Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I've been sleeping on Bronze Nazareth.....

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default Re: I've been sleeping on Bronze Nazareth.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Same with The RZA. But he saved his BOAP cd with beats from hot underground producers. He saved his Birth Of A Prince cd by picking a few good beats. The BOAP album is pretty wack if you take off the beats from other producers. Bronze Nazareth, Origin and True Masta really saved this cd with their beats.
    thats cos RZA was still Bobby D on most of that album, and he left the transformation to Prince Rakeem beats to others (Bronze 1,000 years & the Birth) at the end. And as most guys dont like Bobby beats theres your answer. But there was some still some ill RZA beats on there like Chi Kung ,the Whistle (that was Bobby), Grits,

know pls can somebody tell me if there is a realesed song with the beat in the player on the bronze page it is called -Mad Butcher- thats the third time im asking sry for (maybe) annoying you with this but pls tell me because the beat is soooooo fucking crazy !!!!!!!!!!!

But Bobby Digi also 'died' at the end of The Digital Bullet, so I don't know anymore! And I think sometimes Bobby Digi sounds so damn rugged with his beats... It just has to be The RZA! I don't consider it as two different styles no more.

Like on SUNSHOWER: Wisdom, sick beat, rugged, really dope. But The RZA says 'BOBBY DIGITAL'. That's why imo that whole 'two styles' shit is bullshit.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Its confuin cause its not easy to figure out who produced what on The birth. But the way i see it is the Birth was Prince Rakeem slowly breaking through every so often from Bobby, trying to break free into a man form a boy. I dont see it as 1 half was Bobby 1 half was PRince Rakeem, but at the end the transformation is final and he definately becomes Prince Rakeem and finally shakes off Bobby. I heard that the sperm song was actually taken from the start of the cure cure and put on the end of the birth birth, but thats just a rumour.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    But Bobby Digi also 'died' at the end of The Digital Bullet, so I don't know anymore! And I think sometimes Bobby Digi sounds so damn rugged with his beats... It just has to be The RZA! I don't consider it as two different styles no more.

Like on SUNSHOWER: Wisdom, sick beat, rugged, really dope. But The RZA says 'BOBBY DIGITAL'. That's why imo that whole 'two styles' shit is bullshit.
    he doesnt say "bobby digital" on sunshower. the lines goes:

"whos the colered man, who's the original, who's the biochemical, who the graphic digital, digital, digital, digital.......digital."

Rza is in Rzarecta mode on that verse. its all coming from the same man but its a difference of subject matter.

....and chi kung was produced by barracuda
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    he doesnt say "bobby digital" on sunshower. the lines goes:

"whos the colered man, who's the original, who's the biochemical, who the graphic digital, digital, digital, digital.......digital."

Rza is in Rzarecta mode on that verse. its all coming from the same man but its a difference of subject matter.

....and chi kung was produced by barracuda
    he doesn't say who the graphic, he says who's the grafted...it's 5% talk.

Yea Me Too

Bcuzz He Sucks

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Quote Originally Posted by vay727
    he doesn't say who the graphic, he says who's the grafted...it's 5% talk.
    does he? i was wondering whether he said graphic or grafted.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    does he? i was wondering whether he said graphic or grafted.
    i'm not sure of course was rza's mad marble mouthed, but it fits with what he's saying like "Who's the colored man, the original, the biochemical, the grafted digital, digital, digital" I always interpreted that as mathematics (digital) being the answer to those questions.

But back to the topic, Bronze got serious skills, all the tracks he produced are lovely. and street corners is definitely in the cuban linx chamber. I can't wait for his album, his lyrics are ill also, his solo jawn is sick, he spits some abstract visual shit. Where's your album, b? And to the nigga who said Bronze sucks, I hope you're just trying to make waves because dudes is nice as fuck, I'll have to up that solarplexus jawn, his album's gonna be off the rack.