Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Review - Pitchfork Magazine

and mike dean is the BOY!!! lol
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Banned

never did i say dark fantasy wasnt a good album...

i just think kanye has turned into a media darling critics love to jock...

im not opposed to anyone enjoyin the album...

im enjoying the album....

im opposed to niggas UPPING pitchfork and rollingstone reviews... to validate givin an album a classic rating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mentioned dre, because dre gets disrespected by magazines, blogs, kids, all over the place now...

in defense of kanye, youre askin what dre done lately... thats the kind of shit im talking about... dre doesnt owe you shit, that nigga got 30 years in the can... anything he drops is a topper!!!!!!!!!!

niggas will shit on dres KUSH and fawn over the technical aspects of kanye album...

its humorous to me... in the "he just doesnt get it" kind of way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yall enjoying it... cool... kanye put it out for freee... thats cool... but im talkin about the finisihed product thats sittin on the shelf!!!!!!!!

inventive way of presenting your music... cool... but im not factoring any of that in to what im hearing!!!!!!!!!!

whatd pitchfork give college dropout?!?!!?!?!? if this is a 10... they better have given that shit a 12!!!!!!!!!!!

yo MAIN MAN my nigga... gotta love mike dean gettin that BIG BREAD!!!!!!! and i gotta second what you said about jigga... hovito bodied both verses... so appalled verse is vintage jigga!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody cares what you think, faggot ass nerd.

for anyone who is interested, pitchfork gave College Dropout an 8.2, Late Registration a 9.5 and Graduation an 8.7. but those were all written by different reviewers which partially explains the disparity in scores between albums like Late Registration and MBDTF and College Dropout.