Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Yacub Theory

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Re: The Yacub Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    rofl at someone beleiving yacqub as a physical being and an actual scientist creating the white race

we are light of skin because of climate change and adapting to where we live

the people in power are white beacuase of technological advances, u tellin me whiteman is to blame for every asian dictator and facist in chinas history or afrikan tribes murdering each other?

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IN THIS THREAD NEXT TO YACUBS HEAD !

"IT CAN'T BE TRUE, THAT AIN'T TRUE, THERE WASN'T NO YACUB"

LMAO !

Impossible ?

skulls like these were found in south america so they say

where are those people with these big heads today ?

Prince Rai

again...

there are myths out there.. and myths are just myths folklore etcc..

as soon as man realises what he should truly focus on.. then you will start to feel you are on the right path...

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    Impossible ?

skulls like these were found in south america so they say

where are those people with these big heads today ?
    were they the black as you would associate these heads with

This of course is interesting and should be researched, yet it opens the door for no proof theories such as this, and people who will pursue them for their own personal gains.Peace

Prince Rai

peace armz u have a point

SUNNY WINTERS probably isn't feeling this one; but just to throw it out there for peeps...:

The following is from a letter Amir wrote to a correspondent who requested his views on Yakub and the making of the Devil.

Amir has written a small book entitled "The Symbolic History of Mr. Yakub" that he hopes to make available if he ever succeeds in retrieving it from a publisher.

I believe the History of Mr. Yakub to be wholly spiritual and symbolic, using physical White people to represent mental functions and states of mind. This is not unprecedented. The ancient Egyptian Kings were often depicted "smiting" foreign barbarians who were symbols of the wild passions in the Egyptian people, not actual physical conquests.

The Egyptian Kings "battles" were often against the "Asiatics". They symbolized people stuck at the Assiah plane of development, i.e., savages. The lower appetites were the actual Asiatics.

Master Fard and The Honorable Elijah Muhammad used the same approach. Fard called White people "cave men" and "cavey." It refers to underground (subconscious) influences that operate in the dark (ignorance).

Yakub represents the left hemisphere of the brain and its related mental activities. He had "an 8 ounce brain" because the left brain corresponds to the 8th sphere of the Tree of Life.

Yakub was a "big hearted scientist," meaning he symbolized extreme left-brained arrogance, vanity and unrelenting pride.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that the Black man has a 7 ½ ounce brain "while the White man has a 6 ounce brain." Well, put similarly sized people's brains on a scale and you'll see that brains weigh pretty much the same.

Seven and a half breaths per minute induce trance. The alpha brain wave (trance) pattern is thus symbolized as the size of the Black man's brain. "Black" man symbolizes the deep trance state.

Now the alleged making of the devil... it refers to the ego supplanting the former rule or predominance of the right brain hemisphere. The individual "I" and sense of separateness is a grafted "add on to the original human consciousness. This puny little ego -- created by maya, separate-ness and "tricknology" (i.e. "Yakub) is the real devil (enemy, adversary) and is symbolized by the White man.

Yakub is the modern version of the trickster gods that have been depicted throughout the world: Coyote, Set, Satan, Sebek, Hanuman, Mescalito, Kweku, Ansi, etc. They are usually stylised as canines, so The Honorable Elijah Muhammad emphasized how the White man befriended the dog while in the caves of Europe. This is all symbolic wisdom and the great teachers were not allowed to tell anyone that it was symbolic. To do so would destroy the cleansing effect the teachings were to have on Whites and Blacks alike.

I only decipher the symbols now because it's time to bring in the New Islam.. Those teachings -- minus the correct interpretation -- can no longer produce highly evolved women and men the way they once did in the '50's, 60's and 70's. Unfortunately, they now sometimes become words people use to "shield their own dirty religion" under the Honorable Elijah Muhammad's good name.

The real purpose of Fard Muhammad was to provide the spiritual scientific framework for you and me to become gods and goddesses. It is not enough to praise the messenger and the Saviour. You and me must become "God in Person." You have to be able to truthfully say: "My name is W.F. Muhammad. I came to North America by myself (my Soul)."

We are constantly making the devil whenever we feed and nourish our lower selves and animal appetites. When we allow our egos to rule, instead of bringing our egos into submission to the indwelling divinity (Master Fard, Osiris, Shiva, Obatallah, etc.) we are grafting a devil.

Physical white people are not any more or less evil than physical Black people. Any person of any skin color can become devilish by the thoughts, emotions, feelings and actions they indulge.

Any person of any color can become "a true and living god" by the thoughts, emotions, feelings and actions they indulge.

Though I don't discount that it could have literally happened.....

graftin still exists to this day. It is more than 2,000 years old.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Yo, what i'm about to say relates to both the existence of Yacub and the existence of god:

Prove it.

That's a small reason why I don't believe in either. Plus, you gotta admit, this whole shit sounds a little far fetched.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Lightbulb Re: The Yacub Theory

Quote Originally Posted by MaShPG
    Yo, what i'm about to say relates to both the existence of Yacub and the existence of god:

Prove it.

That's a small reason why I don't believe in either. Plus, you gotta admit, this whole shit sounds a little far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Elohim

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

i cant beleive stuff like this is so popular when other threads are gettin slept on, WAKE UP

I'M NOT ASKING ANYONE HERE TO BELIEVE THIS

I'M ASKING YALL TO LOOK AT IT

here is Yaaquubs moms

most do not want to see this story of yaaquub as true because they do not want to believe that they themselves were "made" by a big headed scientist named yaaquub so they dismiss it quick with out really studying the claims

it may be a myth and there may be some truths to it

i said "Made" not created

he took what already existed and grafted (molded) it to be what he wanted it to be

where are these big headed people today ?

alot of them live IN the earth

a person with a hamburger mentality will never grasp this concept

Too many people have a warped view of things so they may think that Yacub did this all by himself in a lab somewhere with magic

like he said the word "BE" and it was

it took 600 years to be completed
    he never got to witness his work

He had a team of either 599 or 5,999 doctors, nurses, and cremators with him

maby some of these are those original vikings and barbarians that Kephrem was speaking of