Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Two drum kits PLEASE HELP !

Default Looking For Two drum kits PLEASE HELP !

I've been searching and searching for a good

-Araabmuzik Drum Kit (he did ya boy - get money, etc and alotta dipset shit)
    -Lex Luger Drum Kit (Rick ross - BMF beat, waka - go hard in the paint, fabulous - lights out)

ALSO im wondering about Plug in's ive been trying to do something besides sampling . . but i dont know how to put the VST's in FL studio and what not . . i only have the demo . .

So can Any1 help me out ? thanks in advance

don't have the kits but you could just find instrumentals from those producers that you like the drum sounds in and chop them out to make your own kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    don't have the kits but you could just find instrumentals from those producers that you like the drum sounds in and chop them out to make your own kits.
    but then they're going to have the other sounds from the beat on them right ? also what info could u give me abt the VST problem ?`

I don't know much about VSTs so I def can't help you out there but as far as chopping the drums sounds out it takes a while you gotta find parts of beats where its open like intros/outros and breakdowns and the drum hits are easy to chop out individually. Takes a lil while but it's the same idea as chopping breaks for drum sounds

seems like a pain in the ass but it's worth it cuz you will get some unique combinations of drums sounds, not the same kicks and snares and hats every fool downloading the kits uses

yea i feel wat ur saying gonna start now. .

Make your own drum kits from acoustic drum samples. It will sound a million times better.

idk man I think he wants dipset style drum sounds, clubby shit gonna be hard to find those kind of sounds with old acoustic samples

I hate those drums. Just get an 808 vst. I got a high quality Drumma Boy kit. Stolen from Patchwork studios

nah nah nah look up araabmuzik nd ull see what i mean by the type of drums nd ish . . drums like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpdfe_zXun4 nd this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwUmC...eature=related i like those hard snares nd kicks like tht . . also need sum bass like them too

They do sound a lot like Drumma Boys drums. Maybe the Hi Tek kit will suit you.

i got the hi tek kit but i want tht ambient kinda sound on the kick tht makes it hit hard u no wat i mean. . .

Not really, but your best bet is to look at realraptalk.com forums or get something like EZdrummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    i got the hi tek kit but i want tht ambient kinda sound on the kick tht makes it hit hard u no wat i mean. . .
    reverb?

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

If you can challenge yourself to find the right sounds to design drum kits from scratch to sound like those producers who you admire it may be a good addition to your abilities as a producer, because it's a detailed way of studying their sound engineering.

When I hear some producers today who are looked at as the new & hottest, their early beats sound like they were designing/engineering their drums to sound like Pete Rock, J Dilla & Premier's. That type of work and study seems to separate great producers from others to me.

I have some kits of bare sounds played by real drummers here if you want to check it out:

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/p/breaks-for-sale.html

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2010/...reakbeats.html

Here is a site of plug-in news: http://www.kvraudio.com/ I also send tweets about plug-ins from time to time www.twitter.com/cratesofjr

Good luck on your search of the kits.