Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've memorized entire pages of Antwan LaVey......NO REALLY!!!!!!! (Ntrwbz Gimix 102)

Default I Just killed a Man

It is a dark gray rainy night but i didn't fill like cooking anything. so i decided to go out to dinner with the wife. going to one of the best seafood restaurants in Humboldt county. when we parked in the lot and walked up to the restaurant, i noticed a man lying on the ground. i told the wife to call 911 and i check on the man. he was cold and had been dead for at least 20min. but that wasn't what struck me, i knew the man

about two year ago i bought this man house before it fell to the bank, although six months in there was a family of three looking for a house and i was looking to fill my pocket. so i raised that mans rent from $7,00mo to 11,000 after various improvement i had to do. naturally he couldn't pay. so i started with the eviction processes after all the legal and the actual eviction. he loses his home and i never seen him again till this day.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Poet Of The Streets

Good job how does it feel to be on the same page as people who desire only personal gain and say fuck off to the individual who soils his hands for crumbs.

well i felt kinda shitty ...for like 20min then i had some marlin and felt better because i know my kids wont end up that way ..but still i don't know

damn i think i'm growing a heart over here or maybe it's the fish
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

great i cant get this shit out my mind i cant fucking sleep

i have done a lot of harm to people but this is my first innocent

FRESH FISH

fuck
    stayin on that sand nigga grind

ghey
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Poet Of The Streets

Honestly if you not jokin dont dwell on this. Learn from it and next time your about to fuck someone over for personal gain try talkin to them first and see how it could be changed to be beneficial for both parties.

no i just need to harden my heart that man should have been stronger he should have left the city knowing how cold it gets here, the only fault there is is his for not being stronger

c.r.e.a.m.

strong survive - evolution is still working today.

damn night two and i still can't sleep maybe i should give to charity or something whats some good ones were id fill like i'm not contributing to Christendom

fake and ghey.

Default I've memorized entire pages of Antwan LaVey......NO REALLY!!!!!!! (Ntrwbz Gimix 102)

...The End of Days is approaching fast. Now, there is only person
    we can rely on...

Ous name is Lucifer. Lucifer, who
    once was the most beautiful angel in the whole of Heaven.
    Lucifer, who came down to Earth so that he could grant
    knowledge to us, humans. And because of that ou was scorched by
    the anger of God, cast down and turned into demon. And still,
    ou bravely fought God for the sake of us, humans.
    Now, surely, we must worship Lucifer.

the laws of Lucifer

Obey Nature
    natural selection and self perseverance

Do not kill Unjustified
    kill only for sustenance and/or survival

Do Not Harm Those Weaker Then Yourself
    if the fight cut them down , if they flee let them run, if they beg show them mercy

Progress is Survival
    it is impossible to survive in a world of chaos and change with out moving forward

Preserve One's Honer
    do not degrade your self by falling to the level of the meek

Respect your body
    respect your self the way you would respect nature

Respect others beliefs
    do not push your ideals on others learn from them know one has the right answer

Live to learn
    gain knowledge and pass it down to children

Be the Beast
    follow your natural urges and maintain your life with the wild

Be the Human
    respect others ways and feelings, obey the groups laws , unless unjust

lord Lucifer brought us science and reason and freed us from the Chains that god has bond us by
    we may never see Edan again but we can make it our self
    peace is only good because we try to obtain it ourself if some one offers it to you and all you have to do is follow unconditionally it is false and a lie

Lucifer (luu-suh-fer)
    bringer of "light"
    in the Latin Lux{light} ferre{to carry}{to bring}

Lucifer offered us the fruit from the tree of knowledge so we may gain a better understating of science and reason instead of living by Yahweh strict rule we can take this world by our own hand and be free of Yahweh tyranny and Lucifer asked for nothing in return ou sacrificed ous self being striped of beauty and rank in-order to give us the opportunity to gain true peace and freedom in opposed of Yahweh forced servitude and loyalty

Lucifer give us the choice nothing more because he gave us that choice god sent ou's army a stopped Lucifer revolution now ou is imprisoned in the bowels of the abyss locked in the body of the angle Satan with all others who choose not to follow Yahweh the souls of sinners do not go to my lord for ou is punished along side them

Lucifer crime is in-steeling the dream of freedom into the people

Lucifer teaches all you can do is plaint the seed the idea only you can true obtain freedom and peace who no one else can give you

Individuals have a right to live and die as they see fit' in accordance to the own values and moral standers; no one may force you into viewing aspects of the perceived reality.

freedom is something you must work for, when it is handed to you by an outlander it is not truly freedom but a fabrication;
    because you are indebted to your liberator and not to the ideal

the only way freedom can be given by another is through an abstract thought; then you will come to your own understanding that you can, you deserve and you should have bette

The 3 ways you know your alive

Love; being close to the ones that you hold dear in your heart because whether times is good or bad, the one who truly love share those with you and these connections above all else prove you live

Food; Feasting on the pray of a truly respected kill, gaining it flesh for the need of survival; is one of the oldest and most valued aspects of nature. you and your loved one should pray for that, that has lost its life for your need

Combat; the true euphoria of combat is a great and nobble thing, to protect ones own life and love against a stronger advisory, with claw and fang, only to take his life in victory is an achievement to be proud of.

satanist don't shear the view of us Gaians

Satanist pray to Satan
    are unreasonable and are tied to there idea of what is "morally" right
    Gaian respect Lucifer
    are more flexible and respect every one right to make there own path
    believe that only buy seeing how others view there reality can we understand why they do what they do

Satan does not equal Lucifer

you know all this i should be discussion on my forum that was ruined buy some moderator

no satanist do not follow Lucifer/Shemhazai/samyaza/morning sun "light giver/bringer of science and reason/lord of rebellion and revolution"
    Gaian or Illuminati how you people call it but thats group you think of doesn't exist........ did you even read the thread we don't have the same views they are mistaken greatly and give respect to the wrong entity, witch is coming in our culture

Satan is an angel (god judgment)

killer sig

Support the Real. Click HERE