Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Miss The Old Nintendo And Sega Genesis LOL

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Yes, Mike Tyson's Punch Out is a fun game. I am surprised he only got paid fifty thousand dollars to do that game considering he was at the height of his popularity at the time, Nintendo got one Hell of a good deal.

-

$50,000 is a lot of money to give Mike. Why do you think Nintendo should've gave him more money?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Did ya'll know rappers Smif and Wessun and Mr Cheeks of Lost Boyz sampled Super Mario Brothers video game on Super Brooklyn song? That's a good song.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I would think at least $250,000. That is not a lot of money to be honest but I were given that to invest, I could flip that from there.

-

You don't think $250,000 is a lot of money? Hahahahahahahahahaha. You can't be serious. You think that's what Nintendo should've given Mike? Like I said, I think $50,000 is a lot of money. It doesn't matter how much money they would've given Mike anyway because he would've spent it all hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You see how foolish he was with his money back in the day because he ended up losing one of his homes in Ohio to foreclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Yes, Mike Tyson's Punch Out is a fun game. I am surprised he only got paid fifty thousand dollars to do that game considering he was at the height of his popularity at the time, Nintendo got one Hell of a good deal.
    $50,000 is a lot of money to give Mike. Why do you think Nintendo should've gave him more money?
    Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    I would think at least $250,000. That is not a lot of money to be honest but I were given that to invest, I could flip that from there.
    You don't think $250,000 is a lot of money? Hahahahahahahahahaha. You can't be serious. You think that's what Nintendo should've given Mike? Like I said, I think $50,000 is a lot of money. It doesn't matter how much money they would've given Mike anyway because he would've spent it all hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You see how foolish he was with his money back in the day because he ended up losing one of his homes in Ohio to foreclosure.
    50,000 was worth a lot more back then, and he lost some of his money, because Don King.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    is it possible to hook up a ps3 controller for these emulators?
    Yes and an xbox CTRL'r, for free, it's quite simple, just use the charger wire and get the program, get the six-axis controller program, plug in wire to usb, laptop to HDTV with graphic enhancements. i use the SNES one all the time, Donkey Kong country is my favourite, i remember taking ages to complete the Minecart Carnage level (which is still my favourite level on 2d side-scrolling games.

I tried other emu's but IMO the SNES is the greatest console of all time!! When gaming was fun!! The ZSNES has great graphic and pixel-rounding enhancers making it better than the actual console and it's exactly the same.

Just realised im replying to a post made 5 years ago!! Oh well

-----------------------

-

Hectis, you're right about how Don King screwed him financially. Mike said in his documentary movie that he beat up Don in Beverly Hills, California hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He said 2 old white women saw him beating up Don and they ran LOL.