Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: new EP from Kevlaar 7 "Who Got the Camera?" dropping in December

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Default new EP from Kevlaar 7 "Who Got the Camera?" dropping in December

here's the cover, pretty fuckin dope:

not sure who exactly is on it yet, but it's all revolutionary type shit (i imagine like Black Market Militia which would be SICK)....gonna get a tracklisting soon

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Dope! Unbutton Your Holsters was ill, so I'm anticipating the follow up. One of the most intricate lyricists out now.
    noyzhiphop.bandcamp.com
    twitter.com/noyzhiphop

Yea good news.

Veteran Member

This man is a fuckin good rapper but he need to know that he must hide his fuckin dick head ! He looks like a corny geek so man be intelligent and hide yourself as much as possible...i'm not a hater, this is just an advice for his carreer ! Nowadays, look and style are very important in music and when you look to kevlaar you just think : corny, soft, geek and more...

PRODIGAL SUN

are you gay? why are you looking at mans that way? listen to the music man

Veteran Member

no...i like kevlaar, i like wisemen but man.....when you look like a retard, you don't expose your face on your album cover ! You know how is the industry now, especially hip hop music nowadays where style prime over lyrics...Just my advice...And it will not change the fact that i will listen and like his new album !

LOLOL!! @Antonelli Yo fam i truly thank you and appreciate your support...on the other hand, WHAT kind of world do you live in? Would you rather i grow some dreads and rock gold fronts? grab some skinny jeans and sag with an Oscar the grouch hat? Or grab sum Will i am gear and some big ass white framed sun glasses? i rock regular shit, hip hop gear, t- shirts, jeans, hoodies, timbs, and ones. I be MYSELF. FUCK THAT...tell me WHO in the hell HIDES their image nowadays? Its ALL ABOUT an artists face getting out there nowadays, u got it twisted my g... and You Disrespcted me saying i look like like a retard, dick head, and a corny geek...I dont appreciate that shit...I'm not sure if you even LISTEN to my music. If you listen to my music you would KNOW i'm none of those things. Where is YOUR pic in your avatar? you must be ashamed of how you look...LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    This man is a fuckin good rapper but he need to know that he must hide his fuckin dick head ! He looks like a corny geek so man be intelligent and hide yourself as much as possible...i'm not a hater, this is just an advice for his carreer ! Nowadays, look and style are very important in music and when you look to kevlaar you just think : corny, soft, geek and more...
    wtf

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    this forum becoming more and more "steeped in gayness" as Art Vandelay's alter ego would say...smh

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar 7 View Post
    LOLOL!! @Antonelli Yo fam i truly thank you and appreciate your support...on the other hand, WHAT kind of world do you live in? Would you rather i grow some dreads and rock gold fronts? grab some skinny jeans and sag with an Oscar the grouch hat? Or grab sum Will i am gear and some big ass white framed sun glasses? i rock regular shit, hip hop gear, t- shirts, jeans, hoodies, timbs, and ones. I be MYSELF. FUCK THAT...tell me WHO in the hell HIDES their image nowadays? Its ALL ABOUT an artists face getting out there nowadays, u got it twisted my g... and You Disrespcted me saying i look like like a retard, dick head, and a corny geek...I dont appreciate that shit...I'm not sure if you even LISTEN to my music. If you listen to my music you would KNOW i'm none of those things. Where is YOUR pic in your avatar? you must be ashamed of how you look...LOL!
    Yo God that was best shit i heard come from an artist in the last ten years real talk!!

LOL!!! worddd no doubt appreciate it @WHEREMYPURPLETAPEAT; ILL screen name fam....

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

yo dont get phased by these random faggits comments.

its not indicative of the websites thought process or appreciation at all.

yall keep doing yalls thing, dont stray fom the path and keep doing that real for the people cause lord knows we need it.

peace

we waiting on that bronze sophmore joint too for eral
    We do it for the people.

PEACE! no DOUBT @Food for thought, we DEFINITELY gonna KEEp bringing the ILLNESS...dude just came outta left field wit that, LOL, i was like WTF...all good tho...everyone is entitled to they own opionon...

PRODIGAL SUN

Saying some1 looks like a retard is disrespectful man, it all boils down 2 taste & perception, i mean, have you looked at yaself in the mirror b4 callin some1 a retard, what makes u thnk ur gorgeous? jus cos u dont thnk he is a pin up bwoy doesnt mean they aint girls here who see him as a hot commodity, and like I pointed out earlier, focus on the music man.

PRODIGAL SUN

LMAO im a hater im known for it. but WTF that dude took the cake. son said "i like his music hes dope as shit" "he looks like a retard" LMAO how the fuck do you even say that in the same post hahahaha wow. then kevlaar fuckin ethered the fuck out of him hahaha i love this site
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon