Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movies Of 2010

machete is amazing and gut-bustingly hilarious if you've got some friends over, some alcohol and some good weed. His army of immigrants, complete with a taco-stand, ice cream cart as well as gun-toting hotel maids was brilliant. the weapons and violence are "on anuva level".

20 years from now when we have a mexican president in office and white people are third class citizens, this movie will be seen as ahead of its time and capturing the zeitgeist.

inception was better than people are telling you, but it's really not complicated at all if you pay attention.

losers, kick ass, and scott pilgrim were wack. don't waste your time and/or money.

iron man 2, avatar, and alice in wonderland were decent...although the latter has some seriously stupid moments.

get him to the greek is worth watching for the "furry walls/jeffrey" scene (not the song at the end, the 'all hell breaks loose' at the hotel bit) and puffy steals every scene he's in...everything after the aborted threesome is boring and horrible though.

-

The Losers isn't wack. It's always nice to see Zoe Saldana's fine ass.

^I hate to be the guy that bashes it because it wasn't like the comic book...but they changed the whole concept of the story...max was a CIA operative who was running drugs and weapons in Iraq and Afghanistan using an oil company as a mule, and the Losers were gathering evidence showing how complicit the CIA was in the drug and weapons trade in that region. All the subversive political stuff was taken out of the movie (for obvious reasons) and the story lost about 30 IQ points. Also, Saldana's character was made alot less agressive and badass in the movie.

It was OK for what it was I guess, the actors were good, especially Elba.

-

Oh ok. I didn't know the concept of the movie was changed because it wasn't like the comic book.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I thought Shutter Island was ill, really loved the concept. That and Inception were my favourites this year.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

I just read somewhere that inception made it on some critics top fifteen crime films ever?
    Is this fair?