The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post

2)and also he got videos of black women
    shaking their ass on film like prositututes
    on his fuckin youtube page and he seems
    to have no problem with it...
    oh word ?

i gotta go check that out - i love to see a nice shaped ass bouncin around

it motivates me to build faster and better the foundation to our own nations - i need to call up king noble and help

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    you sound like archie bunker

their is no community cause we ain't communicating about ensuring the future of our children - stop being annoyed immediately
    Actually, I do not. They PROBABLY robbed people and killed people! They deserved to be locked up!

Sunny, you don't understand. You think you do but you don't. Do you HONESTLY expect black men and black women to come together and discuss our future as people? Most black men are uneducated. Most black men are being and have been discouraged by other black men and black women because we're black.

Black men are being molded and are being encouraged to fit an image to this world and we ALL know what that is.

All, if not most all educated black men who have received a college degree from a university or some ivy league school have gone through their college years ALONE! Why? That's because black men have be separated at an early age in the education system. No support from family, not even their mothers because all they were taught is to be a street nigger.

It's funny because when those educated black men start making money, people all of a sudden want to be their friend and say, "Now, you should start giving back to the community." WTF?! What community?!

Fuck a community if the community never gave a shit about you and yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    They PROBABLY robbed people and killed people! They deserved to be locked up!
    there is no IF in your statement - this makes you sound like archie bunker

Sunny, you don't understand.

lmao

You think you do but you don't. Do you HONESTLY expect black men and black women to come together and discuss our future as people?
    No - i expect most of us to be locked up or dead within the next 10 years

Most black men are uneducated.
    who told you this ?

Most black men are being and have been discouraged by other black men and black women because we're black.

that's why we will never have nothing in the nation

Black men are being molded and are being encouraged to fit an image to this world and we ALL know what that is.

you are molded to fit an image - what we need to do is stop talking about black peoples problems like if we are not black people - in some ways, you also contribute to your own and your peoples demise - knowingly or unknowingly

All, if not most all educated black men who have received a college degree from a university or some ivy league school have gone through their college years ALONE!
    receiving a college degree from a university doesn't make you educated - i know enough dumb ass college graduates, with no hometraining,skills,or motivations to either get a job or build one for themselves - they are the softest most conniving niggas i know - i'd rather be amongst the hard working street niggas - not the dumb ass street nigga - but the smart ass street nigga that them college graduates can't stand

Why? That's because black men have be separated at an early age in the education system. No support from family, not even their mothers because all they were taught is to be a street nigger.

a street nigga like russel simmons ?

It's funny because when those educated black men start making money, people all of a sudden want to be their friend and say, "Now, you should start giving back to the community." WTF?! What community?!

alot of them so called educated black men look like and sound like they suck balls to get money - women don't want emasculated niggas -

Fuck a community if the community never gave a shit about you and yours!

there is NO community - and this is my point - even niggas here with some form of knowledge of self won't communicate with each other on a higher level - yall niggas is incompetent - and you'll get what you deserve

{>____<}

^Seriously? This "building black nations" bullshit it really starting to get old fast! It's never going to happen. If it does, then I'll be shocked!

Non-blacks love it because it's nothing more than entertainment because we ALL believe that it's 100% bullshit and it is!

P.S. You're right regarding the college thing. I know of some people who I thought never finished high school. When I discovered that they finished college, I was like WTF? I'm talking about people who can't even construct a proper sentence. People who can't write or articulate. How'd they do it? Special programs for special people? I don't know and I don't want to know!

I don't want people to blame affirmative action for this.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-10-2010 at 01:58 PM.

{>____<}

Just out of curiosity, Sunny, I want your definition of a...."soft nigga". What is a "soft nigga" and makes a black man soft?

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    oh word ?

i gotta go check that out - i love to see a nice shaped ass bouncin around

it motivates me to build faster and better the foundation to our own nations - i need to call up king noble and help
    sunny....you must be joking

tell me you is joking

u think having black women
    or any woman for that matter
    on you tube
    shaking their ass like a stripper is somehow good?

eye thought you wuz in the NOI?

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    sunny....you must be joking

tell me you is joking

u think having black women
    or any woman for that matter
    on you tube
    shaking their ass like a stripper is somehow good?

eye thought you wuz in the NOI?

remember in heroes when the yout found out they had powers and wanted to use them for good ?

but their parents looked like the villains but actually had or have the same intentions and agenda as their children

in the story of moses and the wise man why did the wise man sink the boat ?

Just out of curiosity, Sunny, I want your definition of a...."soft nigga". What is a "soft nigga" and makes a black man soft?

any one can be made into a soft nigga by someone who is harder than that soft nigga - champs get knocked out and make way for the new - think rather domesticated versus wild - artificial versus natural - zion versus the matrix - understand ?

real hard niggas work and feed their families and put the men in their family to work - that's a hard nigga

^Seriously? This "building black nations" bullshit it really starting to get old fast! It's never going to happen. If it does, then I'll be shocked!

i don't blame you

those that have been awake for a longer period of time than you have are way more frustrated - a "Black" Nation - what is your definition of that ?

i'm sure it seems crazy to most because most have crazy ideas of how "Black" people are

Non-blacks love it because it's nothing more than entertainment because we ALL believe that it's 100% bullshit and it is!

those who are frustrated and scream for unity will not unite - lol - maybe it that shit that's in them chem trails -

and > uniting < how ?

what does that mean to "Us"

P.S. You're right regarding the college thing. I know of some people who I thought never finished high school. When I discovered that they finished college, I was like WTF? I'm talking about people who can't even construct a proper sentence. People who can't write or articulate. How'd they do it? Special programs for special people? I don't know and I don't want to know!

they are trained in tricknowledgy - the art of bullshittin and getting over -

however - home training and common sense doesn't come with the package

I don't want people to blame affirmative action for this.
    huh ?

Wisdom comes with age.

How many single moms with kids from black men?

A hero to me in this situation is somebody raised by a single mom - overcomes growing up without a father figure and takes care of his seeds on his own, or another's seed...
    Break fast is served

i have a better clearer understanding of why there are so many single moms these days

-

Black men who do blame white people for their problems are punks. There's a lot of jobs out here and if you can't get them, it's because you aren't doing what you're supposed to do to get those jobs. White people aren't forcing black men to sell drugs and kill each other. So they need to stop making excuses for the situations they're in. Black women aren't forcing black men to have sex. Black women can force black men to take care of their kids if they don't want to by getting them for child support LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Black men who do blame white people for their problems are punks. There's a lot of jobs out here and if you can't get them, it's because you aren't doing what you're supposed to do to get those jobs. White people aren't forcing black men to sell drugs and kill each other. So they need to stop making excuses for the situations they're in. Black women aren't forcing black men to have sex. Black women can force black men to take care of their kids if they don't want to by getting them for child support LOL.

fuck them jobs nigga - the answers to black peoples problems in america isn't in getting jobs - you are expressing this from a destroyed emasculated negros perspective because you cannot see the root of this situation - your answer is like a pill for a stomach ache - pills don't stop your stomach from aching, stop eating all that bullshit - that's the answer

The ABBOTT

everybody knows making deals with black people is bad for business

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

whites play a part.. they always have..

that's like blaming your children for the condition you are in -

that's like a man blaming a woman for him being hungry -

who gives a fuck about what white people are doing

what the fuck are we doing

black men is pussy