Thread: NBA Refs Need To Start Calling Fouls Against Players Who Flop

-

Default NBA Refs Need To Start Calling Fouls Against Players Who Flop

I'm so sick and tired of NBA athletes flopping instead of playing defense. The reason i posted about this is because i saw highlights of Denver and San Antonio game Thursday and when Carmelo drove to the basket at the end and scored, a foul was called against him for running into Manu Ginobili. Manu flopped and that shouldn't have been a foul against Carmelo. NBA athletes that flop are gay because their punk asses don't wanna play defense. Instead of Manu flopping, his bitch ass should've tried to block the shot or steal the ball. I know Carmelo and his teammates are very upset about that call and they have a right to be because the shot should've counted.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i completely 100% agree and i dono why it's taken them this long........

but that Manu one was really iffy......he got in the lane, had his feet set, and Carmelo smashed into him...

it happened at light speed but still it's a tough call no matter what...

the funniest thing is when these big dudes get bumped by a point guard and they go flying back like there was an explosion...there's no need for that kinda shit in professional basketball

-

A lot of these NBA athletes today are some pussies on defense. They wouldn't have lasted in the 80's and 90's NBA because back then those guys played defense. I'm talking about guys like Mark Eaton, Manute Bol, Tree Rollins, Alvin Robertson, and other former NBA players that played defense instead of falling down when somebody ran into them like these pussy ass NBA players now. I hate Cleveland's Anderson Varaejo. His bitch ass never plays defense. He always flops. He's a good rebounder and that's it. I can't believe he had 18 points against Miami this week. He doesn't have a good offensive game because he doesn't have any moves. He has a decent jumpshot. Vlade Divac is the one who started this flopping shit and now everybody is doing it.

-

Another thing about the NBA that's retarded now is so many black NBA players got tattoos and that shit looks terrible. Especially the ones that got tattoos all over them. What would their dumb asses do if their career got cut short because of injuries or they can't make the team during the preseason? No job is gonna hire them with tattoos all over them and their dumb asses don't realize that. They think they're gonna play basketball forever LOL. It's sad to see former NBA players Allen Iverson and Stephon Marbury having to play overseas because their dumb asses probably don't have a lot of money in their savings account so they can live off it and retire. Antoine Walker is playing in the D league now and that's sad. He had a long NBA career and he don't wanna quit because he feels he can still play and help out a NBA team LOL. I bet he doesn't have a lot of money in his bank account either and that's probably why he's still playing.

Banned

the charging call is such bullshit anyway. 99 percent of the time the defender doesnt have position, he just basically jumps in the way and undercuts a player who has left his feet.

-

That's true.

Yeah, there were articles about how Antoine Walker is bankrupt. And Iverson is supposedly not doing good financially either. Marbury has been selling a lot of his $10 shoes though.

Wu Vatican

flopping is earning a foul just like driving to the hoop and getting contact is earning a foul. sall good. up to the ref to make the call.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

they aren't calling the charge right though...

Ginoblie didnt establish that position. He hopped in front of anthony, set his feet and basically undercut carmelo as he was going to the basket.

Thats not established position. Its more than just set feet. the defender was not there when anthony left his feet to attack the basket. It was a terrible call.

Wu Vatican

bad calls on the ref, not the player.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wu Vatican

he got the call didnt he?

Banned

it doesn't matter, its the principle.

It is on the refs, I don't know what they are thinking on stuff life that.

Best thing to do is no call. This way, the defensive player is out of position and the offense has the advantage.

I see a ton of charges called when a player has already made his move to the basket and is in the air, and the defender undercuts him or cuts of his move....which is a total defensive foul.

-

LOL@Chris Bosh flop and Carlos Boozer didn't touch him hahahahahahaha. Chris is soft. I don't see how he was good at Toronto. I'm so tired of seeing NBA players flop. There's too many gay NBA players now who don't believe in playing defense and would rather fall to the floor when a player runs into them hahahahahahahahahahaha. I love defensive guys who block shots like Josh Smith of the Hawks, Javale McGee of the Wizards, Serge Ibaka of Oklahoma, Theo Ratliff of Lakers, Greg Oden of Portland(so sad his career might get shortened because of injuries), Joel Anthony of Miami, Ben Wallace of Detroit, Marcus Camby of Portland, Gerald Wallace of Portland, Andrei Kirilenko of Utah.