Thread: I am Lucifer (Fight the Power edition)

Default I am Lucifer (Fight the Power edition)

...The End of Days is approaching fast. Now, there is only person
    we can rely on...

Ous name is Lucifer. Lucifer, who
    once was the most beautiful angel in the whole of Heaven.
    Lucifer, who came down to Earth so that he could grant
    knowledge to us, humans. And because of that ou was scorched by
    the anger of God, cast down and turned into demon. And still,
    ou bravely fought God for the sake of us, humans.
    Now, surely, we must worship Lucifer.

the laws of Lucifer

Obey Nature
    natural selection and self perseverance

Do not kill Unjustified
    kill only for sustenance and/or survival

Do Not Harm Those Weaker Then Yourself
    if the fight cut them down , if they flee let them run, if they beg show them mercy

Progress is Survival
    it is impossible to survive in a world of chaos and change with out moving forward

Preserve One's Honer
    do not degrade your self by falling to the level of the meek

Respect your body
    respect your self the way you would respect nature

Respect others beliefs
    do not push your ideals on others learn from them know one has the right answer

Live to learn
    gain knowledge and pass it down to children

Be the Beast
    follow your natural urges and maintain your life with the wild

Be the Human
    respect others ways and feelings, obey the groups laws , unless unjust

lord Lucifer brought us science and reason and freed us from the Chains that god has bond us by
    we may never see Edan again but we can make it our self
    peace is only good because we try to obtain it ourself if some one offers it to you and all you have to do is follow unconditionally it is false and a lie

Lucifer (luu-suh-fer)
    bringer of "light"
    in the Latin Lux{light} ferre{to carry}{to bring}

Lucifer offered us the fruit from the tree of knowledge so we may gain a better understating of science and reason instead of living by Yahweh strict rule we can take this world by our own hand and be free of Yahweh tyranny and Lucifer asked for nothing in return ou sacrificed ous self being striped of beauty and rank in-order to give us the opportunity to gain true peace and freedom in opposed of Yahweh forced servitude and loyalty

Lucifer give us the choice nothing more because he gave us that choice god sent ou's army a stopped Lucifer revolution now ou is imprisoned in the bowels of the abyss locked in the body of the angle Satan with all others who choose not to follow Yahweh the souls of sinners do not go to my lord for ou is punished along side them

Lucifer crime is in-steeling the dream of freedom into the people

Lucifer teaches all you can do is plaint the seed the idea only you can true obtain freedom and peace who no one else can give you

Individuals have a right to live and die as they see fit' in accordance to the own values and moral standers; no one may force you into viewing aspects of the perceived reality.

freedom is something you must work for, when it is handed to you by an outlander it is not truly freedom but a fabrication;
    because you are indebted to your liberator and not to the ideal

the only way freedom can be given by another is through an abstract thought; then you will come to your own understanding that you can, you deserve and you should have bette

The 3 ways you know your alive

Love; being close to the ones that you hold dear in your heart because whether times is good or bad, the one who truly love share those with you and these connections above all else prove you live

Food; Feasting on the pray of a truly respected kill, gaining it flesh for the need of survival; is one of the oldest and most valued aspects of nature. you and your loved one should pray for that, that has lost its life for your need

Combat; the true euphoria of combat is a great and nobble thing, to protect ones own life and love against a stronger advisory, with claw and fang, only to take his life in victory is an achievement to be proud of.

satanist don't shear the view of us Gaians

Satanist pray to Satan
    are unreasonable and are tied to there idea of what is "morally" right
    Gaian respect Lucifer
    are more flexible and respect every one right to make there own path
    believe that only buy seeing how others view there reality can we understand why they do what they do

Satan does not equal Lucifer

you know all this i should be discussion on my forum that was ruined buy some moderator

no satanist do not follow Lucifer/Shemhazai/samyaza/morning sun "light giver/bringer of science and reason/lord of rebellion and revolution"
    Gaian or Illuminati how you people call it but thats group you think of doesn't exist........ did you even read the thread we don't have the same views they are mistaken greatly and give respect to the wrong entity, witch is coming in our culture

Satan is an angel (god judgment)
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane
    Now, there is only person we can rely on... surely, we must worship Lucifer.
    "do not push your ideals on others learn from them know one has the right answer"

SELF ETHER.

i know i would have let it go already but some-buddy decided to fuck with my thread

dude id rather be talking about the deep freez^3 starting up here in america fucking Florida is below 20 right know but know i got to save my next thread encase he fucks with this one
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

don't play the thread game here yo

tell that to visionz

if me or visions move a thread of yours, don't repost the thread here - don't play the thread game here yo

....pfff if you move the thread i do it again because it is part of all the other religious discussions that go on here in the KTL

just because my religious view are not inline with yours doesn't make it any less worthy for discussion

now does it

but you could always move all the rest to

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    ....pfff if you move the thread i do it again because it is part of all the other religious discussions that go on here in the KTL

that is the wrong type of attitude to have about this situation

just because my religious view are not inline with yours doesn't make it any less worthy for discussion
    me personally - i don't have any religious views at this time
    i enjoy reading yours though - i get it - but if it's not done in the proper way, it'll either get deleted or moved -
    if you decide to keep placing back threads that were moved, you won't be able to post threads here

.now does it

but you could always move all the rest to
    if me or visions decided to move your thread for what ever reason, then the thread is just moved - don't wrestle with us about it - we are in authority in this section at this time - i enjoy your input in this section - don't fuck it up

yah look at my god

thats how i fill about authority especially when the authority is abusing their power

and i don't see you are visionz editing this
    http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462
    or
    http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165

i'm the only one being singled out because i am in the minority with a stigma

Pagans unite against Mod tyranny

Hahahaahahahahahahahaah
    Jajajajaajjaajjajajajajajajajjajaj
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

yah look at my god

thats how i fill about authority especially when the authority is abusing their power

just to let you in on something

we in authority don't care about how you fill about us moving a thread of yours

there is a lot you don't see

i'm the only one being singled out because i am in the minority with a stigma

you feel attacked - because that is the type of response you obviously want - but you are exaggerating the situation

Pagans unite against Mod tyranny

you can go stand online with all the other complainers in the admins section

- i explained myself - you are obviously playing some type of game - now i know what to do - peace yo