Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Today is 1/12/2010

DeeBlock

Brain?

hmmm

for what? - thinking?

went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

DeeBlock

Too much time.

that one for you jasper
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

DeeBlock

Ya have lotta time on age.

hu

dude just seen peanut better jelly time on family guy

that means i just had a portal to the future

this thread has become a fuckface pingpong match where the winner will shit in a bottle and drink his own piss while getting his nipples bit by baby snakes and getting his scalp shaved off by tatanka whereas the loser gets his asshole licked by a 64 year old mental patient who lacks salivary glands and hasnt drank a drop of anything for the last 40 years while his back is being scratched with a hot iron claw attatched to his cock by a string which moves the claw whenever he gets arroused by eva mendes giving him a lap dance
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    this thread has become a fuckface pingpong match where the winner will shit in a bottle and drink his own piss while getting his nipples bit by baby snakes and getting his scalp shaved off by tatanka whereas the loser gets his asshole licked by a 64 year old mental patient who lacks salivary glands and hasnt drank a drop of anything for the last 40 years while his back is being scratched with a hot iron claw attatched to his cock by a string which moves the claw whenever he gets arroused by eva mendes giving him a lap dance
    looooooooool!

Quote Originally Posted by TUCO View Post
    some ones got there Friday night planed

and ladies and gentleman....... and razersharp
    never gets old
    Yoko Kanno

and with that good night

good morning!!!! get your coffee grounds...

i got an old dj boobie tape with the da perculator on it... shit hard... i need a tape player...

DeeBlock

Is it that time again?