Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory.

How come you're the only one posting in this thread? do you think people read any of these posts? do you think you're just copying and pasting bullshit? do you think?

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

I read them.

Quote Originally Posted by GROUNDS KEEPER WILLIE View Post
    How come you're the only one posting in this thread? do you think people read any of these posts? do you think you're just copying and pasting bullshit? do you think?
    copy? you need to find out more about me before you assert yourself and stop being so mad and focusing on others i know you mad about the insult thread but get off it. and this thread was create by me i never said noone can contribute
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 04-19-2012 at 11:29 AM.

you not interested in building. to you your opinion and to me mine.
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 04-20-2012 at 07:56 AM.

so do you believe aliens have visited earth? do you think they have tasted coca cola, what do you think they would make of the taste of coca cola?

lol smh
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 04-21-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

UFO's are interesting Willie. It doesn't have to be the alien vehicle theory you're interested in to find UFO's interesting. Have you ever considered what kind of technology exists in black project crafts built by your government in secrecy? You see our country tests crafts that can hover silently, and accelerate at unimaginable speeds in any direction. (especially once out of our atmosphere) Have you ever wondered why NASA's shuttle program has been shut down? The military used to disclose black project crafts fairly frequently. Why? Because they had successfully developed better technology in their black programs. Ever wonder why they haven't done so since the 1980's? Ever heard of a magnetic field disruptor? There's a lot more to UFO's than aliens Willie.
    Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 04-21-2012 at 10:42 AM.