Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The misconceptions that I have sense or the ability to articulate

PRODIGAL SUN

i'm taking over this rap game fuck all you degenerates... summer of 2011... fuck nostradamus im giving yall real predictions, like dejavu at the nba finals celtics versus lakers

who fukin cares!!!!
    mods should only let this radar oriely cat create threads in sid row

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
    ^this^

Regardless to all this hate'n that these people are showin you Van, just feed off of it! Cus these guys are havin fun fuckin wit you! I bet you every single one of em downloaded ya album off the net... and listen to that shyt.. go figure!

i gotta say ive never downloaded or wanted to download a single raadrr van song in my life
    go figure

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWeaponz View Post
    Regardless to all this hate'n that these people are showin you Van, just feed off of it! Cus these guys are havin fun fuckin wit you! I bet you every single one of em downloaded ya album off the net... and listen to that shyt.. go figure!
    lol

no

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    i gotta say ive never downloaded or wanted to download a single raadrr van song in my life
    go figure
    http://www.4shared.com/file/duurNgsL..._Monopoly.html
    http://rapidshare.com/#!download|260..._God.rar|82495

it's amazing how quickly you can find shit online

i heard a single raadrr verse on some warghost shit (i think) cuz i'll download anything warcloud related
    apart from that
    this dude isn't gettin any listens from me

Peace to brothers around the world,fuck the beef..we still slaves if we let this petty shit take us down ...word. Peace

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    i heard a single raadrr verse on some warghost shit (i think) cuz i'll download anything warcloud related
    apart from that
    this dude isn't gettin any listens from me
    yea, cosign on all conuts

i think i heard the faggot on a jus allah song or something. i think the faggot bumshot was on there too

but yea i just remember thinking that was the fag that wu corp always shits on and hearing him saying some shit like "im still wu tang clan, i keep getting paid"
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    "im still wu tang clan, i keep getting paid"
    hahahahaaaha
    that's the one and only line that ever sticks out for me too

ayo raadrr ill stop calling you a tranny fucker if you share some warcloud stories
    assuming you ever met the dude

SOMETHIN,YOU NIGGAS ACT LIKE WU TANG CLAN LIVE'S IN UR BACK FUCKIN YARD!!!!!!!! YOU NIGGAS ACT LIKE YOU WILL DIE FOR THE NAME WU-TANG CLAN.
    nigga, u GOT A FUCKING WU TATOO U FUCKING SELLING WU BOOTLEGS AND U FUCKED A TRANNY IN THE NAME OF WU TANG ..FUCK YOUUUUU !!!!
    Last edited by Jammin; 12-15-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWeaponz View Post

Thumbs up

Raddrr (RONDELL DARDEN)i was having a good laugh about you with some old friends of mine that u introduced me 2.i REMEMBER when those pimps come to the hotel looken for you when u tried to wife that hooker and me and k was at his rest and you was mad cuz i left my cell phone there and u couldnt call me for help.YO HOW THE FUCK U GONNE use sissors to cut some pimps up.U WAS SHOOK.I said yo not my fault you fucken wit hoes paying for pussy.
    u got mad at me like i did something wrong cuz i left my cell phone.
    How u going to keep a HOE For mad hours when them niggas got her on lock.
    5TH and all them niggas tried to tell us that u was down south tricken on bitches left and right.That one night u said u spent $200.00 on one bitch.
    EVEN king sun said u was tricken HARD.!! dam son u tried to play king sun yet he a real nigga and he thought u was REALLY RELATED TO METHODMAN.
    On your answering machine it says raaddrr van aka raider ruckus.

Yo remember
    The one hooker u got at the hotel than called measken for me to lie for u and say the money was in the safe in the hotel and i had the key.
    Come one raaddrr.THAT BITCH was tite u didnt have her money .

all the bitches you had always are fat black and nasty.I never saw you with anything that was decent.Everything u scoop is busted.

That's another reason why niggas don't like you.YOU MAKE real niggas look bad from BK with your Detroit ass.313 NOT 718.

