Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Claaa7 and Beautifulrock present: The Legacy - Two Decades of Wu-Tang Clan

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

To me the list is already suspect how are these misses?:
    7th Chamber part 2, Drunk Game (Sweet Sugar Pie), Wu-Revolution, Good, Soul Power, Tush, Ghost Showers, Black Shampoo, I Get's My Thang in Action, House Nigga, La Rhumba, Cherchez La Ghost ????

These are all bangers/4 star tracks...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Agreed, a good but imperfect list

Duck seazon should b higher
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    To me the list is already suspect how are these misses?:
    7th Chamber part 2, Drunk Game (Sweet Sugar Pie), Wu-Revolution, Good, Soul Power, Tush, Ghost Showers, Black Shampoo, I Get's My Thang in Action, House Nigga, La Rhumba, Cherchez La Ghost ????

These are all bangers/4 star tracks...

And here's the problem. You didn't read any of the synopses. If you did, you would understand that I wasn't criticizing some of those songs. I was critical of certain aspects of the songs that led to bad things down the road.

For instance, I know 7th Chamber part 2 isn't a bad song. If you read what I said, it's right there in the first line. I was critical of the fact they reused the same verse from 7th chamber part 2 and just switched the beat...something we would be forced to swallow for years to come...

Anyway, it's all conjecture and opinion on some others, I mostly go by consensus view, not by personal feelings. You like Black Shampoo, most think it's a joke. Like Super god.

Retired.

where is the list lol

rofl it's been gone for ages

brock got his love handles hurt

Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-08-2015 at 05:59 PM.
    Retired.

Banned

Haha brock's meltdown was epic
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.