Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Wall is a bum.

courage under fire War and Peace's Avatar
    walking through the valley of the shadow of death

Default John Wall is a bum.

here's my original post that went un-replied to, and then I'll follow it with a somewhat pertinent comment that derives from what I'm watching, as we text, on ESPN>

John Wall is a bum.. dude rubbed me the wrong way last year when he played for Kentucky, doing his little dance before games; Kentucky never played anyone ranked, and they didn't beat any team convincingly except for maybe one or two games. Then when they finally played a ranked team - Tennessee, Tennessee waxed them. Then when they got to the tourney, they were favored by most experts to win it all.... why?They couldn't even make it to the final 4.. West Virginia waxed them in the final 8 with a back-up point guard outplaying Wall.
    Now in the pros, the kid is still doing his dance before games.. with a 4-8 record.. and Derrick Rose put him on the sidelines for 5 games because his ankle couldn't withstand the onslaught.
    Could he develop? Sure.. but I'm far from convinced yet.
    Any one else think the kid is pretty much all image? He wouldn't be flying towards the hoop so brazenly if Bill Laimbeer, Barkley, Mailman, Mahorn, Oakley, Cartwright etc etc were posted up in the paint just itching to lay a forearm across his face

-------
    so now on a side note, Kentucky is actually playing a decent team, UCONN..
    let's see how they fare

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

Sense-A responded to your post about John Wall ?

^word, peace check deuce, I missed that but just revisited and peeped it..
    still open for more dialogue though, as John Small is plastered everywhere you look [yahoo nba home page, and even here at wucorp]

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

Inspektah Meth-Tical

John Wall > Blake Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post
    John Wall > Blake Griffin.
    laugh to myself... I'm not a major Griffin fan yet, but Griffin sits on top of john wall's head and shits on it Inspektah Mef

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

-

I like John Wall. He's impressed me so far but the Wizards still suck as usual LOL. They're 5-9 after losing to Atlanta yesterday 116-96 LOL. The Wizards are a terrible defensive team and they've always been terrible on defense. Javale McGee is a good shot blocker and John Wall plays pretty good defense but other than them 2, nobody else will play defense. And that's why they get their asses whipped regularly LOL. They would be 5-10 right now if it wasn't for that dumb ass foul Jrule Holiday of the Sixers did on John Wall a few days ago when John was attempting a three pointer and it wasn't that many seconds left. John went to the line and made all 3 free throws to send the game into overtime and the Wizards won. I've seen some highlights of Blake Griffin and he did some tight dunks. He did a facial dunk on Ronny Turiaf of the Knicks last week i believe. It was sick how he did it because he spun around on Ronny and dunked on him LOL. But the Clippers still suck because they got only 2 wins hahahahahahahahaha. They finally beat Sacramento last night 100-82.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by War and Peace View Post
    here's my original post that went un-replied to, and then I'll follow it with a somewhat pertinent comment that derives from what I'm watching, as we text, on ESPN>

John Wall is a bum.. dude rubbed me the wrong way last year when he played for Kentucky, doing his little dance before games; Kentucky never played anyone ranked, and they didn't beat any team convincingly except for maybe one or two games. Then when they finally played a ranked team - Tennessee, Tennessee waxed them. Then when they got to the tourney, they were favored by most experts to win it all.... why?They couldn't even make it to the final 4.. West Virginia waxed them in the final 8 with a back-up point guard outplaying Wall.
    Now in the pros, the kid is still doing his dance before games.. with a 4-8 record.. and Derrick Rose put him on the sidelines for 5 games because his ankle couldn't withstand the onslaught.
    Could he develop? Sure.. but I'm far from convinced yet.
    Any one else think the kid is pretty much all image? He wouldn't be flying towards the hoop so brazenly if Bill Laimbeer, Barkley, Mailman, Mahorn, Oakley, Cartwright etc etc were posted up in the paint just itching to lay a forearm across his face

-------
    so now on a side note, Kentucky is actually playing a decent team, UCONN..
    let's see how they fare

wow what a gimp.. this john wall cat sat out against the Celtics with a sore ankle, now he's on the bench tonight against the Magic with a sore knee. He's only played one team with a record above .500, the Hawks, and he shot 3 for 12 against them. He's averaging 18pts and 9assts, but he's only played against PANSIES so far. Don't expect those numbers to go up once he starts playing good teams.

correction, he did play against the Bulls, and Derrick Rose grandsonned his ass

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

bump>
    john small is on the cover of the newest SLAM mag.. they labeled dude 'the next Iverson'
    ouch!!

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

I just saw a thing on yahoo sports saying he hasn't lived up to the hype.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

john wall wasn't that good coming out of that kentucky program, he was a product of the program and look how garbage he is shoulda stayed in school and learned how to play the game and waited.

Iverson is a beast and would eat john wall in his sleep

i bet john wall never played street ball, c'mon Iverson is and was the best of his generation then came Kobe and LeBrick and John wall is like lebrick who never or hasn't live up to the hype least kobe has dude got rings to prove it until those cats get rings they ain't got nothing on legends who even without a ring iverson is a legend because he did what john wall wants to do succeed

based solely on numbers john wall is great for a rookie at 15 and 9, hes gonna be a stud, i cant beleive how u guys r callin him a bum, callin him trash, hes a rookie on a bad team, i think the wiz can be a decent team, my boy nik young has been scoring decently lately if he can be consistent i think the nicks got a shot, they need a swingman now and theyll have a decent team to build on in the future.

most def.

in 2 or 3 years they will contend for the 8th playoff spot.

so in the last month>

the other day against the Bucks [who are well below .500] John small was 4 for 17 from the field, with 5 turnovers, ouch!

-against the Bulls homes was 3 for 14

-against the Pacers homes was 5 for 15 with 6 turnovers

-3 for 9 against the Spurs, 4 turnovers

he has had some pretty good games though [at DET, at MIN, at MIA, at ORL]

still a bum in my eyes, dude is mad sloppy

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

what a stupid, stupid thread.

that reminds me why i don't post in the sports zone very often.

i can tolerate racism, bigotry, stupidity and dumb opinions about wu-tang, but it offends me when dudes don't know dick about sports but still feel the need to voice their shitty opinions.

but go celtics
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.