Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Carry It" by Travis Barker (ft. Raekwon, RZA and Tom Morello)

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    blink 182 is faggot shit, tom morello is the truth, rza and chef mashed this...

LOL @ travis barker having the SOURCE cover the month GURU died...

hip hop culture is laying in a hospital bed with sores, wheezing blood and mucus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas gonna pull the plug if they keep kissing travis barkers ass hoping he remixes their joint with a youtube vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get that money though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    co-sign this tho, i played this track 3-4 times in a row already and i straight up love it (including the drumming) but that fucking pissed me off with Travis Barker getting the cover of The Source when Guru passed. none of the mags put Guru on the cover which is unbeliavble, that's unforgivable and especially putting Barker instead - he's not even an hip-hop artist at all. Blink 182 was some of the gayest bands that ever reached out to the public and i never checked for his remixes before... well except for his version of "Penitentiary" which was majorly wack but this joint here is HEAVY!

as i said if this is any indication of what we can expect from Travis Barkers album then i'm sure as hell ain't gonna complain. who else is gonna be on there?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

And P. Diddy had the cover of XXL when Guru died. embarrassing

Platinum Chupa Chup DirtMcgehrk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    who else is on there?
    This is who else is on there.....

"The album features different music, Barker confirmed it saying that the album will be no genre. Production features Travis Barker himself, The Neptunes and DJ Khalil. Guests includes Ludacris, Eminem, Drake, T.I., Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf, The Cool Kids, Tom Morello, Redman, Method Man, Ghostface Killah, RZA, Raekwon, Beanie Sigel, Lupe Fiasco, Pharrell, Pete Rock, Clipse, Game, Paul Wall, Rick Ross, Corey Taylor of Slipknot, Swizz Beatz, Bun B, Rihanna, Slaughterhouse, B.o.B, Kurupt and Lil Wayne."
    "Drag you to hell I'm evil dead, you can call me Sam Raimi/ These Muthafuckas
    want a verse but they can't pay me."

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcgehrk View Post
    This is who else is on there.....

"The album features different music, Barker confirmed it saying that the album will be no genre. Production features Travis Barker himself, The Neptunes and DJ Khalil. Guests includes Ludacris, Eminem, Drake, T.I., Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf, The Cool Kids, Tom Morello, Redman, Method Man, Ghostface Killah, RZA, Raekwon, Beanie Sigel, Lupe Fiasco, Pharrell, Pete Rock, Clipse, Game, Paul Wall, Rick Ross, Corey Taylor of Slipknot, Swizz Beatz, Bun B, Rihanna, Slaughterhouse, B.o.B, Kurupt and Lil Wayne."

unbelievable..

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

^^^yeah no shit, that'd be sick if that's true
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Peace CT

RZA isnt dead on the mic. Dont forget "Pencil" and "NYC Crack". These tracks made me realize why I always considered him one of my top MCs. I know they are not the newest tracks but you get the point. Peace