Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Not really a rapper (peep)

thanks

the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic/ My dan tien, wing of Jibraail the seraphim, the 4 supports of heaven and.....my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

i thought i break this down

the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic
    gnostic came around the time of christianity and judaism but was kind of shunned upon so the beliefs and doctrine became underground...there just texts as the jah text which discusses the philosophy of Yahweh

My dan tien,
    this is like the name for the chakras in Taoist Philosophy

wing of Jibraail the seraphim
    this goes back to the line "Islamic Taoist" line....in the story of the prophet muhammad. Muhammad's first revelation is the event in which the Prophet is said to have been visited by the angel Gabriel who revealed to him a verse from the Qur'an. It was after this event that Muhammad proclaimed to be a Prophet of Allah.

the 4 supports of heaven
    initally i was going to included a reference to KMT (egypt or the egyptian religion and how it ties to the gnostic)

but to explain this the 4 supports of heavens is associate with all the ideas of the role and cycles in your life....4 basic cycles and 4 sources of the electromagnetism influencing all events in earth

my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

the fact that lotuses have their roots in water and open and close their flowers to the amount of sunlight they receive, make them apt symbols of the chakras

It's not about the subject matter so much really because i undrstand some of that, its more about how its written down in lyrical form, personally your verse started off well but imo it drifted into too much information in a documentary style format.

what you suggest

Make your lyrics flow well like this

Neurologist paleoantrhopologist study my handwriting on the papyrus/ 3rd eye open, spiritually linguistic metaphysicst of that of an Islamic Taoist/

^Got your message across with all the trappings of a good, well construted rhyme

i just be messing around, g lol

appericate it though

Lol, I was under the illusion you wanted serious feedback which is why I gave you some

naw its cool

i just be doing it as a way to vent, lol

Yeah man its cool lol i wasnt pissed off

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

buy a mic

whats that suppose to mean

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

it means i like your rhymes i want to hear them/work with you

i dont have any mic, i just mess around though

my poems are transcribed to papyrus euphemistically to the syncopation of the metronome/
    we arent under the jurisdiction of subjugation/ the secretive representation of something sacred propose in the alchemy of the golden initiations/ the hermetical practices of sex magic and tantric yoga which entices the lower chakra muladhara & the womans' pheromones