I remember me and k was walken and u called us up asken did we want to get head from the FAT GROSS SPANISH BITCH for $20.00 i said IM GOOD.
    U SAID YO $20.00 is a deal nigga.I said i don't pay for pussy nigga.
    that's bitch is GROSS.How the fuck u hit that shit....

yo funny as hell that crack head u was fucken had her baby.she asked about u in front of NINO lol.
    yo u shouldve saw the look on nino's face when he saw that bitch.I said yo that's the kind of women RONDELL FUCKS.CRACKHEADS.OR EX SMOKERS

RADDRR yo i had no idea u was tricken like that in fl.

RECENTLY i met some lil short chick from CALI tellen me she know somebody in WU TANG.I said who...she said method man's brother...oh boy.

RAY now u out in CALI sanfran home of the FAGGOTS TELLEN LIES??come on u to old for that.

I HEARD HOW U COULDN'T GET IN ROCK THE BELLS TRYING TO USE P.WU's name's u maggot.LOL and bb kings U WAS pacen outside trying to figure away in.HOW A WU FAN GOING TO ROCK WITH THE FAM U NOT WITH.

YO DID U GET CREAM FOR THOSE OUTBREAKS NIGGA.I love the fact that mad niggas even wu affilates saw u with herpes...I CAN JUST RELAX knowing u got HERPES from some rotten 8 ave coochie.
    oh
    and that nigga u put on the phone trying to threaten me is cool.i told son the slick shit u did.
    FUNNY STORY.
    I was told by him u was opening up the door ASS NAKED and son told u put a towel on.!!He said "is that NIGGA GAY"i said well he pay for PUSSY FOR A FACT!!
    Raadrr please don't have me get them hoes on camera.I WILL NIGGA!

Remember u was bragging to everyone how a member in WU FUCKED YOUR BM.
    U sick i never did understand what is so cool about a nigga fucken your BABY MAMA just cuz he in WU.
    But than again u said ya BM give good head...U SAID THAT NOT ME.TO ME.LOL

Son and yo the kraziest bitch i ever seen u with was the chick who got hit by a car that u introduced me to at WALMART in hallendale.
    Yo that bitch was so OFF and slow and u like i fucked dat bitch.

OH I LET BLUE RASPBERRY know you a str8 fag nigga all the slick shit u was saying about her.YEA nigga ...TRUST ME all that slick shit.
    SHE DIDN'T WANT U FAGGOT...U A LIEING PIECE OF SHIT .

U PAY FOR PUSSY NIGGA AND I CAN PROVE IT.!!

I'll get all them hoes from Biscayne and Washington on camera and give details.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A FAGGOT U ALSO PAY FOR PUSSY.
    SO U BI SEXUAL.
    U ARE 37yrs old trying to hang with a bunch of grown men.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WU STORY:

Yo remember u called me mad cuz KILLAPRIEST wouldn't let u get on the track with him and prodical.
    AND HOW U CUT N PASTE THAT PRODIGAL SON TRACK AND HAD IT ON HIPHOP GAME INTILL prodigal founded out about it and checked U FAGGOT.
    Think i didn't know about that. haha WELL I DID.

u will be 38yrs old in 2011.Raaddr i m not going to pose with guns or threaten u online .
    Cuz real talk u pussy cuz i stepped to you already and u called the FUCKEN POLICE .
    I just can't ever be peace with that.U TRIED TO GET ME AND MY NIGGAS locked up.
    THAT' WHAT GIVES IT AWAY.
    CEE bk niggas don't call cops.
    CEE I RUN FROM POLICE ..U RUN WITH POLICE.

U know all those time square cops by name ??hmm...how.

I heard about u on staten island to.LOL
    U GET RIGHT ON THE BUS THAN RIGHT TO THE FERRY.
    Impress me with u in PARK HILL OR STAPLETON like me and K WAS U FAGGOT.U CEE NIGGAS ON THE U TUBE.
    U was scared to be in fort greene at night after building with the older god.
    HOW U TATTO 718 ON YOUR ARM IS A MYSTERY.

Yo i told the godz in C MEDIA that u was told not to wear that UNIVERSAL FLAG OF ALLAH and u doing it anyway.
    OK ......ima leave it at dat.OK LETS CEE HOW LONG U ROCK IT.

Yo yea little flea market buddies showed me a text u sent.
    IT SAID U WAS WORKING WITH KING JUST.

RAADRR from one wu dick to another.
    QUESTION IS WHICH WU nigga in 2011 dick u going to try and suck to feel like u IN.

