Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm high off of Crystal Meth...

Quote Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
    you haten huh well check this out a lot of people on here like ur self be disrespectin a nigga.and thats cool doe what evah. i kno u kno who dlah is don't u? and what im not suppose to speak my mind on this e thread as you call it and let his bull shit stay 1 sided.a yo fuck you.theres all ways two sides of a story.muthfucka.and im here to tell my side of the story.but you and ya bitch ass wu corp people.decides to start judgein a nigga and didn't check my side of the story.all yah muthfuckas can keep callin me a wu wanna be at the end of the day im still the nigga that i am.my picture of me is the realist pic of my self in reel life.you and the rest of yah pussies be on here hidein ya face.thats cool thats why when i see silver rings imah beat his muthfuckin ass.thats my fuckin word.now get ready 4 my story part two. pull
    I don't like you because your grammar is atrocious.

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

IM FROM THE WU FAMILY RATHER U LIKE IT OR NOT
    ??

The school system failed you. Learn to speak/write.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

To be fair to Mr Van, hes further along at the same age than Gavin.

What fuckin evah yo.let me ask you a simple question.the title of my story.why the fuck you play me and call my shit cristal meth.why ??????
    I dont know what your talking about, I guess the title of your thread...I did find that title strange...someone must have changed it on you.

Back to you bein a nice guy, did you get any of your Christmas shopping done yet? Fuck that, I hate going to shopping malls...I should just order everything on the internet.

Banned

A yo yah go head and do what yah dew best.im gone1........

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

this raddrr guy looking like a fuckin bloated turd!!!! have the nerve to make a thread about himself smh

close this turds thread!!!

Veteran Member

i'm so confused, i cant even write what i want because i gotta keep goin back to decipher that shit.

im not even sure if i ever heard a line from this dude. unless he was on that popa wu future chamber shit, then i heard him once.

Christianity = White Supremacy

^lol

did anybody even attempt to read this fag's posts?

this idiot makes bomshot look like a reputable artist.

lol at his life.

Raaddrr-Van fame returns quickly after dropping the slept-on Booth Mic Lyrics almost 5-years ago. A longtime Wu-Tang Clan affiliate and the Friend of RZA, Van with his Kannadi-spadez comrades achieved a string of success in the Streets for their military-minded themes and brassy, but distinctly Wu-inspired soundscapes. Now on his second post-prison album, Raaddrr-Van now has the tough task of retaining His fans and adding new ones. The artist who once received The EMCEE "Independent Artist of the Month" and handled the bulk of the production and A&R work of Kannadi-Spadez looks to take that same work ethic and re-establish himself in today’s scene. With Street Monopoly it is clear that the method hasn’t changed, nor has the sound. It’s a throwback album that delivers with mixed results http://www.musicsubmit.com/ClientLog...n.cfm?BN=57062
    what a lowly piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    ^lol

did anybody even attempt to read this fag's posts?

this idiot makes bomshot look like a reputable artist.

lol at his life.

what a lowly piece of shit.
    hahaha this biter can't even spell Shyheim, Killah Priest, or Killarmy right on the back of his supposedly WU-affiliated album. and i really don't believe that this guy is friends with RZA. these album covers look so low-rent it's sad.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

you haten huh well check this out a lot of people on here like ur self be disrespectin a nigga.and thats cool doe what evah. i kno u kno who dlah is don't u? and what im not suppose to speak my mind on this e thread as you call it and let his bull shit stay 1 sided.a yo fuck you.theres all ways two sides of a story.muthfucka.and im here to tell my side of the story.but you and ya bitch ass wu corp people.decides to start judgein a nigga and didn't check my side of the story.all yah muthfuckas can keep callin me a wu wanna be at the end of the day im still the nigga that i am.my picture of me is the realist pic of my self in reel life.you and the rest of yah pussies be on here hidein ya face.thats cool thats why when i see silver rings imah beat his muthfuckin ass.thats my fuckin word.now get ready 4 my story part two. pull
    dear raddrr van AND fuckin dlah

been listenin to the wu for 15 years now and i dont know and dont want to know whoo you are
    bunch of fuckin clowns claiming youre affiliated coming up in here pulling that shit
    gtfo people dont give a fuck bout you
    and dlah is probably the bigger fag cuz as far as i can remember he started that essay shit

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I don't like you because your grammar is atrocious.
    This right here.

i have a VERY hard time reading stupid......

raaddr

btw read my sig