, yes... whoever wants to , im down . i got to battle .

a new step for me .
    Last edited by Sizzy Up; 10-21-2010 at 06:40 PM.
    Trip

Let's get it on Tito.

sick ! , who ever wants to go first , i will post mine at a later time , i g2g , but i will post , check or dusk , its all good . damn , u guys made my day !

California residents be sure {if registered} to vote for prop 19 !! vote yes i mean , vote . damn , anybody in cali , spread the word .

u m c check ?
    Trip

here i go ...

viri cheering .. she liked eyebrows... game ....conversation... flour ...bomb... really .... she dont want me....mamacita... heat...

have to drop... let me.. fade.. you .. .up ... what ... is.. it .. going.. to be... any line.. of fade... my flat top.... studying.. a hero... drunken.. blunt... only i can think of this... i'm going to beat you up ... this fool.... lyricism.... lyrist.... luster...lust lunt.. lulu.... longhair... the heels.. i want to say hi... to cal... berkeley... to kill a mockingbird... i know... nothing about you.... in your spare... time... you put.. on make-up .... in T J ... you work at mike's .... you like the flyers...... you work.... the restrooms... the other workers... give... you tips.... the place ... where you 're .... always... welcome... messing with me..... macking.. on .. your girlfriend... ugly... Ginobili... macking your girl... how about a meatball... chihuahua... say a joke... Arizona... i punked.. them ... running out.. fuck the opponent.... papas.. is... here... hello... my ..name.. you ...patterns.. like that ...W or L.... 2 W's ... they need to make a place where rappers .. grow... old.. and still be listened..... taking a rest.. Rap is... great... powerful... slurpee... i'm bald... you must like... orange.. and blue.. lyrics... on the wall... lyrics.. will be erased..
    Last edited by Sizzy Up; 12-02-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    Trip

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

yo lol

is dusk battling or check two?

yall are taking your time or wat
    We do it for the people.