Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Wall is a bum.

courage under fire War and Peace's Avatar
    walking through the valley of the shadow of death

rodney dangerfield-

..hearkening back to my original post, you probably don't even know who Joe Mazzulla is

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

-

John Wall isn't a bum. He's doing good so far but he needs to improve on his jumpshot and defense. He's inconsistent but you expect that from rookies. The Wizards get their asses kicked every night hahahahahahaha. Javale McGee had a triple double against the Bulls this week for the Wizards. He had 12 blocks and that's impressive because a NBA player hasn't done that in a very long time.

courage under fire War and Peace's Avatar
    walking through the valley of the shadow of death

bump

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

Chris Singleton should start and Trevor Booker will be a beast someday. John Wall needs to just get them the ball.

Will the Wizards make a run in the east this year?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

if the Wizards can hold onto wall and beal the future is very bright for the wizards. btw Wall's game has gone through the roof and his dunk in the contest was amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

-

Wizards will make the playoffs this year but they probably will get eliminated in the first or secound round. John Wall is good because he's gotten better. The Wizards need to improve their defense and when they do that, they'll be a good team because they got a lot of scorers. So scoring for them isn't a problem. Defense has always been their problem. I don't know why they got rid of Javale McGee because he's a good shot blocker. I bet Gilbert Arenas wishes he was still with the Wizards hahahahahahahahahaha. I see the Wizards former player Caron Butler is with Oklahoma now. I know he's glad to be outta Milwaukee LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.