Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Console or Handheld

Default Next Console or Handheld

Whats the next consoles or handhelds your going to buy? mine are XBOX 360 then Nintendo revolution, I'm not even considering a PS3... I want a PSP but can't bring myself to pay so much for something so little...what are u guys getting and why?

Default Re: Next Console or Handheld

PS3, cause it'll be so much better than xbox360. I dont know what the fuck Nintendo is doing, they're just actin like they dont care about anything. Handhelds are wastes of money as far as im concerned

I voted for the Revolution cause I really feel like it'll bring something different to the table. But I wouldn't consider handhelds a total waste of money, I'm typing this post out on my PSP
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

None, when you buy a video game system, it's basically the same thing as the old version with better graphics. If I did want to buy one I can't, I don't got a job now. I'm planning buy real shit that i need.

If 360 and PS3 launched on the same date....I'd without a doubt choose PS3....but since 360 is the 'next' console I'm more likely to get that console before PS3 is released....
    Maybe I can hold out till then....only one or two games on the 360 lauch window have me interested

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace

Straight outta Germany (don`t like it really)

360 is good, but the PS3 is better. The games for PS3 are better and more. The new Final Fantasy, never heared that the box will get a big and fantastic game like that.

PS3

No doubt
    Shithouse who?

I think Ill wait for the Revolution cause I've never been disappointed by nintendo ... then later Ill buy an old PS3 cause it's obviously a must have.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Ive got a 360 on pre-order but Im really considering holding out for PS3 now. I dont know yet but it seems like theres enough releases coming out on PS2 until PS3 comes out I dont know If I wanna have loads of consoles again (I had PS2, Xbox and Cube which meant a lot of cash for games). I will ponder this later...

Veteran Member

I'll probably get all three. nintendo seems really different and cool and I like that, PS3 and 360 might be the same. I mean I know the PS3 will look a little better than 360, but not that much. So, I usually bye everything. Right now Im waiting for 360
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Quote Originally Posted by KillaMonk
    360 is good, but the PS3 is better. The games for PS3 are better and more. The new Final Fantasy, never heared that the box will get a big and fantastic game like that.
    there's no way of say which is better...since they ain't out yet...Nintendo Revolution looks the best out of all 3 systems...PS3 looks stupid, and XBOX360 looks like a beefed up XBOX...seeing how I'd also enjoy a beefed up XBOX, I'ma get the 360 but PS3 is gonna be maaaaaaaad expensive and is weird (supports 7 controllers? what the fuck? 3 on 3 with 1 ref? just stupid)....plus, I love online play, and NO ONE will come close to XBOX360 for online stuff...but the controller for Revolution is hands down the most innovative aspect of video games since online playability, Nintendo made a Wu-Tang type of changing the game move...much resepect to Nintendo...OH, and, just so ya know, the new Final Fantasy will be on XBOX360 at launch...and the next Resident Evil will be on XBOX360 also...so, say goodbye to Sony exclusives

Well truth be told. The FF they're releasing on the X360 is FFXI which is already on the PS2. The only reason that is is because Squeenix is trying to squeeze as much cash out of that game as they can seeing as how it didn't get supported on the PS2 the way they wanted it to be. But that's the risk you take releasing an MMORPG on a console. And what's even more wild is that X360 players of FFXI will be on the same servers as the PC and PS2 players. So it's basically just a port.

PS3, I'll sell my PS2 afterwards

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

PROLIFIC

Revolution will be the shit. PS3 and Xbox 360 are the same fucking systems we been playing since 95 just with better graphics. Halo will still be halo even if it looks better when loading a pistol. I want some new feelings when i play games. I no longer give a shit about a players helmet reflecting stadium lights or the facial hair and sweat on NBA players. I need new gameplay and thats the Revolution. I'm gonna end buying all 3 like always but my anticipation is for Revolution. Nintendo seems hungry again, They was king of gaming at one point (the Golden Years) and they let sony muscle its way in and now microsoft. Nintendo is gonna go all out next gen and this controller alone shows they plan on standing out from the competition in a different form rathen then having better graphics. A new controller could mean the system will be off the fucking hook or a complete let down, either way I'm getting the Revolution on day 1. What's funny is they never even showed one game for it and it's getting mad hype. Time Magazine just rated it as #2 in the Top 5 products that will blow your mind in 2006. It beat out a new 747 airplane in britain.

^^

Damn straight it did. Respect Nintendo Fools!!