THAT GUN PIC U HOLDEN UP LOOKS FAMILAR.?LOL i really think that was at stickem up's crib that's not yours homo.
    is that your famous WALMART air pistol.
    SON WHEN ME AND MY NIGGAS SAW U THE SHIT I HAD WAS REAL not no fucken TOY.!!

U a herb.u let these KIDS on wutang corp make a fucken fool outta u.
    WHAT I NET CAFE U AT.??

i saw ya little YOUTUBE where u callen yourself CARLTON FISK .
    Yo i emailed him on facebook and let him know u know trying to use his name.

U NOT FROM STATEN ISLAND.U NOT IN WU TANG.U ARE A FAN.
    JUST BUY THE MUSIC NIGGA.
    U NOT IN 10THCHAMBER.U was kicked the fuck out .
    U WAS BANNED FROM THE RECORDING SESSIONS and U WAS ABOUT TO CRY CUZ I WAS INVITED TO THE 8 DIAGRAM RECORDING SESSIONS and u had to stand on the corner selling ya wu bootleggs.
    While i was in the studio u kept blowing my PHONE UP being a groupie to cee what the CLAN WAS DOING.
    HOW GAY.I WOULDN'T EVEN ANSWER.
    LOL

i will never say anything to disrespect your DAUGHTER.The reason is i don't sink tha low unlike u did.

It's sad that such a pretty little girl has a DICK NOSE FATHER.

Hopefully when she gets older she will cee ya ways in actions are that of a devil not god and she will tell u what ima tellen now

GO FUCK YASELF U GIANT HERPE.

more unreleased RAADRR VAN SONGS COMING WHERE HE DISSES CHAMBERMUSIK/GCLEF AND GRAVEYARD SHIFTER AND JAMMIN AND THE CORP.

DONT FORGET RAADRR I BOUGHT YOUR CD AND U SAID IT WAS PRODUCED BY RZA.
    THAT ALBUM IS produced by HB AND SOME BROKE ASS BEAT MAKERS.
    U claimed u was in BROOKLYN ZU remember raydar scam.

ALWAYS THE LAST TIME I SAW U ,u had those new W BOOTS on.LOL
    The flyer for the show in orlando said u was PART OF THE WU TANG CLAN.

When u became amember.after or before REDMAN. LOL.

AND TELL YA FAGGOTS FRIENDS i want my money for that shyhiem track 4 da w i produced.
    TRUST ME SON.I can load that track up right now.AND IT'S A ASCAP publishing.
    so tell ya FAKE EMI AND KANNADI SPADE NIGGA WHERE MY MONEY AT.

Oh marc live,while u reading this.

RAADRR VAN SAID u don't know how to do business and u fucked up the junkadelic deal for that other kannadi spadez album.
    I GOT THE WHOLE ALBUM ON MY HARDDRIVE.
    HE was so mad u didn't do the deal that he wanted to start selling the original on the street.
    He was pissed and said "kannadi spadez "was a waste of time and that u too busy waiting for ICE T and what he think.

WHAT HAPPENED IN AUSTRILLA??
    I know raydar been lieing to u to.HE TRIED TO SUCK ICE T DICK TO just to get in the source awards as methodmans brother.DIDN'T THINK i knew that either ha-ha rondell.
    YO AND CORRECTION FAGGOT...u did get check ed by the real raider ruckus for using HIS NAME ON THE WU TOUR....now u claiming U CARLTON FISK.
    WHO next nigga...U STILL CUTTEN YOUR FACIAL HAIR LIKE METH'S.

Remember u said that shit about shyhiem to.I DO.
    HOW BOUT THAT AND I QUOTE"bottom up is going to be always at the bottom,nobody checking for that shit".

oh and u USING THE WUTANG LOGO and KING SUN said that is not right and exact.
    THAT PIRATE LOGO KANNDI SPADEZ USE IS SAVAGE .
    THAT'S NOW CIPHER.

YO YET AGAIN I CAN PROVE EVERYTHING...U TRANNY LOVER.

MORE STORIES TO COME ABOUT THIS FAGGOT...it gets so much better.
    Last edited by HellkeydoePYN; 12-15-2010 at 03:32 AM.