Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: CLARIFICATION.... BRONZE NAZARTH... is a fuckin WANNABEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha silencer is going to type a heartfelt essay. i literally have never seen a bigger dickrider (other than in my brief visits to the canibus forums where they legitimately think he is a dragon alien sent from the future to save us)

this is all true,

but to be honest, i'd rather hear imitation-95-rza-beats than rza-being-creative-2010-beats these days

rza is lost homie... he's still that dude when he wants to be (black mozart) but for the most part he's stuck in a struggle with his inner Robert

Banned

wade youre a fuckin disgrace...

youd be the first in line...

to see a GREASE remake... youd be like... "hehehehehe he looks like travolta but hes even better hehehehe!!!!"

this thread is a reminder to all, that bronze nazarth is nothin more than a WANNA BE!!!!!!!!!!

bronze couldnt fuck with allah math on his best day...

instead of doing somethin different, he shamelessly jacks RZA sound, hopin wu fans like him...

they do like you bronze...

just not enough to cop your albums!!!!!!!!

you think RZA would tell the goons to back off a bloody bronze?!?!?!?!?

he might kick the bitin ass nigga in the face and say he doesnt recognize him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pffff.... annoying haterz thread!!!!

yo, angry, better get productive in any ways and stop beeing negativ.
    sorry, but ur behaviour sounds childish and envy.

^^^^hahahahahaha...huh.

How original is the name JiggaGenious (dickhole spells genius wrong). You copped that name after sucking Jay-Z's dick. How does Beyonce's dry pussy juice taste? Oh, sweet like a Rza beat? lol

And wadedigital? How dare you say Rza, Gza, HEL RAZAH (I don't get this one) and Timbo garbage. What are you a wannabe Bob digital? And what does W.a.d.e mean (Wigga And Dick Emerged)?

Pussys. Go masturbate over Rza and Thea fuckin you bitchass homos.

Quote Originally Posted by whitelotus777 View Post
    How original is the name JiggaGenious (dickhole spells genius wrong). You copped that name after sucking Jay-Z's dick. How does Beyonce's dry pussy juice taste? Oh, sweet like a Rza beat? lol

And wadedigital? How dare you say Rza, Gza, HEL RAZAH (I don't get this one) and Timbo garbage. What are you a wannabe Bob digital? And what does W.a.d.e mean (Wigga And Dick Emerged)?

Pussys. Go masturbate over Rza and Thea fuckin you bitchass homos.
    yup, definitely a cave in europe

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

I can't help but point out that my favoritr solo Rza track of all time (A Day To God Is 1,000 Years) is produced by Bronze Nazareth.

And techknowlegist!! Do you know that the vagina is considered as a black hole or "cave" in Ancient Moorish language?

Yes I'm in a cave. Your moms cave bitch. Eat a dick slow.

And tell that your daughter (that lil girl in your profile pic) to fix her face before I put a dick in aher frown lips too.

Yall fuckfaces are the reason why Wu generals release a lot of bullshit these days. As fans no one is expressing dislike to the bullshit.

BRING ON THE BRONZE YOU BUNCH OF PUSSYLIPS!!!

Outta all the carbon copies out there [theres thousands of them btw].....you bash bronze?.....smh

this is why i left that quentin tarantino thread...the people on my side are fuckin morons....and pedophiles..lmao.

Banned

lets get SOUNDSCAN up in this bitch...

since bronze naz is leadin the movement, and taken over as the best producer under the umbrella...

clearly... the fans have spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WISEMEN latest ALBUM... id be fuckin SHOCKED if that shit sold more than 100 physical units...

money talks... whitelotus gonna be waiting for the next bronze solo in 2013 covered in spiderwebs...

cuz WISEMEN just silenced the nigga for another cpl years...

DISTRO HEAD: why would i press your album? we can read, right?... look at these numbers *points to FINANCIAL LOSS*... tell the fans its coming, eventually.....

bronze naz got some hot beats, this thread is only gonna make you mad if youre on his dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha oh wow

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

You guys are lame. Regardless what you think of Brionze's killa bee status, and whether you think he's a wanna be or not, he's a very talented person who is more successful than any of you will ever be. Just the facts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    You guys are lame. Regardless what you think of Brionze's killa bee status, and whether you think he's a wanna be or not, he's a very talented person who is more successful than any of you will ever be. Just the facts.
    SON....

WISEMEN sit around a fuckin 20 inch TV, passing PS2 controllers around... in 2010...

watch... your fuckin.... mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they drop records that redefine the term "FLOP" and take interviews with internet journalist/killa bee cum buckets named "the silencer"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*checks car keys*

speak for yourself, you dick ridin apologist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    wade youre a fuckin disgrace...

a disgrace for recognizing who's putting out better material at the current time? whatever you say buddy.

youd be the first in line...

to see a GREASE remake... youd be like... "hehehehehe he looks like travolta but hes even better hehehehe!!!!"

never saw GREASE, but i do enjoy family guy.

this thread is a reminder to all, that bronze nazarth is nothin more than a WANNA BE!!!!!!!!!!

bronze couldnt fuck with allah math on his best day...

thats funny because allah math is as much a disciple of Rza's style as bronze is. also the great migration >>>> love hell or right and the problem

instead of doing somethin different, he shamelessly jacks RZA sound, hopin wu fans like him...

the only people complaining about how he sounds like Rza are you and a few other people on this forum. everyone else either enjoys the music or doesnt. most people who've actually heard bronze material love him.

they do like you bronze...

just not enough to cop your albums!!!!!!!!

people being cheap bastards has nothing to do with whether people enjoy the music. its the digital music age, everyone gets jacked. Rza's albums have been going wood as well and Rza is a former multi-platinum selling artist.

you think RZA would tell the goons to back off a bloody bronze?!?!?!?!?

he might kick the bitin ass nigga in the face and say he doesnt recognize him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....mmkay...?
    Last edited by THE W; 11-26-2010 at 01:10 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy