Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: tell m80 keep my fuckin name out his mouth~

After reading the M80 post and continue reading the Chi post here where he cheers that Radder Van Bitch, i'm siding with 80. he wrote with facts and very well written storie but Chi is just a bum ass rapper who needs 500 to make shirts for a tour, why didn't you ask the promoters an advance and make the shit, you a wack ass rapper and don't have no fucking money plus you owe rent to an old lady, aren't you ashamed of your fucking self?? i feel sorry for your ass, eres un pobrecito de mierda que no tiene dinero, no tienes ninguna carrera, seguramente no sabes ni español y eres un puto miserable.

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)

FUCK Chi-King!!! that's it, rolling with fake ass wannabe beez like raddr van and crying for 500, M80 i could less for him but he put some work and we have some nice jewelz, what the fuck we have from that monkey called Chi-Queen?? Nada de nada.

Chi you maybe had a chance until you publicly let it be know on this forum that you fuck with that clown Raddarr or what ever his name is. Are you seriously gonna come up here trying to air someone out, and you fucks with that clown nigga. Even if you did fuck with him why would you have open friendly dialog with him in a forum where you know that he is hated so much? I don't post here much because all of the childish cyber fights that go on when people know if they were face to face with the person they wouldn't be talking as reckless. I've been checking out this site and chambermusik since they both started for news updates and enjoy both for the most part, but sometimes I catch myself thinking the people on the other side of this cpu cant be 30 plus like myself acting like this but ol'well! Because of all these bandwagon so called Killa Bees and Wu affiliates i dont buy none of this shit unless its Wu Tang Clan, their solo's, the Clansman's team or crews (ie Theodore Unit, Ice Water) Timbo King, Wu Syndicate, Street Life, Poppa Wu, Sunz of Man, Killarmy, Cappadonna, Remedy (and yes I know he sucks but he's official) La The Darkman, Bronze Nazareth, Brooklyn Zu, Black Knights or Shyhiem. If you don't fall into one of those categories you are a bandwagoner as far as I'm concerned, I know I may have missed a few but I just wish niggas would go do they own shit without trying to leach of the Wu Tang legacy (Raddarr, DLAHA, Boom Shot and countless others) anyway thats my rant for today, I'm not due another for another 5 years!

chi you're friend with raaddr? omg ... u probably don't know that this cat is a loser, a snitch (he called the cops because he had beef and give their gvt names to the police), he said he want to KILL everybody on wu corp that hate him etc etc ...did you know that?

Banned

ABABABAHAHAHAHABAAHAHAVBABAHHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAHA HA

BIGSHAWN LOOKING LIKE MCULLY CULKIN MINUS THE BOYISH CHARM OF YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AND IS REMEDY STILL CASHING CHECKS FROM HIS STINT ON ENTOURAGE?!!?!?!?!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

FUCKIN CLOWNS...

REMEDY 5'5'' AND BIG SHAWN EATING AT DINERS, TALKING BOUT "NEVER AGAIN" AFTER LEAVIN THE WAITRESS A TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    ABABABAHAHAHAHABAAHAHAVBABAHHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAHA HA

BIGSHAWN LOOKING LIKE MCULLY CULKIN MINUS THE BOYISH CHARM OF YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AND IS REMEDY STILL CASHING CHECKS FROM HIS STINT ON ENTOURAGE?!!?!?!?!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

FUCKIN CLOWNS...

REMEDY 5'5'' AND BIG SHAWN EATING AT DINERS, TALKING BOUT "NEVER AGAIN" AFTER LEAVIN THE WAITRESS A TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ethered!!

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

hate all u want say all that u want me and other respected mc know how u do ~ and i dont give two shits how many albums u drop~ keep my fuckin name out ya mouth~~ u a vampire ~~
    Brooklyn Zu album in stores now!!!!Chamber#9 verse 32.......
    classic hip hop !! GO BUY IT .shout to BROOKLYN ZU .
    Do remember Bronze Nazureth album mixtape
    Thoughts for food vol 1and 2... in stores go copp that..
    and look out for 60 second asassins NEW ALBUM DROPS 09..!
    cra-z-88z General/ Godzinc Officail Brooklyn Zu famkin ...
    making a change for myself to be somebody in this world!

