Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Come on REALLY? 30 Rappers better than Nas lyrically/better EASILY.

Inspektah Meth-Tical

Default Come on REALLY? 30 Rappers better than Nas lyrically/better EASILY.

Fuck angry!, fuck this faggot, he thinks he got knowledge on hip hop when he calls 50 Cent one of the greatest to have done it. He constantly rides on the dick of Canibus and calls everyon else a faggot because of his own fkn insecurities.

ANYWAYS.

Rakim - The creater, better rhyme schems and a better overall rapper
    Kool G Rap - G Rap is the greatest lyrical rapper ever. PERIOD.
    Canibus - Nas was pussy to drop on Desparados, AZ and Canibus would have murked him.
    AZ - Outshined him on every track they appeared on
    Eminem - Nas was too scared to drop a verse with him on God's Son simply because he called out Jigga for getting murked by Em, HE can't have the SAME SHIT happen to him nw can he?
    Big L - Better punchines,
    Tonedeff - One of the best rappers of this generation
    RA the Rugged Man - UNCOMMON VALOR
    Inspectah Deck - Keeps on dropping hot verses in his prime, outshined every clan member with his lyrical masterpieces.
    GZA - Nas is one of the best metaphorically? GZA IS >>>> NAS METAPHORICALLY
    Mos Def - NOT MANY IS FUCKING WITH MOS, HE OUTSHINED TALIB BADLY ON BlackStar. Thieves in the Night one of the GOAT performences in RAP.
    Pharoah Monch - Iller schems ohhhh and OK came up with the gun theme for 'Stray Bullet' NOT NAS
    Common - Better lyricst, easily hands down, still ripping the fucking mic today, Ressurection featured some of the dopest lyricism ever.
    Black Thought - Way better technical rapper and would rap circles around NaS.
    Ras Kass - NATURE OF THE THREAT, Has NaS ever made anyhting like that?
    Killah Priest -KILLAH PRIEST one of the best lyrical rappers ever. HEAVY MENTAL IS FUCKING DOPE
    Redman - REDMAN is one of the best fucking lyricist, three consistent albums, ill discog.
    Big Pun - We all know this.
    KRS-One - BEST topic choice in the whole GAME.
    Percee P - BEST rhyme patterns, would be a GOAT if he came 20 years earlier.
    Immortal Technique
    Jay-Z - WE ALL know JAY-Z would own Nas in a battle and he got the much better wordplay
    Aceyalone - A TRUE POETIC RAPPER
    Chino XL - One of the best puchlines of the game, can spit some goood shit.
    Big Daddy Kane - ONE OF THE BEST, Barely anyone can touch BDK. Nas Defz Can't.
    MF Doom - HA, one of the most underrated of allll time, he would murk any rapper out there.
    OC - OC Spit that real shit back in the day, he got the iller word play and a better MC than Nas, A TRUE EMCEE.
    Ghostface Killah - Better storyteller, no one tells em better than GHOST.
    Cormega - The most consistent QB Rapper of all time.

Agreee? This ain't just another bullshit, thread, I was once a huge NaS fan, but this nigga has been fucking up his own career, he doesn't even give a shit about his fans. Don't say this is a bullshit thread, i thought a lot for this shit give me responses.

i dont think all the rappers you listed are better than Nas man.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

nah their all great in their own way but who beside Nas dropped a universally dope debut and influence so many emcees, plus stop we these threads serious it's an endless debate fam

like Eminem
    Canibus
    Mos Def
    Pharoah Monch
    Common
    Jay-Z
    OC
    thats just me...

Angry sussed you out from the start, you recently got into hip-hop. You stanned nas, you dug a little deeper and now you dont like him as much.

Your threads are fucking terrible.

95 % of these couldnt even hold a candle to Nas, he's top 5 DOA no fucking question.

smh @ some of those fucking names. I'm going to presume this thread is a wind up, if not you really do deserve eveything angry throws at you.

You once was a huge nas fan, when last week?

