Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Official Tournament Bracket

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Default Re: Official Tournament Bracket

If one emcee's lyrics were deadly enough to frighten other emcee's the frightened one might be inclined to vote against the more deadly lyricist............

I however insist on voting on who's verse was the best regardless of the outcome it might bring in regards to votes for my battles...........

what do yall think about official judges that have nothing to do w/ the tournament?

If you get any consider bigben

yeah, if I go that route Ben would def qualify if he's down.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Mos def, judges sound good.

I really don't think half the voters know what they're doing.

Half of em can come in and be all pissy and start whining, but the fact of the matter is, most of the time I get votes as you can see by my record, and my tourn battle hasn't even started yet. So my opinion isn't even biased, it's not like I lose 20 battles because I suck and go "Hey the voting isn't fair". I'm just saying the voting system is grounds for alot of corruption, and I noticed alot of the voters are voting on some stupid decision shit without going into depth on the verse. Some of them don't even know what multi's or punchlines are...

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

alotta friends voting for friends in here - I've seen battles posted by several keystylers that were clearly superior to their latter. For the integrity of the competion - you need to come up with something full proof.

Wu-Tang Soul Menace

^^^^ i dont see wat u see, but i agree wit wat u say about full proof. soumthin like 3 judges 3 votes odd and no ties, pick people that have nothing to do with the battlefield or who honestly can make a decision without being biased... peps i can recomend are BB, or met-a-4 <- if he ever show's up, or even some one that is not usually in these threads but just wants to judge.
    ROCKD IN THE HAUSE<- WU-TANG SOUL MENACE

I'm mad gassed to see that unseen vs king shyt battle, that shit is gonna be fire.

Seeing as i'm out of the comp i could be one of the judges, I can safely say I dont hold any grudges and i'm gonna give one hundred percent honest votes. Other judges that drop real votes IMO are tek and Kingshyt (most of you do drop honest votes but these cats have the most knowledge and shit so they'd be good), maybe just have the three judges plus bigben? Each person must do an extensive breakdown of the battles then obviously cant vote in their own battle. if its 2-2 then have a tiebreaker or something
    what you reckon Eric?

^Jamel I'm down for you being a judge in here. As far as other judges, I have so far put together a panel consisting of now Jamel, Dae Ja Nae, Hollywood, Mister Sinista, BigBen. Sin is really new to this sight but seems like he's been at this for a while and I figured since he's new he hasn't been around long enough to be biased by anyone. To keep in the spirit of the East vs West conferences, ideally I could get 7 quality judges (only two more to go) and just do best of seven.

Sounds good man, at least it will stop all this weak bitching from LL.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    ^Jamel I'm down for you being a judge in here. As far as other judges, I have so far put together a panel consisting of now Jamel, Dae Ja Nae, Hollywood, Mister Sinista, BigBen. Sin is really new to this sight but seems like he's been at this for a while and I figured since he's new he hasn't been around long enough to be biased by anyone. To keep in the spirit of the East vs West conferences, ideally I could get 7 quality judges (only two more to go) and just do best of seven.
    IDK bout mr sinsista, no disrespect but dude hasn't been around to prove himself. IDK what type of emcee he is so, I'm doubtful on the credibility of his opinion, everyone else sounds like good judges to me.

^Yo check out his verse and tell me if u still feel the same way. Ain't shit been set in stone yet and I'm always open to feedback.

Pale Kris, dont know who he up against/ Cant even diss, so why he started 'battlin' is 'senseless'/ Hes steppin up to a sinister figure/ This verse I configured, cant even described how it'll leave you disfigured/ You bout as sick as 'sicka than aidz'/ Meanin you can treat that 'person' but I destroy societies like the 'bubonic plague'/ Your old school, your styles 'aged'/ Like lookin at a worse version of 'Stagga Lee'/ Yet you challegend me so I'll leave ya ass smoked in the debris to the third degree/ Dont even say you ill because ill involves skill/ So I guess your 'done' from what I see you cant 'fit the bill'/ Even if I gave you some rhymes to copy you'd mess em up badly/ So I'll gladly take the win fromn you so you could go cry 'sadly'/ So let it soke in I just came to wu-tang/ Pale kris just entered the 36 chambers so hes fair game/ This mother fucka doesn't know what he spits/ Verbal diareahha, so he gets no feedback for his little rap 'shits'/ He cant trade punches like an 'amatuer bo-xer'/ Netcee so in real life he cant even 'rock verbs'/ I would back down say your prayers I'm scary/ But when I'm sending you to God you better be like 'pac' and say your hail mary's
    I still feel the same way..

Its not a bad verse but it's nothing spectacular, nothing compared to the verses the other judges have composed.

Dae Jae Nae and Big Ben are way out of our league, so they definately can judge well. Jamel and Hollywood both frequent the battlefield and '
    I KNOW' they have an in depth perception on battling. Sinista... idk

give me your feedback about RaE, and any name drops for people you think worthy of being a judge...I really want to get the total # to seven. feedback always welcome