Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Not really a rapper (peep)

Default Not really a rapper (peep)

carnivore spittin the raw hardcore metaphor/
    vocal verbal mechanic eruption, the robustion beyond that which your esophagus couldnt stomach of the planet nibiru circumference/common rap statements signify in laments/thats its has a placement with the liking of satan/ the deep polarization of something scared of the story of abdoiah and that of david

i wrote this awhile back as well

vicious lyricist existentially gifted with the sickness to exorcise the wicked/depict a sentence which was written in the most elegant penmanship/we go back to square one-broken down like a gun-with a Veriochip under tongue/the heralded metaphorical rhyme writer, my writings was spoken of on the papyrus by the paleoanthropologist/whats the secret being kept with the grand Masonic lodges/as with any info thats provided, do we do the knowledge OR allow the media with the mind of an 85er to misguide us

and this

Eternal light comes in the form of a luminescence representation/Primary properties: intensity,wavelength & polarization/ The Aurora Borealis of melodious madness/The 2500 B.C. sacred play of Osiris and Isis's theatrics/ Show The descriptive mathematics of the body of Kemet and how it doesn't line up with Orion's belt with a atlas/Seek wisdom from the cradle to the grave as foretold like Solomon/ I read chapter and dissected each doctrine/ the supreme regime as foreseen by a historical team in the Valley of kings, unearth in the tomb of Tutankhamen/The methodical philosophical attributes inhibits me to spit/The knowledge which is prosperous allow me to rip at 6 decibels and 400 octaves/ Aware and responsive of the environment....allows me to reach enlightenment thru the exploration of cosmic consciousness/Ergonomically energetically efficient/My mind bends the realm of science and baffle the senses in the labyrinth of surrealism/

Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    carnivore spittin the raw hardcore metaphor/
    vocal verbal mechanic eruption, the robustion beyond that which your esophagus couldnt stomach of the planet nibiru circumference/common rap statements signify in laments/thats its has a placement with the liking of satan/ the deep polarization of something scared of the story of abdoiah and that of david

i wrote this awhile back as well

vicious lyricist existentially gifted with the sickness to exorcise the wicked/depict a sentence which was written in the most elegant penmanship/we go back to square one-broken down like a gun-with a Veriochip under tongue/the heralded metaphorical rhyme writer, my writings was spoken of on the papyrus by the paleoanthropologist/whats the secret being kept with the grand Masonic lodges/as with any info thats provided, do we do the knowledge OR allow the media with the mind of an 85er to misguide us

and this

Eternal light comes in the form of a luminescence representation/Primary properties: intensity,wavelength & polarization/ The Aurora Borealis of melodious madness/The 2500 B.C. sacred play of Osiris and Isis's theatrics/ Show The descriptive mathematics of the body of Kemet and how it doesn't line up with Orion's belt with a atlas/Seek wisdom from the cradle to the grave as foretold like Solomon/ I read chapter and dissected each doctrine/ the supreme regime as foreseen by a historical team in the Valley of kings, unearth in the tomb of Tutankhamen/The methodical philosophical attributes inhibits me to spit/The knowledge which is prosperous allow me to rip at 6 decibels and 400 octaves/ Aware and responsive of the environment....allows me to reach enlightenment thru the exploration of cosmic consciousness/Ergonomically energetically efficient/My mind bends the realm of science and baffle the senses in the labyrinth of surrealism/
    Good rhymes bro, I can def see how youre a LCOB fan
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    Good rhymes bro, I can def see how youre a LCOB fan
    peace
    nah son i just be messing around like i said im no rapper some rappers material i take and keep and try to put my own spin on it.

btw canibus and lcob are two of my favorites

ohh i get you bro lol, yeah i meant by lcob that i could tell (in what i thought were ur rhymes) u listen to lcob and yeah even by canibus by the content.

peace

yeah bruh

those guys always elevating lyrically

they need to stop b.s'ing and collabo already

novus ordo seclorum/bring a level of euphorium to the Smithsonian emporium with the euphemism of a euphonium/ the message ever effervescent, the author of non-importance/watch as the lyricist lobotomize the audience,in the accordance with the origins of the coordinates of _________

something im working on

bump

Tantalizing rhymes while subtle you will find that theyre combine of cyanide
    My Neurological biological unstoppable mind
    equidistant to that of Farrakhan
    Attain wisdom & confine; therefore becoming wise
    We were teacher, writers, leaders, fighter many eons ago
    Strengthen your chakras----to prosper--- wheter purple green, orange, red, yellow or indigo
    Behold the Hieros, understand the history of Ancient Egypt & Cairo
    The missing scriptures of the Book Of Enoch and the many contradictions of the bible

As I sat on top a mountain over looking a blue-green sea of tranquility/ My molecular ocular mobility inhibits me with the ability of what i see/My iambic pentameter materialize into innate wisdom/ Lyricism pacify in the form of spiritualism re-compensated within the body 5 religions-all takes shape in form in one man's mental/ ones should take notice 8 feet long pole to discover vernal equinox and the summer winter solstice/the nature of the yin-yang symbol/ Pure genius in the form of dopeness/Highly ingenious lyrical doctor/the magna cum laude who studied the works of Krishnamurti and Deepak Chopra with the comprehension of the 7 chakras/Evaluate the stories of Muhammad, Christ, Elijah, Jacob/ And Discover that being a HATER has everything to do with your 5 senses, upbringing and physiological behavior/
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 11-10-2010 at 02:47 PM.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 12-07-2010 at 04:02 AM.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

definately dope stuff, glad we got another canibus fan here in the temple

cmon yall

but i just be messing around....please dont take me seriously with this rap

canibus is the nigga (i like how he has alot of internal rhymes)

and lcob for there rhymes and in all honestly (rasul allah and richard raw are my favs, cosmic crusader flow always seemed force)

alot of times i like said i may hear a canibus verse or a line and i may flip it(i dont know if thats biting)

i use to be able to go for 35 bars with ease but like i said i just be

throwing darts around

thanks for the criticism
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 11-10-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    definately dope stuff, glad we got another canibus fan here in the temple
    respect son

Reader note: some words are subject to change

Enter my transcendental vision of Neolithic existentialism/of my innate wisdom prudent provisions of a caste system/parsimonious lyricism-reciting a poem in the catacombs of northeastern Rome over the ohm of an metronome from the mental vicinity with in that of the phrenology of my dome/intermittently the vocal myriad----rhymes so serious----i perplex in a manner wittingly of a stanza---85% operate on what they hear and NOT what they read-wouldn't that make the 17 mill living on planet earth functionally illiterate?

generic trans-evolve combine with the doctrine with the mind of Niklo Tesla & Leo Sirlord/Paroxysm lyricist whose body of work would surpasses beyond the vision of lyricism/ the circumference of his knowledge equates to his would therefore be a problem/once this gentleman discover the Islamic literature by the Prophet Muhammad/the dope vocals; which are colloquial to that of an genius climate/and the effervescent of the introverted invidious interrelated infurious internal rhyming/the verisimilitude of the attitude so rude combined of the subliminal messages of Deuteronomy and the musings of philosophy of Gopalanand Swami

bump