Thread: what is this ??? SPAM ???

Default what is this ??? SPAM ???

Dear admins,
    I recieved this mail 2 months ago (just read it now).
    My client is definetly not sending spam as I m a serveradmin for 6 years now in a global big company, so what the f*ck is this ?
    You guys know this account ?

----original post-----

RobertWilliams

Dear, chiefjustice!

Spam sending from your computer was detected.
    We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http://remove-malware.servebbs.org/o...r/chiefjustice
    If you do not pass this test* we will have to delete your account and forward a complaint to your ISP with attached log file (your IP address, etc.).

----------------------------------------------------
    Forum Administration www.wutang-corp.com
    Not many last in the game , Wu-Tang comin through breaking out the same way we came. This is not an act , this is actual fact , nothing but experience placed upon the tracks.

if you a global admin for a company you probably are spamming check if you have any bots on your PC especially if you’re using a work computer

It may not be your fault I had the same problem at a deferent forum were I MOD
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

yes, thats spam. that account was probably never approved. before getting approved i allow an account to send 1 private message. and if its needed, that private message should be to me.