Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why ghost is a bumb ass nigga.

One thign I would agree on is in some ghost interviews, ghost talks about the state of hip-hop and how he a grown man and raps shoudlt have cursing in it..But most his rhymes in rececnt times be like hes doing oposite... Whats actaully happend to ghost as an mc ? Yes hes got skills and original ideas the way he says things and spits them..But content wise ,its boring ,Im sure hes got alot more better to say than what he spits,hes a grown 40 or so man..why all thi boasting and violent raps all time now? For me ghost has got worst over time not better. and I hate to say this as he is one of my best wu mc's ,I love his old shit supreme, ironman , the w .he always been street but those days he had a kinda jewel dropping way , a totally original style that nobody could match... The problem with wu tang a sa whole is they'll never be as good as they were without RZA's music,vision and I think this really is the problem.

If you ask me, Ghost is a wanna be main stream rapper so he caters to the ignorant.
    He is anti-wu now, handcuffed to a corporate machine. For the love of money he signed his career over to Bigs little camel man.

Banned

these guys are morons and hypocrits<sp>.....They all do it for money, thats why they flaunt their wealth in every fucking video.

raekwon is still rapping about drugs and you all love it.

When are you going to realize that music is bullshit and genre's only last so long if they are successful they will become mainstream and change. Thats how it works.

In Mozarts time, the puritans considered him a sellout and Bach as an originator, but to us, they are classical composers.

I'm sure there are plenty of "underground composers" that history has long forgotten or at least doesn't need to remember.

Thats what Ghost and his buddies will be....a blip on the radar of music, none of them really did anything as memorable or significant to the world as a person like say, Michael Jackson, or Frank Sinatra, etc.

So quit being a bunch of faggots....wu tang is done, that music is done, people wanna hear new shit and progress not recycled garbage thats been done to death and done as good as it could.

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP BLOODSHOT View Post
    If ghost is such a kingpin, gorilla or whatever why don't he address the fact that d-rock suned that nigga over those flowers he tried to give kim?
    ?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP BLOODSHOT View Post
    If you ask me, Ghost is a wanna be main stream rapper so he caters to the ignorant.
    He is anti-wu now, handcuffed to a corporate machine. For the love of money he signed his career over to Bigs little camel man.
    SmH@ THIS DUDE SAID ANTI WU WHEN I SEEN GHOST AND LA THE DARKMAN LAST NITE REPPING WU TO THE FULLEST AT THE WU CONCERT

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post

^^^^^^^

Dam that was so ill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rza's verse on re united sounded banana's live !!!!!! and when they started to rock wu tang clan ain't nuttin to F wit.... I almost started to jump out my seat lol.

: on a side note.... the rest of the clan looked a bit worried when mef jumped into the crowd hahahah.

peace