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pepilapugh View Post
    Chi you maybe had a chance until you publicly let it be know on this forum that you fuck with that clown Raddarr or what ever his name is. Are you seriously gonna come up here trying to air someone out, and you fucks with that clown nigga. Even if you did fuck with him why would you have open friendly dialog with him in a forum where you know that he is hated so much? I don't post here much because all of the childish cyber fights that go on when people know if they were face to face with the person they wouldn't be talking as reckless. I've been checking out this site and chambermusik since they both started for news updates and enjoy both for the most part, but sometimes I catch myself thinking the people on the other side of this cpu cant be 30 plus like myself acting like this but ol'well! Because of all these bandwagon so called Killa Bees and Wu affiliates i dont buy none of this shit unless its Wu Tang Clan, their solo's, the Clansman's team or crews (ie Theodore Unit, Ice Water) Timbo King, Wu Syndicate, Street Life, Poppa Wu, Sunz of Man, Killarmy, Cappadonna, Remedy (and yes I know he sucks but he's official) La The Darkman, Bronze Nazareth, Brooklyn Zu, Black Knights or Shyhiem. If you don't fall into one of those categories you are a bandwagoner as far as I'm concerned, I know I may have missed a few but I just wish niggas would go do they own shit without trying to leach of the Wu Tang legacy (Raddarr, DLAHA, Boom Shot and countless others) anyway thats my rant for today, I'm not due another for another 5 years!

u think i give a fuck ~ u or m85 or this site doesnt stop my money nigga` fuck outta here i dont give a shit where u post ~ my shit sellin in germany russia asia europe why would i give to fucks about any of that ~im not here to impress u~ i made knowlege born on some shady ~ shit ~ im still gonna make millions u think u know but u really have no idea homies ~ just fall back sit down `

PRODIGAL SUN

it was pussy to give that nigga 500 dollars in the firstplace, u dont know him, lmfao if u get paid though...peace

Quote Originally Posted by HellkeydoePYN View Post
    Rondell Darden is harmless...i step to you on the street nigga and you called police on us twice.fucken squad cars come .And you knew we had the hammer on us and YOU wouldn't come to the ALLEY.K couldve snuff you but you keep saying "ima call shyhiem ima call chase".My favorite part was when you tried to change the subject wit lu talking bout his tatoo and lu SAID YO RAY fuck that tatoo.Little lu wanted to fuck you up.Them carol city niggas was waiting for you to fuck U up.IM STILL COOL WITH THEM AND they sent a message to "RADDAR VAN IS FOOD OUT THIS WAY".raydarr remember when son told you to leave his house once he found out you was lying about you being in WU than caled me outside.THAT NIGGA HAD A FUCKen GLOCK .
    YEA THE Same one he said DLAH anybody do anything slick grab that shit and start poppen .Son said you didn't leave he was going to make you leave.Ya bitch ass knew better.Than niggas to this day laugh about you saying to them you methodmans brother.THE ONLY REASON THEY WELCOMED YOU IN WAS THEY FELT THAT WAS SHOWING LOVE TO THE GODZ and you took advantage of them.Plus you gave them the universal flag without them knowledging 120 so you fucked up on that end.I cee you wit that allah shirt on and u was told by to OG OLDER GODZ not to wear any of OUR 5% clothes.KING SUN told you point blank.KING SUN A OG nigga.YO RAADDRR how you let NORE AND CAPONE son you in fatburger infront of all those people.He wouldn't call you raaddrr for shit.THAT NIGGA GAVE YOU A NAME.HE GAVE YOU A NAME .

U know how embrassed niggas felt you was around us and let NORE SONN YOU.Numerous time.Yet NORE said peace DLAH.

Oh run into KILLAPRIEST AND APCOLYPICS recently.I personally told KP you a faggot and you still using that OLD ASS VERSE HE did when you was at home in DETROIT wit ya grandma.HE laugh i said i don't fuck wit dat nigga he said good don't .

