Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatever Happened to Ghost & Doom Album

Veteran Member

Default Whatever Happened to Ghost & Doom Album

I was lookin fwd to that. any updates?

a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

IDI_AMIN

if u ask me .. that shit aint happening

Last I heard Doom had all his shit together for it and he was just waiting on Ghost... and has been since like '08

You can throw that along with the Cure, Crayons, the Abbot and The drunken Monk, Achozen etc etc

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)

billyanalogue

MF Boring is wack

We think its still happening but what do we know. FYI there will prob not be anymore official updates about this project until it is finished and ready to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureSounds View Post
    We think its still happening but what do we know. FYI there will prob not be anymore official updates about this project until it is finished and ready to come out.
    come on!! what the fuck is that type of a statement being the own label...go get MF Doom and GFK and put the right money and promo and it will go down, that's the main reason ain't comin out because you aint offering the artist the right direction and promotion for this album.

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by dafran View Post
    come on!! what the fuck is that type of a statement being the own label...go get MF Doom and GFK and put the right money and promo and it will go down, that's the main reason ain't comin out because you aint offering the artist the right direction and promotion for this album.
    LOL, cosign lol.

Doom said like 2 years ago he was just waiting for Ghost to lay down his vocals.

Ghost aint no slacker, so I highly doubt its his end or even Dooms.

Somethings gone wrong somewhere, I'm thinking maybe you guys might be being retarded.

A Ghost/Doom collabo is gonna have decent sales no doubt..

Veteran Member

naw its really on Ghost, Dooms waiting for him to lace more vocals. Dont expect this album for a long time...Ghost is focusing on 3 more albums and will leave S&C most likely on the back burner..

Blue & Cream
    SC Part II
    LP w/ Sheek Louch

Do you know much about bLUE and cream Jin?

and lol @ a collbo LP with Sheek Louch. Sheek is good but i mean lol just do a collabo album with jadakiss or something better yet a proper wu massacre 2 or something. i'm not gonna hate though Ghost got a good record so gonna wait till (if) it drops.

Veteran Member

Jack shit really, just another old past Wu reference from Cuban Linx (kinda lame Ghost is literally using old shit/slang just to name his 3 new albums) that's suppose to come out sometime in 2011.

Oh ok lol,thx anyway

Thats kinda funny...just "go get DOOM". You obviously dont know how he operates. DOOM does what he wants to do and this is HIS project. We are his partner on the label side but creatively he makes the decisions. Obviously we want it to come out as soon as possible and know it will be very successful but DOOM is the only one to say when its ready. Its not uncommon for DOOM to spend 5 years on an album regardless of the money involved. Even when the music side is finished there is still a ton of work regarding samples, clearances etc.

We will admit the project stalled out for about 2 years for a variety of reasons completely out of our control...but those problems have been resolved and all parties involved are back on it and focused and thats good news for everyone.