Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: M-Eighty's lengthy response for all

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

M, not big on your music, but have BIG respect for your work in the industry. It needs more folks like you. Nothing but respect man.

Yes M80 was crowned by Rza himself. Rapped on 60 Second cd, A&R on Wu vs Indie, Gza Pro Tools, Almighty, Wizemen, etc. M, keep posting here, don't let several cunts keep you from posting news for us Wu heads. Holy Fuck M is this a Bronze beat? What scheduled cd?
    CHI M80
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/83724433401392a8/
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 12-10-2010 at 05:15 AM.

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !

billyanalogue

I appreciate everything M-80 has to say, bu this white cat still seems shady to me. I mean RZA is my NZA and all but what the fuck happened? M-80, BOMSHOT? WTF YOU DOING SON?

i read "lengthy response" and decided to dip..

Runnin' Wit The Beez BigShawnEnt's Avatar

Nice job clearing that up, Eighty.

PRODIGAL SUN

lol whyd you throw clef under the bus though? and wtf@ this blacksmith dude being so hateful towards chambermusik. i already told what chi-king did to me in the other thread.
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Default yea ok~.

check this out ~ u aint no savior an u did run your mouth about me ~~ g cleff robbd me~ i still havent got the rest of my rolling aces money an john ronin was talkin shit on prodigal sun who i was sighnd to so he got what he got ~~ doesnt change the fact that u made a bitch move an your whole little jonh ronin an gclef circle been robbing dudes for years ` cut it out ~ what ever ~~ i aint gonna talk im a see u face to face ~`
    Brooklyn Zu album in stores now!!!!Chamber#9 verse 32.......
    classic hip hop !! GO BUY IT .shout to BROOKLYN ZU .
    Do remember Bronze Nazureth album mixtape
    Thoughts for food vol 1and 2... in stores go copp that..
    and look out for 60 second asassins NEW ALBUM DROPS 09..!
    cra-z-88z General/ Godzinc Officail Brooklyn Zu famkin ...
    making a change for myself to be somebody in this world!

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-KING View Post
    ~~ g cleff robbd me~ i still havent got the rest of my rolling aces money an john ronin was talkin shit on prodigal sun who i was sighnd to so he got what he got ~~ doesnt change the fact that u made a bitch move an your whole little jonh ronin an gclef circle been robbing dudes for years ` cut it out ~ what ever ~~ i aint gonna talk im a see u face to face ~`
    You borrowed against future sales for Rollin Aces and haven't even recouped yet! It sold 34 units @ 5$ each (your split), and Clef has payed you 200$ so far! Which means Clef is - 30$ behind to date! Do the MATH!!

Chambermusik Staff member, Will.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
    whyd you throw clef under the bus though?

Props M-80 for talking like a real dude

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
    lol whyd you throw clef under the bus though? and wtf@ this blacksmith dude being so hateful towards chambermusik. i already told what chi-king did to me in the other thread.
    I'll address your question but here's a question why in every one of your posts are you "lol"?

Anyway I have no hate for Chamber Musik or anybody I am just stating a fact that it is not a great major label or a avg dist co. that has done anything great, only thing known or relevant on CM was the release some HellRaiser mixtapes. You say it is unprofessional of me to send a few emails and ask G the Promoter what is up here, yet you insult and talk shit about DZK like a child and G Clef airs out the business details and blabs about how other people are but look at his mentality on those message boards especially lying saying the Canibus album wasn't dropping when it did on Warlab Rec.

You and G Clef made yourselves look very unprofessional and what was said could have been discussed by you 2 privately instead of publicly like G Clef saying and agreeing with shit talk about M80 even after M80 went on that little forum and professional addressed things in a respectful manner or you calling DZK names and saying "Childs is better lyrically than Canibus" and just saying whatever because G Clef owns Chamber and your releasing cds on it. Actually that Canibus cd dropped on Warlab and was sold online and at Best Buy and FYI and many other outlets by the thousands on a cd with artwork and professionally mastered and even released a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq86umv6eC0 , would Chamber even have done that? Just because your releasing an album on Chamber Musik don't gas yourself up. If you gas up your ballooned ego up and try thinking your better than me or insult me because i said your comments to me were unnecessary and cunt-like in manner because you are on CM I will shoot darts at your balloon. Everything I just said is truth, not hate, truth.

Dont know if this is 100% truth (but ^ is) but i heard 90% of cds out of CM are cd-r anyway. This true? If so, I wouldn't even say they are minor co. Even minor co release pro cds that are mastered with artwork.
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 12-12-2010 at 03:47 AM.

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith View Post
    Anyway I have no hate for Chamber Musik or anybody I am just stating a fact that it is not a great major label or a avg dist co. that has done anything great, only thing known or relevant on CM was the release some HellRaiser mixtapes.
    You probably wasn't around when Chambermusik first started......we dropped so many albums from so many of your favorite forgotten ''wu'' artists! Only Hell Razah? maybe you should check our catalog! Chambermusik was the only place where a lot of these artists had a home to speak their minds!

G Clef airs out the business details and blabs about how other people are but look at his mentality on those message boards especially lying saying the Canibus album wasn't dropping when it did on Warlab Rec.
    So what if he aired that out? Everything he said was true anyways, Clef don't play around like that! He never said it wasn't dropping, he meant it was not dropping anymore through Chambermusik!

You and G Clef made yourselves look very unprofessional and what was said could have been discussed by you 2 privately instead of publicly
    I can recall clef telling me,back then, DZK wouldn't discuss things in a friendly matter! So what you expect?

Actually that Canibus cd dropped on Warlab and was sold online and at Best Buy and FYI and many other outlets by the thousands on a cd with artwork and professionally mastered and even released a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq86umv6eC0 , would Chamber even have done that?
    Yes! Chambermusik would have done that! Get your facts right! Chamber has a distribution deal with FatBeats! Every Chambermusik release which is out through FatBeats distribution and soulkid records is professionally pressed! A few examples, Sha Stimuli - My Soul To Keep, Warcloud- Theater of Pain, Cappadonna ect ect. Oh and the last album which just came out, Lost Children of Babaylon...

Everything I just said is truth, not hate, truth.
    Truth, without facts? Sorry dude but you don't know what you are talking about!

Dont know if this is 100% truth (but ^ is) but i heard 90% of cds out of CM are cd-r anyway. This true? If so, I wouldn't even say they are minor co. Even minor co release pro cds that are mastered with artwork.
    Yes, every album which is released through Chambermusik Special Products and is only sold exclusively at CM is a cd-r with artwork back and front cover. Every album that is released through Chambermusik Records Via Fat Beats (net distribution) is also a cd-r. But every album that is released through Soulkid Records Via FatBeats is professionally pressed and sold worldwide at stores!

why are all these "wu" cats coming on here and airing out personal business?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    why are all these "wu" cats coming on here and airing out personal business?
    ^this

all this bullshit about $50 , $500, idiots talking about beating each others ass, idiots talking about killing each other when they see each other, jammin running around literally posting "omg"s and telling people who snitches, an albino looking gay posting to defend his boyfriend and/or uncle remedy

this shits been mad entertaining though all finals week
    We do it for the people.

_

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    ^this

all this bullshit about $50 , $500, idiots talking about beating each others ass, idiots talking about killing each other when they see each other, jammin running around literally posting "omg"s and telling people who snitches, an albino looking gay posting to defend his boyfriend and/or uncle remedy

this shits been mad entertaining though all finals week
    Word, this thread especially is comedy.