Ray i told you this is personall not sum music shit and if i had niggas bring the hammer it was POPPEN NIGGA trust me.POPPIN.

U disrespected too many good people and fans on wutang corp on on off line.
    You had me in bullshit with real ass niggas.Grave yard shifter and jammin cool .

Them niggas dont run around being someones brother and not related.

Remember when a certain OG in Wu got mad when he saw you had that WU TANG GRAMMY PIC altered and you was put in the picture.

Yo i told iszee,the club promoter about you not being MEF'S BROTHER RAIDER RUCKUS.
    Yo u the only herb in the club fronten like you drinken yet you got ORANGE JUICE acten like you drunk.
    YOU faggot.You did that when me u lek and shyhiem was in the club.
    Me and K saw you fronten like this nigga don't EVEN DRINK .

This nigga LOVES THE FLEA MARKETS.Cee litte did i know YOU WORKED at that 79 fleamarket makeing buttons and shirts.
    You meet Lahkim there lied to him said you was IN WU and he believe you somewhat.

On timesquare when you and lord subliminal got into it them BLOOD NIGGAS ask both of us me and Subliminal yo we can fuckup this big goofball up.Yet again i saved you.
    Them god niggas now you not GOD.Your a fraud.Check my youtube homo,i be at the school.I build with older gods.YOU NEVER THERE.
    U buy a shirt outside than dip.

Oh faggot,hell yea i was there when REMEDY pull up in the whip at Quicksliver and said why you saying WU TANG .STOP you not in WUTANG.!!
    Or when Seven (method manager)wouldnt even speak to you.
    yet at rock the bells seven know right away who I was and was like peace God .

Dont let me start when ya groupie ass was with BUSTARHYMES on the phone.Busta couldve slap the shit out you for calling him for nothing.Than you wanta delete his number .You a sucka
    Than you tried to instagate witha certain clan member about the gp wu shit and it backfired when the god hung up on you.

How about when you tried to FUCK THAT MAN that i told you nigga was a fucken man intill you had to like to cee if HE HAD A DICK.yea u can't tell.
    U FAGGOT U CANT TELL MEN FROM WOMEN.
    U HAD TO LOOK.
    U COULDN'T TELL THE BITCH TITS AND ASS WAS FAKE...Nigga had man hands.
    Rondell Darden u claim you get mad power u yet can't TELL A man from female.
    That's why all of us use to say those HERPES fucked ya brain up.

Funny how u thought i didn't pay attention to shit.
    ONE DAY IN BROOKLYN YOU SAID U WASNT COMING TO THE SQUARE.
    Later u say DLAH I HAD TO TAKE A AIDS test i been dumm out.

How many times my FUTURE CHAMBER niggas told you stop fucken bitches raw.
    What u say"I CAN'T HELP IT SOME TIME U JUST HAVE TO".
    Bullshit .

U tried to take that bitch to the HOTEL LOL....u nasty muthafucker.
    THE MAN BITCH INTILL i said yo THAT 'S A FUCKEN DUDE u cant CEE DAT.
    If me and k wasn't there u WOULDVE FUCKED A NIGGA.

How bout in eastnewyork PINKHOUSES.I asked you if you from PINKHOUSES LETS GO IN.
    U couldn't even do that .HOW YOU YELLEN EASTNEWYORK PINKHOUSES but can't go in your so called own projects but take pics there in front of the sign.

HOW ABOUT A CERTAIN MEMBER from one of the wu camps you stole $100.00 bucks from in orlando you keep bragging about.U A THIEF TO.
    I never trust money around you nigga.

OH BY THE WAY all that shit on line isn'at cuz of you made it happen,NINO DID THAT FAGGOT...Ya retarted ass almost missed being on the bomshot song with holocaust fucken around.
    You not a business man.

Oh you keep dissen OHIO YET KILLARMY from there.And your RZA lived in cleveland and stubenville.
    Remember RZA gave you a wrong number outside the W hotel.I DO.

How about when i was invited to the 8diagrams recordings and you wasn't allowed to go.
    I quote from the wu fam"DON'T LET THAT KRAZE FAN IN or you can 't come in".

