Thread: Funkmaster Flex Dissed 2Pac

Default Funkmaster Flex Dissed 2Pac

Some footage has leaked of Funkmaster Flex publicly dissing Tupac. People are trying to play it down by saying it is throwback footage, but the fact is he talks about missing Biggie, and considering B.I.G. died after ‘Pac, throwback or not this was done out of taste when ‘Pac had already passed. Not cool. Looks very recent to me too, so let’s call it what it is — [expletive]ed up.

http://www.streethop.com/2010/11/aud...tlawz-respond/

on sum G shit FUCK PAC ! how u gonna be from the east coast and fucks wiff dat no lyrics havin nigga ? ive been keepin quiet on the subject because usually my music views are VERY controversial i am the ONLY nigga i know who could bump some flocka and juiceman and then listen to canibus and doseone and then play sum esham . .

but you know WHY i dont fuck with him ? because he basically dissed and disrespected every1 here nd y the fuck would i support someone like that ? FUCKOUTTAHERE way to go flex . . .

fuck that nose peircing ballet taking nigga. . prolly wouldnt have died if he didnt do all that bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    on sum G shit FUCK PAC ! how u gonna be from the east coast and fucks wiff dat no lyrics havin nigga ? ive been keepin quiet on the subject because usually my music views are VERY controversial i am the ONLY nigga i know who could bump some flocka and juiceman and then listen to canibus and doseone and then play sum esham . .

but you know WHY i dont fuck with him ? because he basically dissed and disrespected every1 here nd y the fuck would i support someone like that ? FUCKOUTTAHERE way to go flex . . .

fuck that nose peircing ballet taking nigga. . prolly wouldnt have died if he didnt do all that bullshit
    Who's everyone?

Banned

what's the big deal..? he basically admitted what everyone else knows: Biggie >>>> tupac

Lollllll dissing tupac after hes dead, who cares anymore, wuts funk flex doen that anyeone really cares about ill asy biggies better than tupac wen theirs murals of him in africa

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

theres a thread about this already.

anybody posting in this thread is a fag.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    theres a thread about this already.

anybody posting in this thread is a fag.
    including you.