11 44.00%
  • Above Average

5 20.00%
  • Average

1 4.00%
  • Wack

1 4.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang meets the Indie Culture (Review)

Default Re: Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang meets the Indie Culture (Review)

I just have one thing to say about this CD....

THIS IS HOW WU-TANG IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND!!!!!!

Meth, Deck, Ghost, and especially U-God need to take notes and STUDY!!!

Str8 fire. Beats haven't been this good on a clan project in a minute. Thanks Bronze & Preservation!! You've given me another reason to blow my Fosgate
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

can't wait to cop this tomorrow

Veteran Member

bronze did an incredible job with the production

and i'm surprised that 3 of the top tracks came from preservation, where is he from?

great production on this album but the lyrics are very lackluster. bronze is official! 4 skippables...may vary.

edit: that extra Rza verse was wack! he shoulda left it off.

7/10
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    great production on this album but the lyrics are very lackluster. bronze is official! 4 skippables...may vary.

7/10
    I agree there are some lackluster lyrics on the album, but there are very lyrical tracks like slow blues, lyrical swords, street corners, verses, black dawn. I think bronze nazareth and gza shined the most on this album lyrically. solomon childs really surprised me with his verse on street corners tho. I'd give it 8.5/10

i actually liked this. got it today at circuit city, and have been wearing it out in my jeep. got some good trax, and i actually listened to it all the way through without skipping anything. lyrical swords is deadly! i was driving and didn't really get a chance to pay attention to the lyrics all the way through, but it'll hold me over til ghostface and gza's albums!

Quote Originally Posted by talassi
    bronze did an incredible job with the production

and i'm surprised that 3 of the top tracks came from preservation, where is he from?
    Well according to an interview I read with Dreddy. Preservation is a new Wu-Tang producer
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    edit: that extra Rza verse was wack! he shoulda left it off.

7/10
    I agree with this. The original un-mastered i-pod version is way better. For me, this was the weakest track on the album. Overall, I'd give this album a 9/10.
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

The hell with the track by track review when all that really needs to be said is this is one of the best cd's in a long time.One of the few cd's that doesn't have any low points and is already a hip hop classic,must have cd in my opinion.Now all we need is a new wu tang clan album.

Wolf in sheep clothes

no far to be excellent, very very good tracks except still grimey, biochemical equation and Del's song IMO. but the rest is baanggaaaa. GZA riped Verses and Lyrical Swords. I was very disapointed by the RZA/mf doom track, they seem to be not enjoy to do it, just doing for the fan but not for themselves...

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Its too early to write a review as I haven't really heard this album enough times yet but I can see this being something I will listen to a fair bit for the next few months along with Grandmasters till new Wu stuff starts to appear.

I actually love that track with Aesop on it. Its quite funky.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Whats the name of the beat thats on the RZA Indie Promo when this site launches, its sick???

and yes that Biochemical is kind of whack as much as i hate sayin it....

Doom fine but RZA verse n beat not very good, and thats the only beat he made!!! c'mon now!!

Mandatory Death

I'm extremely impressed with the Bronze Nazareth sound...

I'm fucking very very impressed...this album continues to grow on me daily...every song comes at you every different day in a different way, and you get slayed...

bronze is pure pure official...

i only heard biochemical equation and that shit was like a 1/5... it woulda been better as an instrumental... so hows the other tracks compared to that one

Mandatory Death

^all better...biochemical equation is the worst mc'ing on the whole album...