Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Console or Handheld

Straight outta Germany (don`t like it really)

Default Re: Next Console or Handheld

oh, my mistake with FF. haven`t searched good enough ^^

Revolution does look interesting I must say they those crazy folks at Nintendo have outdone themselves. They need to get their chequebook out and secure some exclusive third party games and they will be right up there.

Good to see Nintendo get the props they deserve . They ain't stupid, if they took the risk to make such a pad, that means that shit is ill.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Very true.

Remeber, Sony and Microsoft might be the top dogs right now.

But nintendo's been doing this damn near 30 years. They know what they're getting into.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

PS3, then PSP
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

shit

PSP is cheaper.

you can at least get one used now.

even used, its still $200 canadian....fuck that...it's not worth it. Honestly, if all 3 new consoles were coming out the same day, I'd roll with Nintendo, it will be the most fun. Who the fuck care about how the game looks? fun factory comes first, the gameplay, THEN graphics...for me it goes:

Nintendo
    XBOX
    Sony

thats the order of all around good system. I sold my PS2 cuz it just wasn't that good...when you own all 3 systems, Sony gets boring first

nintendo hahahaha - thats funny hahaha new mario games n shit, we all know the console is only as good as the games on it. i bet a 10 note the games on nintendo will be flops !
    ever noticed nintendo consoles ONLY HAVE KIDS GAMES ?!?!!? no shit the adult boxes are xbox n psp, plus i herd a rumor that with the 360 you wont need an xbox live account just a broadband or cable internet connection ? i dunno just rumors maybe ?

Veteran Member

ps3 im a sony fan

Quote Originally Posted by fredy mech
    nintendo hahahaha - thats funny hahaha new mario games n shit, we all know the console is only as good as the games on it. i bet a 10 note the games on nintendo will be flops !
    ever noticed nintendo consoles ONLY HAVE KIDS GAMES ?!?!!? no shit the adult boxes are xbox n psp, plus i herd a rumor that with the 360 you wont need an xbox live account just a broadband or cable internet connection ? i dunno just rumors maybe ?
    Well I don't know what you mean by Kids games. The goal of a game is bringing you fun. If you consider that killing people virtually is more "adult" than playing mario or zelda it's your opinion but I don't share it. From the three current system the one that brings me more fun is the gamecube. But actually I own a PS2 just for GTA and GT: I don't feel nintendos games are more childish than these ones.

I think the next system that will be the most fun to play is the Revolution. To bad we'll have to wait a lot as usual with nintendo.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

I got a psp, then revolution and ps3.

360 then probably ps3

i got a thing for madden halo ghost recon and socom so i gotta get both systems

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

PROLIFIC

Yo i got all 3 systems and My Gamecube gets played the most. I dont have no "kiddy games" except Mario kart and Smash Bros. Besideds that i got over 30 games on gamecube all of which are dope. I got Resident Evil 0,1 and 4, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Skies of Arcadia, Tales of symphonia etc.

The Creator of Metal Gear is making a brand new Game series for Revolution and it has nothing to do with metal gear, and Capcom is making some exclusive shit.

For real dude, no such things as kiddy games. Just kiddy mindstates. Especially when you talk about Mario and Zelda. I don't give a damn if I'm 65, I'm still gonna be playin the latest Mario games.

Oh yeah, as for the 360. You will need a Live account, they're making it a little cheaper but it still costs to play. Sony will most likely be doing the same thing. So for all of us on budgets (Especially after you buy these new systems) the only free resort will be the Revolution.

you guys are right - zelda rocks, gimmie master chief or CJ n e day