Why is Jay on that last when you said nas was better than him just last month;
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=100642

You're all ovet the fucking place. Just log out and never come back.

Oh and;

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99837

Last edited by Djaminha; 11-27-2010 at 09:30 PM.

jesus your worst than angry cause you claim to know better than to make stupid threads like this.

Nas is GOAT!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!

Veteran Member

The internet told me this thread is stupid.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

i ain't gonna take the time to answer in this mano-depressive fuck's thread

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post
    Fuck angry!, fuck this faggot, he thinks he got knowledge on hip hop when he calls 50 Cent one of the greatest to have done it. He constantly rides on the dick of Canibus and calls everyon else a faggot because of his own fkn insecurities.
    hahahaha! TOUCHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djaminha View Post
    Angry sussed you out from the start, you recently got into hip-hop. You stanned nas, you dug a little deeper and now you dont like him as much.

Your threads are fucking terrible.

95 % of these couldnt even hold a candle to Nas, he's top 5 DOA no fucking question.

smh @ some of those fucking names. I'm going to presume this thread is a wind up, if not you really do deserve eveything angry throws at you.

You once was a huge nas fan, when last week?

Why is Jay on that last when you said nas was better than him just last month;
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=100642

You're all ovet the fucking place. Just log out and never come back.

Oh and;

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99837

co-sign, how are you gonna make this thread with nas listed as your favorite in your sig, and a nas picture in your avatar

this dude's best thread was about how he cuts his own wrists hahaha. fuck outta here

rofl i've come to enjoy these threads. always good for a laugh.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Quote Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post

ANYWAYS.

Rakim - No
    Kool G Rap - Maybe if you said he was a better rapper, not a better lyricist though.
    Canibus - Definitely less versatile lyrically,
    AZ - No fucking way.
    Eminem - Maybe at times, but average his career, and he doesn't even begin to compare.
    Big L - I'm a huge L fan, but again, not nearly as versatile.
    Tonedeff - Hm, his lyrics are good, but he's extremely boring.
    RA the Rugged Man - Fuck off.
    Inspectah Deck - Better flow maybe, no where near Nas lyrically.
    GZA - I'd agree, but they're really close.
    Mos Def - Hard to compare the two, but Mos tends to focus on similar subject matter constantly, Nas varies it up a lot.
    Pharoah Monch - Not really.
    Common - Common is lyrically good on his first couple of albums, that's about where it begins and ends.
    Black Thought - Lyrically, at times better, but again tends to rhyme about one or two subjects.
    Ras Kass - No, Ras Kass talks a huge amount of shit (and i'm a massive fan)
    Killah Priest - Heavy Mental maybe, but nothing he has ever done since touches Nas.
    Redman - No.
    Big Pun - I hope you're joking.
    KRS-One - KRS-One has been rapping solely about hip hop for 15+ years now, nowhere near Nas lyrically.
    Percee P - No.
    Immortal Technique - Talks more bullshit than Ras and Nas put together.
    Jay-Z - Jay-Z has some amusing wordplay and some alright similies etc. but again, his subject matter is pretty limited.
    Aceyalone - He's close.
    Chino XL - No way, he says "like" at least once every bar. Simile rapper, nothing more.
    Big Daddy Kane - Smh, no.
    MF Doom - He's close i guess, i don't know, hard to compare DOOM with other rappers.
    OC - Yeah maybe, but he lacks the lyrically complexity that Nas displays.
    Ghostface Killah - No.
    Cormega - Not really, very limited subject matter (great rapper though).
    The problem is you said all of these guys are better lyrically, and then went on to talk about their rhyme schemes and various other things.

If you think Big Pun, Redman, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-One, Percee P, Inspectah Deck and AZ are on the same level lyrically as Nas, quit now.

Nas excels in all areas of lyricism like virtually no other MC.

Some of the mc's you listed i could concede are better than him in certain areas, but overall they mostly have very limited subject matter.

Nas has no weak albums lyrically, his lyrical longevity is almost incomparable.

