Thread: Ucla beanie

Talking Ucla beanie

when a girl.... the diplomats... are really.. really.... faded... the dopest... crew.... a good one... the 2000's .... 200 ... 300... years.. from now... it was the sorriest... player... a group of three.. what the fudge ... happened... slide... fuck you.. bitch... its funny... a great guy.... Paraguay... Uruguay.... ur a gay... for those up there.... if anyone.. remembers.. a poem... you and it.. shut up... Albert... never wrote... it... he's known.. the best... why is he the best.. ? at the time... like the Supreme.. Clientele.. .tape.. i thought it was dope... i can't do it now... but am a fan.. tight inconsequent... orange... lock.. i will do for them.... fucking strong... Marina... the power of both... 1982... lenience... mother's day .... you deserved it... Ontario.. Mills... mall.... me and Ross .... Ross Jr. mi carnal... the past ... the future... tren al sur... los prisioneros.. here for girls... too much ... The self- portrait... the thick brush... black paint... a bit of purple... the paint fell.... a yellow.. im making blue... fuck my name... a perfect black.. and purple.. color..pencil... just right... a nose.... my name starts with a u ... damn that dot... a piece of lead... pencil... Kevin .. Garnett... my nise.... even works out... gun.. beautiful... combined... with a closed... not to your chest.. beard... Thursday of Friday ... up close... perdido.. the picture... says it all... pobrecillo... Fuck you Albert... Maria.. made me this way... Fuck you Maria... when a girl.... Fuck 50 and Ja friends... i remember Jesse... mi wannabe... cunado... no ... airball.. through the backboard.. eyelashes... eyes... then bodies.. and lips... in the middle of nowhere.. i've been shot .... i will see them... to say bueno .. hola.... you're so fine.... they' re still alive...
    Trip

Banned

bueno ermano

cazador letras de ratones wooz canciones horribles!!
    Last edited by Mantra; 10-22-2010 at 09:04 AM.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah