Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Destiny Hope And How I Will Marry Her

Default Destiny Hope And How I Will Marry Her

While a lot of you people apparently want to have sex with Miley you have no shot outside of rape. I on the other hand am a well dressed, courteous, chivalrous knight in a lax pinnie.

Why am I destined to get her?

I don't actually care. I'm not a fan. I think she's pretty but average looking. I think she's a woefully overrated artist. I hate Disney. I think the Jonas guy is a punk bitch. Not because he dated her, but because he's a punk bitch. Now for a while now I thought to myself "Boarz, you sexy mother fucker, you could do better." But today by happenstance I ended up flipping between Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and a special on E about the girl.

What do I find out? We're practically the same person. To a disturbing "God Wants Me to Bang You" level. Our relatives are quick to mention we sang the same song from Annie when we were little kids. What are the odds that "The Sun Will Come Out Tommorrow" would be our childhood jam? That our dogs have the same name.

There was more but its mind blowing nuclear bomb shit. So while you guys can beat it to Hannah Montana I'll be in there like swim wear. You know, riding horses and lying under the stars talking about helping orphans and shit.

Now I just need to meet her. If only to talk to my bros about how I long dicked her in a public bathroom on the baby changing station. And to meet her dad and ask him to grow out the mullet of destiny.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    a special on E about the girl.
    Too bad you're gay

While a lot of you people apparently want to have sex with Miley you have no shot outside of rape. I on the other hand am a well dressed, courteous, chivalrous knight in a lax pinnie.

I don't actually care. I'm not a fan. I think she's pretty but average looking. I think she's a woefully overrated artist. I hate Disney. I think the Jonas guy is a punk bitch. Not because he dated her, but because he's a punk bitch. Now for a while now I thought to myself "Boarz, you sexy mother fucker, you could do better." But today by happenstance I ended up flipping between Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and a special on E about the girl.

What do I find out? We're practically the same person. To a disturbing "God Wants Me to Bang You" level. Our relatives are quick to mention we sang the same song from Annie when we were little kids. What are the odds that "The Sun Will Come Out Tommorrow" would be our childhood jam? That our dogs have the same name.

There was more but its mind blowing nuclear bomb shit. So while you guys can beat it to Hannah Montana I'll be in there like swim wear. You know, riding horses and lying under the stars talking about helping orphans and shit.

Now I just need to meet her. If only to talk to my bros about how I long dicked her in a public bathroom on the baby changing station. And to meet her dad and ask him to grow out the mullet of destiny.
    good luck with that shes a vocaloid you know like miku

only not as cool
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by narc View Post
    Too bad you're gay
    You thought me watching E was gayer then singing broadway songs as a toddler?

@ Dane
    Ikon the Verbal Hologram?

I could dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by narc View Post
    Too bad you're gay
    narc can see it, and he's on hard drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    narc can see it, and he's on hard drugs.
    If I was gay why would I want to marry a girl?

You big dirty man.

is greater then

thats all i'm saying

there both fakes but Miku admits it

and ill say the same thing for Reina
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post

is greater then

thats all i'm saying

there both fakes but Miku admits it

and ill say the same thing for Reina
    I'm not disagreeing. I think she sucks dick musically. I'm just shooting for mine.

EDIT: No, I watched the vid. Miley is miles ahead of that shit. Fucking orientals. I was expecting something less shitty.

still better

DDR clasic

no one has ever got a perfect and still better then Miley

enuff of these light punches

sing

classic song

my point is Miley is not real shes a hologram an elision brought on by here fathers failing carrier

her dady wrights the songs then a computer sings it and she takes on the image i wouldn't be surprised if shes a robot

If I was gay why would I want to marry a girl?
    ask this guy.

Kudos to you good sir. I admire your determination. If you succeed I will put on a top hat just so I can tip it to you.

The closest I got to banging a Disney Star was when I stole a promotional cardboard cutout of Lizzie Mcguire and took her home.