Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Yacub Theory

Default Re: The Yacub Theory

this forum will be civilized

unleash the purple god
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    i used to build with neb and sam on this and they both if i remember correctly said they diddnt beleive yacqub was a physical being but something spirtitual and in the minds of the races, yacqub is a metafour

this was about 2 years ago so i cant remember details

they diddnt beleive he actually was a big headed dude sitting on a mountain making crackas
    From like 10 pages ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Tamahu
    Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    This would make a good anime.
    lol True.

But like I said, it's very possible to have literally occured even though it's sketchy.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS

ARE YOU ABLE TO DISPROVE IT ?

WHERE IN THIS THREAD DID I TELL YOU THATI BELIEVED THIS ?

ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE WHO BELIEVES IN ASTRAL TRAVEL,OR SPIRITS AND EXORCISM ?
    Please tell me SUNNY how it is, that there is undisputable proof(see the works of Ra Un Nefer Amen, Muata Ashby and many others) that the Kemetians "believed" in reincarnation(a concept you disprove of if I'm not mistaken); yet Malachi York doesn't even teach it(and claims to have deep Kemetian knowledge)?

What is the Duat or Amenta?

I'm not one to automatically take everything literally, so; if the Ka(Astral Body) is not really the Astral Body, what is it symbolic of? What about the Ba, Ab, Khu and the other Spiritual vehicles spoken of in Kemet?

What knowledge do you have that there is no Soul(Ba) and Ka, etc. that other original cultures don't have, who do say that there ARE such things?(For example, the Dream Walking of the Indians, Dream Yoga of the Buddhists and Hindu(Dream Yoga was practiced by the pre-Vedic Tantric cultures of India as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Born Ruler I
    MA son...

You can come out of the closet. Maybe it will help explain the froth.

Who are muslim sons?

One...
    I have an idea, but I'm still trying to figure out the occult significance of what a Muslim Son really is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mastakilla
    A Mason is ma son.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    do you want to know why the yacub story makes sense?

because the world is fucked up beyond most peoples comprehension
    and
    when you keep chipping away at it

you begin to realize that the reason it all started is as ridiculous as the state of affairs that we are currently in

you do all know that you arent going to live more than 10 more years right?
    is that common knowledge yet?
    So, 1 year is worth living as long as its lived. I can do alot in 10 years.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

the black man is superior to the white man in every way
    shut the fuck up kiddo we all the same except the skin, its the only. go cry your 400 years of racist slavery with those thoughts

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    So, 1 year is worth living as long as its lived. I can do alot in 10 years.
    you can do a lot in one day

(10 years is wishful thinking - i am still too gentle for my own good)

i would say dont count on tomorrow
    and
    figure out what the implications of that are

Quote Originally Posted by piffcrack
    shut the fuck up kiddo we all the same except the skin, its the only. go cry your 400 years of racist slavery with those thoughts

LHX = white man

its alright dude

it will all be ok

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

you can do a lot in one day

(10 years is wishful thinking - i am still too gentle for my own good)

i would say dont count on tomorrow
    and
    figure out what the implications of that are
    Why count on tommorow when you can count on today.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

No Father to my stench

PEACE
    the Yacob story is the most realistic explanation for the creation of the white race and the creation of adam......

everything else is just pure fairy tales......

oh yeah...my comp is broken so i can't be here often.......

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    Why count on tommorow when you can count on today.
    why count?

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by froth
    And yeah, I believe in astral travel. Humans have been doing it since the dawn of time and I learned how to do it.
    I thought I did once. I was just halfway sleep walking. I don't dis-believe it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by froth
    Black Wisdom is God
    It's good to know that someone is thinking about me.

I do believe in portions of the Yakub story. Some good books to read are.

&

The Iceman Inheritance was difficult to follow because he was making up a lot of his own terms. I got the point though, it makes since to me. Making of the Whiteman was very interesting. He was out to prove what Mr. Muhammad was stating about the creation of the whiteman. It states sources from many different angles.

After building and studying I know that the Black man is the original man. The history that I have studied from almost every source points out the un-natural destructive nature of caucasians. There are many theories and facts that point to the origin of this reality.

