Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Men are Punks

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Black Men are Punks

who will not connect to build for themselves their own nation - they wanna blame black women for their condition - they still blaming white men for their condition but still claiming to be God - SHUT THE FUCK UP - you ain't doing shit but entertaining each other with the teachings - trying to sound and look "intelligent"

You will not win in this Nation - that is fact - nothing you do will go toward perfecting self on a real level - all of your man power is for them

a billion of these WILL NOT SAVE YOU - all you sell outs who will not pull resources together and network with like minds will begin to get called out and picked off - mark my words -

they still blaming white men for their condition

yes this needs to stop recognise the past evils but dont le't it dominate your life or as an excuse to not progress if there is options to progress.

besides the best way to get back at the white man is to use what may be perceived as the white mans own mechanism and push a culture of education upon the seeds make them study hard get good jobs etc not turn to crime.

i'm a black man: I do not blame whites for any thing (I blame Christians),i'm building my own "kingdom", i love a good mosh pit, i got a large collection of Punk albums (the real shit[almost as much as my Wu]), i wear tight shirts, about 52% of my body it tatted, i got razer blades in my boots and in 96-98 i rocked the liberty spikes.

yah i'm a punk alright
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

white people are not the problem - but a culture that puts white people above everyone else and those white,black, and asian people who keep it going.......we all keep it going cause we cannot fathom a world without them

When it comes down to the nitty gritty - I have white family members. When I am up I help them - when I am down they help me. Yes we have our cultural differences. My white brother loves Nascar - I love F1.

He likes the Hank Williams Jr MNF intro - I like the Kanya highlight music...

At the end of the day many of us are going to realize that these differences where put here to help us elevate spiritually.
    Break fast is served

I know for a fact its not about race at all anymore. Its about the rich vs the poor.
    Yes you have the racial biased bullshit that happens. But in reality, somebody with money would rather invest in somebody else with money and the smarts to make it grow with them then recede - whether they are black /white /asian it doesnt matter.

Yes black folk - we got the low end of the money tree throughout the years but nothing can stop us from catching up and overcoming the obstacles but ourselves and conditions we put OURSELVES in.

Black men are the problem. Black men are choosing the gun, drugs, hoes just like races before him did when they were down...but we need to stop the bullshit and grow our seeds to healthy fruition - not corrupt them and have them grow more corrupt seeds...
    Last edited by V4D3R; 12-09-2010 at 09:44 AM.
    Break fast is served

'

they were all indicted after putting this online

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    they were all indicted after putting this online

Good. They probably got the money from robbing banks, stores, and people. Assholes. I hope they got the max.

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    who will not connect to build for themselves their own nation - they wanna blame black women for their condition - they still blaming white men for their condition but still claiming to be God - SHUT THE FUCK UP - you ain't doing shit but entertaining each other with the teachings - trying to sound and look "intelligent"

You will not win in this Nation - that is fact - nothing you do will go toward perfecting self on a real level - all of your man power is for them

a billion of these WILL NOT SAVE YOU - all you sell outs who will not pull resources together and network with like minds will begin to get called out and picked off - mark my words -

eye would rephrase that personally

the black man is God

alot of "african american" men are punks

and om kinda SUSPECT of King Noble personally

1)he is asking for donations...wtf????!!??!?

2)and also he got videos of black women
    shaking their ass on film like prositututes
    on his fuckin youtube page and he seems
    to have no problem with it...

yeah...."african americans" seem to be afflicted
    with the sickness called "naked body addicts"

for "King" Noble to be posting such videos
    makes me wonder about him....

naw.....the black man is God....

just because you are african american
    or even dark skinned doesn't mean
    you are a BLACK MAN

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

black people talking shit about other black people or about the 'black community' in general is annoying and embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    eye would rephrase that personally

the black man is God

alot of "african american" men are punks

and om kinda SUSPECT of King Noble personally

1)he is asking for donations...wtf????!!??!?

2)and also he got videos of black women
    shaking their ass on film like prositututes
    on his fuckin youtube page and he seems
    to have no problem with it...

yeah...."african americans" seem to be afflicted
    with the sickness called "naked body addicts"

for "King" Noble to be posting such videos
    makes me wonder about him....

naw.....the black man is God....

just because you are african american
    or even dark skinned doesn't mean
    you are a BLACK MAN

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we god, then being god doesn't mean shit

gods make moves - gods don't fight to fit in his oppressors empire - gods unite and build and protect their own

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    I know for a fact its not about race at all anymore. Its about the rich vs the poor.
    Yes you have the racial biased bullshit that happens. But in reality, somebody with money would rather invest in somebody else with money and the smarts to make it grow with them then recede - whether they are black /white /asian it doesnt matter.

Yes black folk - we got the low end of the money tree throughout the years but nothing can stop us from catching up and overcoming the obstacles but ourselves and conditions we put OURSELVES in.

Black men are the problem. Black men are choosing the gun, drugs, hoes just like races before him did when they were down...but we need to stop the bullshit and grow our seeds to healthy fruition - not corrupt them and have them grow more corrupt seeds...

black men were thrown into a machine - what ever is in that machine, we have to use to survive - we speak english, we spend and kill for ben franklins, we celebrate christmas - we are like fish, eating dog food - we are not in our right place or righjt mind to make right choices - we need to have our own - every time we get together to make moves,we get set up by our own and by others who worship and praise ben franklin - ben franklin and the culture he and his laid down is the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Good. They probably got the money from robbing banks, stores, and people. Assholes. I hope they got the max.

you sound like archie bunker

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    black people talking shit about other black people or about the 'black community' in general is annoying and embarassing.

their is no community cause we ain't communicating about ensuring the future of our children - stop being annoyed immediately

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    I don't know, Pandemic. He does touch on some good points, though.