Thread: Imakemadbeats & midaz - nightlight ep

Default Imakemadbeats & midaz - nightlight ep

Producer IMAKEMADBEATS is back again with the release of the free EP Nightlight as the second half of his dual-EP concept album Daylight/Nightlight. Daylight/Nightlight takes a multifaceted look at the highs and lows of life, evident through the stories delivered by collaborators Butta Verses, the lyricist behind the Daylight EP, and Nightlight emcee MidaZ The Beast, most recently heard on his last mixtape The El MidaZ Affair and as a guest on Alchemist’s GTA: Chinatown Wars Gangrene Mix. While the two EPs are being released separately in a radio edited digital format, IMAKEMADBEATS and Doxside Music Group will later release both for sale together in an unedited physical format.

Nightlight finds MidaZ revealing the mind’s darkest corners in a fit of rage. As IMAKEMADBEATS’ partner-in-crime in the grimy duo known as BlakOut, MidaZ delivers thoughts of wrath that echo with his high-powered and unadulterated delivery.
    IMAKEMADBEATS completely flips his style on this half of the project, providing MidaZ with tense, hard-hitting beats to vent over – musical beds that fit the edgy tone set throughout the EP. Songs like "Subliminal Diss" and "Word Of Mouth" capture the Nightlight theme, exploring unfiltered angst, while previous single "Flyer" features MidaZ taking shots at lazy and incompetent show promoters.

On January 18, 2011 IMAKEMADBEATS will drop his self-titled solo debut, featuring Black Milk, Von Pea of Tanya Morgan, Butta Verses, Hezekiah, and more on Doxside Music Group.

Download Nightlight EP here: http://doxside.bandcamp.com/album/the-nightlight-ep

i got the "Daylight EP" in the mail a while ago but i haven't listened to it yet but the concept with these 2 EP's sounds real creative and potentially ill. i wanted to wait for the "Nightlight EP" and play them both together as an album.. thx

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    i got the "Daylight EP" in the mail a while ago but i haven't listened to it yet but the concept with these 2 EP's sounds real creative and potentially ill. i wanted to wait for the "Nightlight EP" and play them both together as an album.. thx
    You got it in the mail??

either way thanks for the support for IMAKEMADBEATS- definitely check out both EPs - classic material

TZ