Melanin is not limited to the skin and has an essencial effect on all living things. To say that I'm stating Superiority is to state that a tree that gives off shade is arrogant. When I introduced a tad bit of facts I was ridiculed because you don't suppose to speak knowledgable around ignorant (lack of knowledge) people.

As far as yakub goes, I have seen a lot of evidence that proves it. Do I wholey believe in it, not really; but it does hold some truths. The original man has been under constant attack by people who hate theirselves to the point where they will risk dying from skin cancer to look like their parents (read Dr. Frances Cress Welsing).

But I'm not mad. A (white) friend of mines asked me yesterday, "Does all of this knowledge drive you crazy." I told him that anyone who's grounded in his culture can grasp anything in the proper perspective. Look at the Jews, Orientals, Mexicans. They are strong because they are rooted in their culture. I am rooted strongly in my culture so I can look at these things in the right perspective.

I know that some of you can get something from what I've left. I pray that beyond all things

Peace wil be upon you all
    Take it easy

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    Too many people have a warped view of things so they may think that Yacub did this all by himself in a lab somewhere with magic

like he said the word "BE" and it was

it took 600 years to be completed
    he never got to witness his work

He had a team of either 599 or 5,999 doctors, nurses, and cremators with him

maby some of these are those original vikings and barbarians that Kephrem was speaking of
    Actually those Vikings and barbarians were DESTROYING white 'civilization' back in the Dark Ages so where did you get the idea from that they were possibly helping to "graft white people" ??

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    The island of Patmos/Pelon where John the Baptist aka Yah Yah (Jesus Cousin) was beheaded

I never heard that John the Baptist was beheaded on Patmos. Do you have a source for that?

His public ministry was suddenly (after about six months probably) brought to a close by his being cast into prison by Herod, whom he had reproved for the sin of having taken to himself the wife of his brother Philip (Luke 3:19). He was shut up in the castle of Machaerus, a fortress on the southern extremity of Peraea, 9 miles east of the Dead Sea, and here he was beheaded

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John_the_Baptist

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze
    PEACE
    the Yacob story is the most realistic explanation for the creation of the white race and the creation of adam......

everything else is just pure fairy tales......
    Actually it's stated in both Quran and Torah that Adam were a people created out of the dark soil of the earth. Even Kemet means LAND of the BLACKS, which is refering to the original people.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    I told him that anyone who's grounded in his culture can grasp anything in the proper perspective. Look at the Jews, Orientals, Mexicans. They are strong because they are rooted in their culture.
    What "Jews", "Orientals" (?), and "Mexicans" do you speak of? There are originals and grafted ones (imposters, devils) within these three groups.

And can you elucidate what you meant by "strong"?? It is my understanding that there are only a few that are in touch with their true culture (the originals) and then there are the many who are weak and out of touch (the eighty five), following the ways of the devil (the ten percent), from both the original and the grafted kind.

Anybody not knowin that honorable Elijah Muhammad took the symbols and methods of his path of teaching from the MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE which drew it from mainly sufic plus cabbalistic and masonic sources aint probably aware of the fact that BLACK in arabic is written the same way as WISE,triggerin a lot of false interpretations by half ass gods like some i witnessed in this forum,just unable to get to an allegorys core because a lack of knowledge.
    Quote from honorable Clearance 13X:"we dont talk about the colour of skin,we talk about an MINDSTATE"
    Any black supremacist dwells on the same level as a gay-rights activist just stoooopid,these are
    methaporical symbols to hide the teaching from the underdeveloped ,not about a scientist
    makin the white man,stupid racist bitches learn to value yourself so u dont have to make up a superficial supremacy over whiteys,stoooopid bitch,u piss me off,u do dirt on the teachings from the gods,pay ur dues or take distance from honorable Elijah Muhammads and honorable Clearance 13X s teachings and go play a drum,booy

BLACK GODS WHITE GODS RED GODS YELLOW GODS BROWN GODS
    ALLAH U AKBAR
    PEACE TO ALL ELOHIM

Pay attention to Shensu Elohims source,fukkk sunny winters the retarded hatin on light skins and lost in his hallucinations of black supremacy