GZA, MF DOOM, Black Thought, Aceyalone, OC, G Rap and Canibus are the only mc's you've listed that can be taken seriously.

And that's only when you look at it from a lyrical stand point.

Inspektah Meth-Tical

People fucking changed, and i fucking changed.

The reason i fucking make these threads is cause u niggaz all ramble on and never give me a fucking RESPONSE (except claaa7 and fatboybrandin, respect, i didn't want to offend you Claaa7 sorry for that). INSTEAD of fucking saying shit, why not respond to this thread, seriously.

How the fuck are these 30 not better?

Inspektah Meth-Tical

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    The problem is you said all of these guys are better lyrically, and then went on to talk about their rhyme schemes and various other things.

If you think Big Pun, Redman, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-One, Percee P, Inspectah Deck and AZ are on the same level lyrically as Nas, quit now.

Nas excels in all areas of lyricism like virtually no other MC.

Some of the mc's you listed i could concede are better than him in certain areas, but overall they mostly have very limited subject matter.

Nas has no weak albums lyrically, his lyrical longevity is almost incomparable.

GZA, MF DOOM, Black Thought, Aceyalone, OC, G Rap and Canibus are the only mc's you've listed that can be taken seriously.

And that's only when you look at it from a lyrical stand point.

THANKS FOR THE REAL RESPONSE!! NOW TIME TO ARGUE.

I thought you would have given more than a 'No' to Rakim. COME ON, the dude's the illest lyricist ever. HE could drop a fucking ill rhyme anytime and had some of the best rhymes of all time. He has had multiple super lyrical songs (Lyrics of Fury/18th Letter (Always & Forever).

Black Thought has A BIGGER topic choice than you would know, the dude's real. He has one of the best braggadocious flows EVER. Second next to Rakim, he could own Nas in a lyrical battle, he would give a NaS a big run for his money.

RA, COME ON BROOOO! Seriously? RA keeps on dropping ILL VERSE AFTER VERSE AFTER VERSE. 'Uncommon Verse, 'Chains', THE DUDE's fucking a BEAST LYRICALLLY.

TONEDEFF IS BORING?!?!?! The dude has ONE OF THE ILLEST most entertaining lyrics in the busines at the moment right now. TONEDEFF IS ENTERTAINING as fuck listen to his Archtype album.

AND IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE. Have you heard 'Dance with the Devil' 'You Never Know' two of the illest storytelling joints EVER.

Common > NaS anyday of the week, dropping ill verse after ill verse in his first three and he would murk NAS ON A SONG.

How can Eminem not compare to NaS? Eminem's first three albums are fucking lyrical gems. Specially his best album IMO Infinte. That shit had some of the dopest lyricsm of alll time '313' 'Infinte' 'Open Mic' DOPE.

LOL and Big Pun, Redman, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-One, Percee P, Inspectah Deck and AZ. Pun, INS, BDK, and P had some of the dopest lyricism ever. SOME OF THE DOPEST MULTI'S. Redman has some of the most creative and funniest lyrics ever, he inspired a lot of more people that people know, but REDMAN IS one of the best lyricist EVER. AZ outshines Nas everytime on their appearences.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

^^^^^^^I think u care too much.

Anyway, I don't agree with Sean Bateman on one point, cuz for me Pharaohe is a more complete rapper than Nas. Versatile flows, he never had a wack track, were Nas had, the concepts he and Prince Po used were mad ill, Nas can't make a party track worth a fuck [altho Made you Look was kinda ill], some of the dopest punchlines and wordplay he still has in his raps, The Light >>>> any Nas love track, also he had a track using numbers before Mos Def dropped Mathematics, Stray Bullet BEFORE Nas was rapping about being a gun, Invetro BEFORE Nas made Fetus [and Invetro>>>>Fetus],...

Yeah, Pharaohe has less material out, but like I said, he never made a wack track. He is leaving an ill hiphop legacy behind him
    bring back begongo!!