Cee i get access nigga.You 37YEARS old getten bitches off saying you METHODS BROTHER.

I put you on 10thchamber which i regret.What did the OG in Wu tell you??at his house.HE SAID you only down with us by DLAH once that's over it's over.
    You said yo i went to school with RAEKWON.

WHAT THE OG SAY??i don't give a fuck ..stop going around biting off GHOSTFACE.

LOL

Everytime you got into shit me and k was the ones POPPIN OFF.youd say yo DLAH you and K wilden.
    U NOT RAW RAW faggot.

My niggas atleast i can say was poppin off on niggas.
    Even king sun and king sun older than all of his and was poppin off and 85ers.

THAT PIC WITH HARLEM 8 BLACKJESUS you already spill your guts on that homo remember.??

RZA and them thought you was a security guard so they let you in the studio.
    LOL.

Dont let me start on the herpes.
    YOU WEAR A CARPERNTERS MASK ON THE DUECE TO HIDE THE OUTBREAKS.
    DON'T FORGET TO BAM RECORDED ALOT OF SHIT ON THE DUECE IMA GET MY HANDS ON THAT TO RELEASE IT.
    timbo king was there he asked you "did you eat rotten pussy" wit a face full of bumps.lol

OH you run into bam on the ferry.YOU WAS SHOCK.BITCH i told him all the shit you said.
    He told me how NORE PLAYED U LIKE A NOBODY IN FRONT OF BITCHES brushing you off.LOL u was mad .

once you called POLICE ON US we knew than it was a wrap for all of us ever being peace.
    Alot of niggas i and fc run with was doing street shit.
    You made it hot calling police so niggas said "stay away".

cuz real talk i don't care when it come to hood shit RAADRR VAN aka RONDELL DARDEN snitchen and police is not COOL.

THAT WAS SUM SUCKA SHIT.
    U COULDVE GOT ALL OF US LOCKED UP Being scary.
    Yet on line you talk about killa me JAMMIN ,GRAVEYARD SHIFTER ,NINO and wu corp niggas but you call POLICE.

1 more thing far as RHYMING ,U COPY LINE FOR LINE OUTTA BOOKS Like you did my ILLUMINIT BOOK I GOT ON 125th.
    U CAN'T RAP U RETARTED APE.

FUCK U .
    FUCK YA WHOLE FAMILY
    FUCK YA LIFE NIGGA.

EAT A DICK
    I'm a C U

ALLAH U AKBAR
    huh?

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. and i had to let it be known ` an for the record i roll with 100 mad brooklyn zu i know raddar we met at ground zero in the city selling our shit like real niggas do~he cool with me ~he never did nothing to me~~The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing,..
    yea and check out my three videos i shot and paid for this year~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdPXijm1CEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFcImH0N9C8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_55UJ4icGJ

yesterday and tommorow are two diffrent worlds~

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-KING View Post
    u think i give a fuck ~ u or m85 or this site doesnt stop my money nigga` fuck outta here i dont give a shit where u post ~ my shit sellin in germany russia asia europe why would i give to fucks about any of that ~im not here to impress u~ i made knowlege born on some shady ~ shit ~ im still gonna make millions u think u know but u really have no idea homies ~ just fall back sit down `
    yeah lol you talk about millions and you don't even have a fucking 500$ in your dirty rotten pockets. I'm from Spain europe for your fucking information and nobody i mean no fucking body knows notthing about you, you ain't selling shit and if you do so you are raddr vaing people. SMH wack ass rapper tell the story why you are not signed to Godz inc anymore, why you don't roll with Brooklyn Zu and you down with 100 Mad punk ass

You a lying clown, I don't give a fuck who you know or how many albums you sold you a lying thieving clown! I never heard nothing from you that made me think you would ever get a million anything.

34 units...on a chambermusik cd'r release that's it and still owes them money, that's what somebody from chambermusik said. lol at his broke ass Chi Queen

The ABBOTT

everybody knows making deals with black people is bad for business

take tht shit to judge judy

you will both make more then 500

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.