Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Section 9 - Year End Round Up: Temple Takeover!!

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

My 3 favorite

1. Prince Rai (My first time reading your rhymes, I REALLY like your style)

2. Whers

3. Menes

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    i'm not mad at the critticism everybody entitled too it nah mean
    i agree but there is a right way and a fucked up way to do it
    We do it for the people.

no doubt, that was some disrespectful shit but its whatever. if dude thinks that way then let em "real talk" all he wants, at some point itll get em punch in the mouth.

peace to S9, personally think Magma killed shit, wher, .5kut and teck dropped that scientifc shit. the transition between Menes and FFT was real dope

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    My 3 favorite

1. Prince Rai (My first time reading your rhymes, I REALLY like your style)

2. Whers

3. Menes
    Thanks Poison Flowerz.

And an overall Peace and thanks to all who worked to get this done.

Criticism is good if it adds potential value. Where you see value added, take it. When criticism was in vain, then so be it.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

yeah everybody beasted on this track, glad i can rhyme with the rest of S9 team

Yeah you guys are right, it all went right over my head. Golly gosh, I'm just so darned stupid. Could some of you poetical rap geniuses pleeeeeeease teach me how to understand rap lyrics?

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    but dog what have you ever spit to claim we weak or wack c'mon son seriously
    just cuz we be rhyming complex and all that shit don't me nobody on no dick none ya homothug shit you prolly doing
    I've written shit on here if you're really trying to see what I've ever spit to claim you're weak. Click on my name or sumshit. But that isn't the point (it's also an irrelevant remark; if my music is ass it doesn't make your music any more or less ass) - the point here is how you got a bunch of people on your dick because your own team always shouts out how "dope" you are. S9 is all that gets feed here (with a few exceptions) so people come in here and continue the chain of jocking in hopes of getting feedback. Then you all think you're great webcees, when only a few of you are.

You guys aren't rhyming complex; that was my point. What I was trying to point out is how many of yall rhyme on some pseudo-intellectual shit, just dropping vague images and names of ancient shit. Nothing dope is formed by peeping an entire verse from those of you I'm talking about. It sounds like the kind of shit Canibus does when he's spitting random shit off the head before writing an actual verse.

And maybe my feed is too mean, but if you gotta elevate you gotta elevate; when you niggas taking feelings finally step your shit up and write some good rhymes, you'll get your dreams to come true and become a Wu-affiliate, and it will be all because of Mean ol' Threyev and his overly harsh criticism.

My fav was
    1.Whers
    2.Sheepish
    3.Magma